You create a massive wave of water that then moves in a straight line across land at a speed of 50 feet per round. Creatures struck by a tsunami take 24d6 points of bludgeoning damage (a Fortitude save halves this damage).
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Tsunami is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Tsunami is a level 9 Spell from the Conjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 9
- School: Conjuration
All creatures along a 50 foot line.
- Duration: 1 round
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You create a massive wave of water that then moves in a straight line across land at a speed of 50 feet per round. Creatures struck by a tsunami take 24d6 points of bludgeoning damage (a Fortitude save halves this damage).
In addition, every creature must succeed on a combat maneuver check, Athletics check, or Mobility check against the DC of this spell or be knocked prone and carried along by the wave.
Freedom of movement prevents a creature from being carried along by a tsunami but does not prevent damage caused by it hitting a creature.
How to Acquire Tsunami
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Tsunami can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Tsunami Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...