One creature within long range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Telekinetic Strike is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Telekinetic Strike is a level 3 Transmutation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Telekinetic Strike Information
- Level: 3
- School: Transmutation
- Spell Effect: You create an invisible force, which damages the enemy for 1d6 damage per caster level. The target then makes a Fortitude save. If it is failed, the target becomes prone and you either push or pull it with a Combat Maneuver, using your caster level in place of BAB and casting stat in place of Strength.
- Target: One creature within long range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Telekinetic Strike
Telekinetic Strike can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Telekinetic Strike can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Telekinetic Strike Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.