You create a bolt of dark energy and use it to make a ranged touch attack that ignores concealment (but not total concealment).
Affected by target's spell resistance
Umbral Strike is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Umbral Strike is a 7 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Umbral Strike Information
- Level: 7
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within medium range
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You create a bolt of dark energy and use it to make a ranged touch attack that ignores concealment (but not total concealment).
If you hit, the target takes 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 20d6). Half of this damage is cold damage and half of it is negative energy. The bolt's shadow expands and covers the target, rendering them blind for the duration of the spell. A successful Fortitude save halves the damage and negates the blind condition.
How to Acquire Umbral Strike
Umbral Strike can be obtained by the following classes:
Umbral Strike can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Umbral Strike Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...