The Outcast is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Some representatives of elvenkind are arrogant, believing themselves to be superior to most other races. They are convinced of their own nobility and high purpose, and look down upon those of their kin who have turned to evil and the worship of darkness. The fate of such outcasts if typically bleak.
The hunter Forn has arrived from Kyonin to track down and kill a fearsome cultist, Kayleesa. He encountered her once before and failed, but he refuses to give up. Perhaps meeting an ally has improved his chances.
Find and kill Kaylessa
- Forn, a hunter of the servants of evil, has reported that a dangerous cultist by the name of Kaylessa is hiding in Kenabres. He described her remarkable appearance - gray hair, dark skin, and scarlet eyes - and warned just how deadly she can be in a fight.
Talk to Forn
- The Commander met Kaylessa, but trusted her words and let her go. It is unlikely the hunter Forn will be pleased to hear this.
Show Kaylessa's diary to Forn
- Kaylessa - the quarry that the hunter Forn was pursuing - is dead. Perhaps he will be glad to learn that his chase is over.
Wait for Kaylessa's schemes to be revealed
- The Commander refused to put an end to the crimes of the cultist Kaylessa. According to the darkhunter Forn's warning, she will strike soon. The Commander should prepare to face her head-on.
- The darkhunter Forn's guise has turned out to be false - like overtempered steel, what at first appeared robust and durable is in fact fragile and brittle. He has lured the Commander into a trap, and only immediate and harsh retalatiation may help shed some light on this plot.
Make a decision about Kaylessa's final request
- Before her death, Kaylessa had one final request for the Commander - to write a letter recounting her grim tale and send it to Kyonin. The choice of what to do with this chilling truth is for the Commander to make. The Winter Council that sent Forn to hunt down Kaylessa would clearly prefer it to be buried as deep as possible.
- At Defender's Heart, an elf named Forn asks you to find and kill Kaylessa.
- Kaylessa can be found at Market Square, near the bottom right portion of the map, standing close to wall, just up the road from the bridge in the quest The Divided City. If you passed the Perception check, you will notice that she isn't really a Deskari cultist.
- Talk to her and you can easily confirm that she is not a Deskari cultist, now you have to make a choice regarding her fate.
- Let her go. By doing this, you will meet her a few more times in the future. This will lead this quest to failure.
- If you decide to kill her, you will get a Scroll of Death Ward from Forn.
The Outcast important NPCs
The Outcast Completed quest information
Kaylessa is dead. The hunter's Forn's chase has come to an end, but has the evil that he was hunting been eradicated? Or will it survive and sprout from the smallest seed to change this world? None can tell, for fate is dark and unpredictable.
- Notes and tips go here...
- Othe tips and note go here...