|Quests||More than Nothing|
The Enigma Information
- You need to collect 4 masks to solve the puzzle and open the portal to Enigma: Circle Mask (Found in Ivory Sanctum), Summit Mask (Found in Pulura's Falls, need to solve the puzzle to unlock the chamber), Darkness Mask (Found in Heart of Mystery), Question Mask (Found in Ineluctable Prison, in the room with Baphomet's Chosen).
- I am the void and emptiness – Circle Mask, I am the end of the road – Summit Mask, I am the Unknown – Darkness Mask, Impetus to Act – Question Mask
- Top right wing puzzle (click the same symbols):
- Put Blue Binding Source on Dried-Up Magic Spring to unlock doors. (can be removed after the door is opened)
- Fill the Dried-Up Magic Springs, then press the 2 buttons in Forbidden Chamber to unlock the middle door in this chamber. (get Green Binding Source)
- Bottom right wing arrow puzzle:
- Green/Red symbols puzzle:
- Top right wing second same symbol puzzle:
- Areshkagal statue Riddle: "I reject ..." "I shall forget ..." "Oh, great Areshkagal!" "I shall become..." "Put your meaning..." "I am nothing ..." then pass the Will or Lore (Religion) check.
- Bottom left wing same symbol puzzle:
- Top Left wing arrow puzzle:
- Top Left wing same symbol puzzle:
- Bottom Left wing Green/Red symbols puzzle:
- Enigma centre puzzle, put green binding source on outer ring Dried-Up Magic Springs. Blue binding source on inner Dried-Up Magic Springs. Then step on the last symbol of each section of symbols (clockwise). After that, interact with the device in the center to summon a projection of Areshkegal and open the door to her arena.
- While fighting Areshkagal, use Midnight Bolt on her to gain a Fresh Nahyndrian Crystal. (Important for secret ending)
- Center puzzle to reach Areshkegal (green crystals outside, blue crystals inside, step on the last glyph in each section):
- Center puzzle to reach the Goggles of Mind Control (blue crystals outside, green inside, step on the second glyph in each section):
NPCs at The Enigma
Quests related to The Enigma
The Enigma Map
The Enigma Notes & Tips
- Puzzle 1 - Memory Game - You have to match the correct pieces with each other. It's a bit buggy, so it only flips after you look at 3 tiles, rather than when you flip the second one and it isn't a match. Attached image shows all of the pieces.
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!