Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard
Target point within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard is a level 6 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard Information
- Level: 6
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: This spell summons a powerful Wizard, who is, for some mysterious reason, perpetually annoyed. The summoned wizard appears where you designate and acts according to his initiative check results. He attacks his opponents to the best of his ability.
- Important to note that you are his enemy as well. He is very annoyed.
- Target: Target point within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard
Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Summon Perpetually Annoyed Wizard Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.