The Fate of the Faultless Daybreak
1000 Finance Points
100 Materials Points
The Fate of the Faultless Daybreak is a Decree in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Decrees can provide army experience, as well as powerful gear and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some are only available based on the choices you've made throughout the game. Resolutions to decrees may be limited by party members, mythic paths, and other considerations.
The Fate of the Faultless Daybreak Information
Once completed, this decree allows you to choose one of three relics to improve. These are:
- Heavy Flail of the Faultless Daybreak
- Light Shield of the Faultless Daybreak, which is upgraded by the final step of the decree chain into:
- Triumphant Noontide(shield) - +3 mithral light shield
- Blinding Light(shield)
- Chest Piece of the Faultless Daybreak, which is upgraded by the final step of the decree chain into:
- Triumphant Noontide (Scalemail) -+3 armor
- Sanguineous Sundown (Scalemail) -+3 mithral armor
After completing it, you unlock the Decree Enchanting the Faultless Daybreak, which allows you to further refine your selection.
The Fate of the Faultless Daybreak Tips & Tricks
- The armor with Raise Dead is a good choice, as you can permanently raise your allies after they die a second time with Breath of Life or Inspiring Recovery, saving diamonds.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The chest pieces work now results: