Upon reaching 5th level, a paladin forms a divine bond with her god. This bond can take one of two forms. Once the form is chosen, it cannot be changed.
Divine Bond is one of many Class Features available in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Class Features are generally passive benefits that characters gain based on their Class but can also sometimes be active Skills that you can use in combat. Abilities in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff characters or just protect you.
Divine Bond Information
How to Acquire Divine Bond
Divine Bond can be obtained by the following classes:
Divine Bond can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item: ??
- Weapon: ??
- Armor: ??
Divine Bond Tips & Notes
- Level 5: Enhancement + 1, Flaming and Keen are unlocked
- Level 8: Enhancement + 2, Axiomatic, Holy, Disruption, Flaming Burst are unlocked
- Level 11: Enhancement + 3, Speed is unlocked
- Level 14: Enhancement + 4, Brilliant Energy is unlocked
- Level 17: Enhancement + 5
- Level 20: Enhancement + 6
- Enhancement bonus "cost" of each ability is equal to the level at which it is unlocked (e.g. flaming costs 1, speed costs 3).
- The enhancement bonus is still capped on the weapon at +5, but the extra point at level 20 can be used toward other properties such as flaming, etc.