One friendly creature within touch range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Trick Fate is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Trick Fate is a level 7 Divination spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Trick Fate Information
- Level: 7
- School: Divination
- Spell Effect: When the fate gives your friend a challenge — you respond with a special die.
For three rounds, the target ally always rolls 20 on all d20 rolls.
- Target: One friendly creature within touch range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Trick Fate
Trick Fate can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Trick Fate can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Trick Fate Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.