Winds of the Fall
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Winds of the Fall is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Winds of the Fall is a level 6 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Winds of the Fall Information
- Level: 6
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: Azata creates a 30-feet cone of leaves that deals 1d10 slashing damage per 2 caster levels to all creatures within the cone. A creature who suffers damage from this spell has to pass a Will saving throw or become intoxicated for 1 round per caster level. Whenever the creature under this effect makes a roll, it rolls twice and chooses the worst result. A successful saving throw reduces the duration of this effect to 1 round.
- Target: Personal.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: Will partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Winds of the Fall
Winds of the Fall can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Winds of the Fall can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Winds of the Fall Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.