Heavy Armor - Banded
|Base Armor Class||7+5 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-5|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||35|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||1|
|Whenever the wearer of this +5 banded armor is attacked in melee while being prone, stunned or staggered, the attacker must pass a Reflex saving throw (DC 30) or suffer from the same condition for 2 rounds. In addition, this armor grants its wearer immunity to fire and acid.|
Welcome Respite is a Heavy Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include heavy plates and armor. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Welcome Respite Information
- Whenever the wearer of this +5 banded armor is attacked in melee while being prone, stunned or staggered, the attacker must pass a Reflex saving throw (DC 30) or suffer from the same condition for 2 rounds. In addition, this
- Qualities: Enhancement +5
- Type: Banded
- Armor Class: 7+5 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -5
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 35
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 1
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Value: 14725
Where to Find Welcome Respite
- Welcome Respite can be found at the Southeastern corner of the Middle City of Alushinyrra after completing the 5 platforms puzzle. An easy way to solve the puzzle is to place a party member on each platform one-by-one as you rotate them. A platform with a character on it cannot rotate.
Welcome Respite Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!