You call upon the powers of unlife to render the subject blinded.
Affected by target's spell resistanc
Blindness is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Blindness is a 2 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 2
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within medium range
- Duration: Permanent
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Curse
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You call upon the powers of unlife to render the subject blinded.
How to Acquire Blindness
Blindness can be obtained by the following classes:
Blindness can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Blindness Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...