Woljif Jefto is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics.
As the descendants of demons, tieflings are not the most respected or trusted of Mendev's citizens, to put it mildly. However, a few minutes in conversation with Woljif is enough to see that it isn't prejudice working against this particular tiefling - it is his puddle-deep personality, his membership of one of Mendev's biggest thief gangs, and his chronic inability to stick to anything, even his own principles. Woljif sees you purely as a convenient way to solve a few of his problems. At least, for now.
Woljif Jefto Information
Woljif joins your party with the following statistics:
Class: Rogue (Eldritch Scoundrel) 3
Feats: Weapon Finesse, Scribe Scrolls, Two-Weapon Fighting, Double Slice
Skill Ranks: Mobility (3 ranks), Perception (3 ranks), Stealth (3 ranks), Trickery (3 ranks), Use Magic Device (3 ranks)
Rogue Talents: Weakening Wound
Finesse Training: Daggers
How to Recruit Woljif Jefto
- Woljif Jefto can be found in the basement of Defender's Heart (Quest Out of Parole). Note that he will disappear from the basement after the first assault on Defender's Heart, so be sure to recruit him on first meeting. If you do not recruit him before this occurs, he cannot be recruited.
- Woljif Jefto will temporarily leave your team after quest A Blow from the Sky. He will later return in quest On the Cusp of Abyss.
- In the quest Dark Moon Rising, your choices with him up to this point in the story will decide whether Woljif gets the human ending or the demon ending.
Woljif Jefto Related Quests
Woljif Jefto Builds
4 Scoundrel/ 16 Vivisectionist
10 STR/ 24 DEX/ 14 CON/ 18 INT/ 8 WIS/ 12 CHA
|5||Vivisectionist - Dodge // Feral Mutagen|
|7||Vivisectionist - Improved Unarmed // Combat Trick => Crane Style|
|9||Vivisectionist - Improved Two-Weapon Fighting|
|10||Vivisectionist - Feral Wings|
|11||Vivisectionist - Outflank|
|12||Vivisectionist - Infusion|
|13||Vivisectionist - Accomplished Sneak Attacker|
|14||Vivisectionist - Crippling Strike|
|15||Vivisectionist - Greater Two-Weapon Fighting|
|16||Vivisectionist - Greater Mutagen|
|17||Vivisectionist - Improved Critical: Dagger|
|18||Vivisectionist - Enhance Potion|
|19||Vivisectionist -Weapon Focus: Dagger|
|20||Vivisectionist - Grand Mutagen|
Woljif Build Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Guide – In this Woljif Build Guide, I’m going to break down the Archetype to multiclass with, Attributes, Skills, Feats, Medical Discoveries, Spells, Mythic Path, and Equipment you should choose in order to take advantage of Woljif’s Sneak Attacks. We’re going to multiclass with the Vivisectionist Alchemist to stack these attacks and to buff ourselves with Mutagens and Spells. If you’re looking for a way to efficiently eliminate enemies up close with a Dual Dagger Melee Build, then this Woljif Build Guide is for you!
By default, Woljif’s Eldritch Scoundrel Prestige Class is average at best. It aims to combine the best features of a Rogue and a Wizard, however, it isn’t very effective. You don’t get Sneak Attacks as often as you should and your Spell Slots per level are too limited. Your Armor Class (AC) or how difficult it is to hit you is also low to begin with, which means that you often need to be micromanaged just to stay alive in Combat.
As such, we’re going to multiclass with the Vivisectionist Alchemist. Not only are you able to take Sneak Attacks at every other level, but you also gain access to Medical Discoveries. These provide you with Attribute and defense buffs, which can be activated prior to the start of an encounter. You also perform an additional Natural Attack on top of the Melee Attacks you execute with Daggers.
Woljif Human Versus Demon Choices
There are certain choices that will influence whether Woljif gets the human or demon ending at the end of the game.
Act I "I've stayed with the Family for too long..."
- "You deceived the people who considered you a friend." (Good, Human)
- "Atone for your crimes by serving the crusade." (Lawful, Demon)
- "You did the right thing by not giving away the amulet." (Evil, Demon)
- [Shrug] "It's your business not mine." (no alignment shift, Demon)
Act III (After meeting up with Woljif post-disappearance) "What if it's a trap?"
- (Good) "Just think about how much you can do for the crusade now!" (Demon)
- (Lawful) "Your demonic heritage won't lead to anything good." (Demon)
- (Chaotic) "I've never seen anything like this! You need to use its power with caution, and we'll keep an eye on how the amulet works from now on." (Human)
Act IV (Abandoned Mansion) "Watch, Commander. Once he gets a taste of this power, you will never be able to sway him again."
- "Woljif, you're not a lonely child anymore." (Human)
- "Do you want to be worthy of the power of Ygefeles?" (Demon)
- "Disgusting. You really are weak and pathetic." (Demon)
- [Say Nothing] (Demon)
Act IV (Abandoned Mansion, Thieflings) "You'll bask in their adoration!"
- You can't make them love you. (Human)
- Enchant them. (Demon)
- You know, he's right. (Demon)
- [Say Nothing] (Demon)
Act IV (Abandoned Mansion, "What do you reckon, chief?"
- Take your power and destroy the old Woljif. (Demon)
- To win, I need you and all the loyal friends I fight alongside." (Human)
- I don't care. Do what you think is best. (Demon)
- [Say Nothing] (Demon)
Woljif Jefto Tips and Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia