You confer on the subject the ability to see all things as they actually are. The subject sees through normal and magical darkness, notices secret doors hidden by magic, sees the exact locations of creatures or objects under blur or displacement effects, sees invisible creatures or objects normally.
1 minute/ level
Affected by target's spell resistance
True Seeing is a Divination Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. True Seeing is a 6 from the Divination school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
True Seeing Information
- Level: 6
- School: Divination
One creature within touch range.
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You confer on the subject the ability to see all things as they actually are. The subject sees the exact locations of creatures or objects under blur or displacement effects, sees invisible creatures normally.
Sees through illusions, and sees the true form of polymorphed, changed, or transmuted things. Further, the subject can focus its vision to see into the Ethereal Plane (but not into extra-dimensional spaces). The range of true seeing conferred is 120 feet.
How to Acquire True Seeing
True Seeing can be obtained by the following classes:
True Seeing can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
True Seeing Tips & Notes
- Despite the spell description, True Seeing only helps counter concealment from invisibility and hit protection from Mirror Image. It does not help with concealment granted from other sources (such as Blur or Displacement or snowy weather). To counter those types of concealment, you need a spell like Faerie Fire, Echolocation, or Thoughtsense.
This spell is regretfully broken. Occasionally you'll still miss due to concealment anyway. Worst yet, there's no description on where the concealment is coming from. Absolutely infuriating