Wail of the Banshee
When you cast this spell, you emit a terrible, soul-chilling scream that possibly kills creatures that hear it (except for yourself). The spell affects up to one creature per caster level, inflicting 10 points of damage per caster level. Creatures closest to the point of origin are affected first.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Wail of the Banshee is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Wail of the Banshee is a 9 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Wail of the Banshee Information
- Level: 9
- School: Necromancy
All creatures within a 40 foot burst, centered on target point within close range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Death, Sonic
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: When you cast this spell, you emit a terrible, soul-chillling scream that possibly kills creatures that hear it (except for yourself), inflicting 10points of damage per caster level.
How to Acquire Wail of the Banshee
Wail of the Banshee can be obtained by the following classes:
Wail of the Banshee can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Wail of the Banshee Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
In my game it's Biggs and does fire damage. Even with Death of Elements active, always fire damage.