A ray of sickyl greenish-gray negative energy issues forth from the palm of your hand.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Wracking Ray is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Wracking Ray is a level 5 Spell from the Necromancy school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Wracking Ray Information
- Level: 5
- School: Necromancy
One creature within medium range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude half
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: A ray of sickyl greenish-gray negative energy issues forth from the palm of your hand.
Make a ranged touch attack against the target. A creature hit by this spell is wracked by painful spasms as it muscles and sinews wither and twist.
The subject takes 1d4 points of Dexterity and Strength damage per 3 caster levels you possess (maximum 5d4 each). This spell cannot reduce an ability score below 1, A successful Fortitude save halves the damage.
How to Acquire Wracking Ray
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Wracking Ray Tips & Notes
- (as of 2.1.5r): This spell can kill unconscious enemies who have regeneration, by reducing their ability scores (since unconscious characters already get penalized down to 1 dexterity).
- A very useful spell for reducing the stats of enemies that rely on physical attacks.