Touch of Fatigue
You channel negative energy through your touch, fatiguing the target. You must succeed on a touch attack to strike a target. The subject is immediately fatigued for the spell’s duration.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Touch of Fatigue is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Touch of Fatigue is a 0 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Touch of Fatigue Information
- Level: 0
- School: Necromancy
- Target: One enemy creature within touch range
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude Negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected /Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect:You channel negative energy through your touch, fatiguing the target. You must succeed on a touch attack to strike a target. The subject is immediately fatigued for the spell's duration.
This spell has no effect on a creature that is already fatigued. Unlike with normal fatigue, the effect ends as soon as the spell's duration expires.
How to Acquire Touch of Fatigue
Touch of Fatigue can be obtained by the following classes:
Touch of Fatigue can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Touch of Fatigue Tips & Notes
- For Magus melee classes, use this by default when you're out of or don't want to deplete your damage dealing touch spells. Using this with spell combat and spellstrike enabled effectively means trading a -2 penalty for an extra weapon attack, with the bonus of the short debuff the Touch of Fatigue causes on any successful hit. As with all touch spells using Magus spellstrike, this "charge" will not dissipate until either a successful hit is scored or another spell is cast. However since this has unlimited casts, this spell should usually be re-cast each round for the extra attack.
- Notes & Tips go here...