|Class||Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) / Paladin / Hellknight|
|Point buy equivalent||27|
Trever is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
Trever joins your party with the following build as a 14th level character:
Class: Fighter (Two-Handed Fighter) 5, Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 4, Paladin 2, Hellknight 3
Feats: Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Falchion), Armor Focus (Heavy Armor), Hammer the Gap, Bull Rush, Cleave, Cleaving Finish, Great Cleave, Weapon Specialization (Falchion), Improved Cleaving Finish, Greater Bull Rush
Skill Ranks: Athletics (14 ranks), Mobility (14 ranks), Knowledge: World (14 ranks), Lore: Religion (4 ranks)
Favored Enemy: Aberrations
How to Recruit Trever
- Trever is the brother of Sosiel, he can be found in Battlebliss Arena. (quest Experiencing the Bliss, Prisoner of the Abyss)
In order to save Trever during Act IV, he must be a "victim" in Sosiel's mind. This happens by successfully saying the correct things to him throughout acts II and III. Even with the dialogue choices, Sosiel must have the shield dropped during Lost Chapel (the Immaculate Petal). Stuff it into his alternate set to make sure it is not accidentally stashed.
- "You don't know what your brother has endured in this war. Perhaps the person you once knew is gone."
- When asked to elaborate on what Irabeth told him, use: "The battlefield changes people. Your brother isn't the first to be hardened by war." (This dialogue can bug out when you ask Sosiel to expand on what Irabeth said about what happened when his brother left, making it impossible to obtain without using Toybox (Sosiel_VictimCounter should be 3 before the confrontation).)
- "Your brother hoped to keep his heart pure, but he couldn't. Alas, this happens to many people in war."
In Act IV, talk to the masked demon in the Fleshmarkets and ask about Trever's location. Do this before doing the Battlebliss arena quest chain. Once the Battlebliss quest chain is over, talk to the new manager and ask to see Trever. Arrange the fight. When going against Trever, raise the shield and do not fight him. When given the option to speak:
- "Trever... What have they done to you? No, that's not what matters. You're safe now. It's over. I've come for you. Let's go home."
Trever Related Quests
- Trever is part of Sosiel's quest and doesn't have a quest of his own.
Trever Tips and Notes
|Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous All Companions|
Arueshalae ♦ Camellia ♦ Ciar ♦ Daeran ♦ Delamere ♦ Ember ♦ Finnean ♦ Greybor ♦ Kestoglyr ♦ Lann ♦ Nenio ♦ Queen Galfrey ♦ Regill ♦ Seelah ♦ Sosiel ♦ Staunton Vhane ♦ Wenduag ♦ Woljif Jefto
His voice is so annoying.
You NEED to bring Sosiel to the masked slave trader in the Abyss in order to have the conversation to open up the quest to potentially recruit him. Presuming every other step was done correctly prior.
It CANNOT be done before chnaging Management at the arena, else the quest bugs out.
So bring Sosiel to the slave market, talk to the trader, THEN go to the Arena.
Fextra just really doesn't add these things in... Makes things difficult and makes you wonder how in hell it functions even as a half arsed guide.
Points for effort, and a Chocolate Gold Star. Not much else.