This spell causes instant growth of a humanoid creature, doubling its height and multiplying its weight by 8. This increase changes the creature's size category to the next larger one.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Enlarge Person is a Transmutation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Enlarge Person is a 1 from the Transmutation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Enlarge Person Information
- Level: 1
- School: Transmutation
One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Full round
- Spell Effect: This spell causes instant growth of a humanoid creature, doubling its height and multiplying its weight by 8. This increase changes the creature’s size category to the next larger one. The target gains a +2 size bonus to Strength, a -2 size penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum of 1), and a -1 penalty on attack rolls and AC due to its increased size. Melee and ranged weapons used by this creature deal more damage.
- A humanoid creature whose size increases to Large has a space of 10 feet and a natural reach of 10 feet. This spell does not change the target’s speed.
If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the creature attains the maximum possible size and may make a Strength check (using its increased Strength) to burst any enclosures in the process. If it fails, it is constrained without harm by the materials enclosing it–the spell cannot be used to crush a creature by increasing its size.
Enlarge person counters and dispels reduce person.
How to Acquire Enlarge Person
Enlarge Person can be obtained by the following classes:
Enlarge Person can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Enlarge Person Tips & Notes
- The damage of all weapons (both melee and ranged) change based on character size, such as from Small to Medium, Medium to Large, etc.
See the following table to see the effect on damage : Weapon damage per size (table).
- Notes and Tips go here...