Wall of Light
Target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Wall of Light is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Wall of Light is a level 7 Evocation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Wall of Light Information
- Level: 7
- School: Evocation
- Spell Effect: You create a wall of light, which deals 1d6 points of holy damage per caster level to any evil creature going through it. It grants any good or neutral creature gains an ability to deal 2d6 additional holy damage with their next attack. If a good or neutral creature charges through the wall, it instead deals 1d6 holy damage per caster level with their next attack.
- Target: Target point within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Wall of Light
Wall of Light can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Wall of Light can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Wall of Light Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.