The Treasure of the Midnight Isles
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles Information
If you create a new character for this DLC, simply talk to Helmsman at Nondescript Pier to start the main quest of the DLC.
Or, you can trigger it during the campaign in Chapter 3, 4, or 5. If in Chapter 3, rest in the war room for 18 days; in Chapter 4, the innkeeper will have a special dialogue option; in Chapter 5, rest in the war room for four days.
You can recruit followers from Angler, or by saving mercenaries while exploring islands of Loneliness.
Once you get on board, you can rest here and choose your destinations from different islands.
Depends on your level, the enemies on these islands varies.
(Note: the Number of Skulls represents the difficulties of the island.)
Each island will have a feature, as listed below:
- Island of Loneliness: A lonely mercenary who had lost all hope of rescue will meet you on this island. He will be happy to join your expedition.
- Treasure Island: There is an old pirate's cache on this island. You will find a lot of gold here.
- Arcane Tide: Having braved this island, you and your entire party will gain a random positive effect until the end of the expedition.
- Healing Breeze: Having braved this island, you and your entire party will permanently gain 10 hit points.
- Difficult Route: This island holds a lot of secrets and dangers. You will get additional experience points for conquering it.
- Safe Harbor: The special aura of this island will allow you to clear the effect of abyssal corruption while resting.
- Winds of Chance: Having braved this island, you and your entire party will permanently gain a +1 bonus to a random ability score.
- Nahyndrian Crystal: You will find a Nahyndrian crystal and increase your Mythic rank on this island. (All paths are unlocked in roguelike mode.)
Note that the expedition will be slightly different if you played this DLC during the main campaign. Unlike the rogue-like style of play if you start the DLC directly, the story version of DLC serve as a long side quest, with new bosses, new equipment etc.
Each expedition, you need to reach the main island at southwest of worldmap to progress the DLC quest. Keep in mind that once you are on the sea, there's no going back to port unless the expedition is complete (Otherwise you need to start again, same as been killed). The small islands on your route to the final island are generated, and has random loots and enemies. The final islands are always a set map, and has unique bosses for you to challenge.
You can pick one of the tailwind after your first run:
- Whimsical Tailwind: When wielded by your party members, all exotic weapons deal damage using the damage die of the next highest category (for example, a d10 becomes a 2d8)
- Tailwind of Scorched Earth: Some spellcasters in your party are protected from harming their allies. Clerics with the ecclesitheurge archetype, druids with the elemental rampager archetype, magi with the eldritch scion archetype, sorcerers with the overwhelming mage archetype, witches with the elemental witch archetype, and wizards with the elemental specialist archetype can cast area of effect spells without harming their party members. In addition, whenever a member of your party would be struck by such a spell, they gain spell resistance 10 + caster level against the spells from the same school for 1 round.
- Tailwind of Ironclad Magic: Arcane spell failure chance for wearing armor is reduced by 20% for you and your party members. Whenever a character successfully casts a spell despite there being a failure chance, the damage dealt by this spell is increased by 3% for each 1% of that failure chance.
- Tailwind of Lenses: All ranged touch attacks made by your party members have a threat range of 17-20.
- Slashing Tailwind: All party members gain +1 bonus for every 5 character levels (minimum +1) to damage rolls with slashing weapons.
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles Objectives
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles Walkthrough
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles important NPCs
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles Completed quest information
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here