Patch Notes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous contains information regarding updates for the game which normally applies changes to various gameplay mechanics. The following patches are free and are released online for players to download on their respective platforms.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Patch Notes
- In chapter 5 don’t skip the scene of getting a Mythic level, it may break the game;
- Re-training your character will break late-game Mythic Paths, such as Legend, Gold Dragon, Swarm-that-Walks, a secret path;
- Sometimes opening a UI that pauses the game, such as level up screen, may pause the game even after. Workaround: Open and close the inventory if it happens;
- Characters on a secret mythic path, who have already taken mythic ranks in it, won't be able to get mythic feats or abilities from previous mythic ranks of that mythic path.
- Deep-Rooted Derangement could break if you skipped the cut-scene which started it - fixed;
- Fixed the infinite XP gain in the dialogue with Thaberdine;
- The second dialogue with Nulkineth could start more than once - fixed;
- The logic in the dialogue with Toil in Ember's quest in chapter 5 has been fixed;
- The logic in the dialogue with Melies in chapter 5 has been fixed;
- A romantic event with Galfrey from the 3rd chapter could start in chapter 5 - fixed;
- Fixed inability to complete the Grudges to Settle quest if you kill Chivarro before talking to Herrax;
- Sometimes Arueshalae refused to talk even after leaving the prison - fixed;
- Anevia in chapter 5 now properly recognizes whether the player remained the Commander in chapter 3 or not;
- A cutscene at the end of Death's Embrace sometimes didn’t start - fixed;
- Fixed an error that could give a wrong objective related to the Prisoner of the Abyss quest after talking to Sosiel;
- A cut-scene with Azata’s Free Crusaders could freeze in Midnight Fane - fixed;
- Sometimes Days of Strife wouldn’t fail after finishing chapter 1;
- From a Dead Woman's Hands: in some cases, it was impossible to call Sosiel to talk with Paralictor Aminos Renth in Drezen - fixed;
- A Conversation with Halaseliax sometimes didn’t start after Dragon's Awakening - fixed;
- Above the Clouds: it was possible to get an objective to speak to Desnans about music too early. Fixed. If you already got the objective, just wait until the time is right for this dialogue to trigger;
- In some cases after Azata’s battle at Flesh Markets, a conversation with Rhamisa wouldn’t start - fixed;
- A cut-scene with Rhamisa could trigger twice if you went into her hideout again - fixed;
- A romantic scene with Galfrey didn’t start before Midnight Fane - fixed;
- Dragon's Awakening: Halaseliax could stay in Drezen while he was supposed to leave for Kenabres - fixed;
- Fighting against your previous companions on some difficulties resulted in their resurrection after a fight - fixed;
- In chapter 1, if, after scouting the Tower of Estrod, you failed to report to Irabeth before the attack on the tavern started, this objective wouldn’t be completed - fixed. You will receive another objective;
- Fixed replies in the dialogue with Nocticula during Demon’s quest in chapter 5.
- Killing (and looting) Seelah in Molten Scar would break the game later on. Fixed for new games, but an already affected playthrough requires loading an earlier save;
- Iz: visiting the place of the boss fight before the boss arrives would make it impossible to start the dialogue later - fixed;
- Fixed Azata’s navigation issues in Drezen;
- Some players couldn’t enter Hellknights Outpost in chapter 5 - fixed;
- Sometimes saving during the scene of breaking the gates in Drezen would break it - fixed;
- Terrain in some areas could be entirely black - fixed;
- A stinky passage from the lair of the Fulsome Queen unto the mines of Colyphyr wouldn’t appear - fixed.
- Cutscenes in the Drezen Citadel could fail to start sometimes - fixed;
- Fixed some issues which prevented talking to companions in Nexus;
- Lost Chapel: a fight with ghouls sometimes wouldn’t start if you kill a cultist by the gates too quickly - fixed;
- Fixed an incorrect Mobility check-in Midnight Fane.
- Stronghold now takes 2x2 instead of 1x1 cells;
- Mouse cursor could get stuck if you had a spell selected and hovered over the combat log resize - fixed;
- The Economy tab was working incorrectly - fixed;
- A Dragon's Advice event didn’t trigger in Drezen - fixed;
- The initial attributes of the Generals were fixed;
- Generals' ability Elemental Weapon did not work on ranged attacks - fixed;
- Damage of all Ranger's Trap abilities has been moderately increased;
- Added an indicator for the recruitment button, when new units are available for recruitment.
Classes & Mechanics
- Order of the Gate Hellknights was getting wrong abilities before level 9 - fixed;
- Battle Meditation mythic ability was not appearing in the ability list - fixed;
- Death of any companion from Negative Levels with enabled option "Dead companions rise after combat" would cause the game to freeze/crash when combat ends - fixed;
- Arcane Enforcer couldn’t select the Full Reservoir mythic ability - fixed;
- Magus’ Spellstrike ability wasn't working correctly with reach weapons if the target wasn't in touch range - fixed;
- Bolstered Metamagic added 2 damage per Caster Level, instead of 2 damage per damage die - fixed;
- Mythic Lich was not becoming a true undead creature. Resolution: Killed him to undeath;
- In some instances during Aeons playthrough some enemies could revive themselves indefinitely - fixed;
- Intimidating Display could disappear - fixed;
- Eyes of the Bodak spell no longer can kill NPCs in cities;
- Gold Dragon’s Perfect Mind ability didn’t provide some of the bonuses stated in the description - fixed;
- Swarm-that-Walks got fatigued instead of gaining the immunity to fatigue - fixed;
- Some abilities no longer keep giving bonuses after retraining;
- Fixed favorite class HP bonus;
- Alchemist Incense Fog didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Hagbound Witch could start dealing 0 damage with any weapon - fixed;
- Your character couldn’t attack enemies in some cases - fixed;
- Ability Mount Companion didn’t have a description - fixed;
- Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
- Favored Enemy - Flying and Favored Enemy - Large didn't work - fixed;
- Velociraptor animal companion's talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 - fixed;
- Emergency Help ability was not properly targeting wounded allies - fixed;
- Weapons, included in different weapon training groups, sometimes didn't receive appropriate bonuses - fixed.
- Prediction panel in TBM was mistakenly showing Spell Combat attack as possible in cases where it wasn't (e.g. when the character was using a two-handed weapon) - fixed;
- TBM did not work in some places with moving/appearing objects - fixed;
- Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.
- The attack bonus from Dead Bough's scorches stacked multiple times - fixed;
- The Triceratops Statuette took away the ability to mount - fixed;
- Tankard of Free Spirit didn't summon anything if the owner's level was below 7 - fixed;
- Victims' Madness didn't have a description - fixed;
- Bane spell granted by Unholy Signet had a wrong DC - fixed;
- Red Dragon Helmet didn't display on the characters - fixed;
- In the Numerian dungeon, you could loot a weapon without a name or description. It has a name and description, though you can't equip it;
- Unending Distortion didn't work - fixed;
- Francest's Charming Voice and Francest's Mighty Call now display proper mechanical descriptions.
- In auto-crusade mode, it was impossible to move on the global map sometimes - fixed;
- Completing Camellia's quest in chapter 5 didn't always provide an update to her story in the UI - fixed;
- Fixed the issue with targeting spells on the portraits of the characters;
- Inventory and Character sheet were empty in some cases - fixed;
- Head slot is available for animal companions from now on;
- Parts of character could turn white when switching a headgear or equipped items several times rapidly - fixed;
- Fixed the wrong marker for the Grudges to Settle quest on the map of Alushinyrra;
- Added tooltips for the menu bar buttons that were missing them.
- Dead characters sometimes continued to play sounds - fixed;
- Burning houses in Kenabres stopped playing sound effects after saving and loading again - fixed.
- Fixed a bug when after a minotaur's death, its flail was floating in the air;
- Fixed the achievements Truly Important Deed, Get the Toad;
- Fixed the fight in the Arendae Party House - your party no longer starts the combat flat-footed;
- Fixed some crashes related to particle effects;
- Fixed the game hanging instead of returning to the main menu when you complete it;
- Fixed the visual of Mythic Lich;
- Added a character retrain interface. Now you can’t interrupt retraining anymore;
- Fix the Dominate Person effect on the main character;
- Fixed the issue with the animation of the Master Backstabber ability.
Hotfix for Windows and Mac
- Difficulty settings were resetting to default after the 1.0.2e patch - fixed;
- It was possible to loot the same corpses multiple times - fixed;
- In the crusade mode, the Necromancy effect only spawned the undead units if there were none in your army - fixed.
Patch for the Windows version - 1.0.2e!
The list of patch notes is rather long, so here’s what the majority of you’ve been asking about:
- The red defence banner issue has been fixed;
- Auto-casting issue has been fixed too;
- The problem with vendors not buying your loot has been fixed as well;
- Archers no longer change their target for no reason at all;
- Some achievements got fixed;
- We also fixed a number of items;
- Some mythic quests didn’t progress - and now they do;
- The issue with Intel GPU has also been fixed (read below)
We’ve also uploaded a patch for Mac, and we apologize for the delay. Mac version has been updated to 1.0.2b, and the difference is that it includes the fixes from previous and this Windows patch, but doesn’t include the fix for Intel GPU loading issue.
If you want to know what else got fixed, read the full patch notes:
Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!
- The Final Verdict: it was impossible to speak with Regill after the event, and leave him in the party - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: a dialogue with Yozz was looping - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: it was impossible to complete the quest if you killed a certain NPC - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: it was impossible to exit from Shamira’s palace after loading an autosave - fixed;
- In Mythic Demon’s quest in chapter 5 one NPC’s allies couldn’t be killed - fixed;
- Dragon's Awakening: marked on the map places where the NPCs need your help;
- The Light Within quest didn’t progress for Angel Mythic Path - fixed;
- Arueshalae's quest couldn’t be completed if it required Nurah's answer - fixed;
- Fixed Sosiel’s quest in chapter 4;
- Sometimes you couldn’t get an ending for Seelah’s questline - fixed;
- Fixed a throne room event with Anevia, that was blocked by Sosiels romance event in chapter 5;
- The Price of Loyalty: fixed the cut-scene freezing if you are on the Demon’s mythic path and finished the preparations yourself;
- Iz: the Swarm-that-Walks and Gold Dragon can now use their unique dialogue options to affect the boss battle;
- You can now tell Daeran about the Inquisitor’s plan in chapter 5;
- After completing the Third Wheel quest, Morevet Honeyed Tongue still had dialogue options related to the quest - fixed.
- Fixed fog of war in Drezen’s temple;
- Optimized the lighting in Aeon’s scene in Threshold;
- Fixed camera movements in Threshold;
- Fixed camera movement in different areas of Drezen;
- Optimized the lighting in the epilogue;
- Optimized the lighting in Kenabres in the prologue;
- Optimized the lighting on the streets of Kenabres;
- Optimized the lighting in Pulura’s Fall area;
- Fixed the lighting in some random encounters;
- Chilly Creek: Jernaugh could get killed by wild animals by accident - fixed;
- Gwerm's Mansion: you can no longer teleport into the locked room;
- After speaking with Latverk your character couldn’t move - fixed;
- Increased the duration of a certain boss battle in chapter 5;
- Improved the passability of the Threshold area ;
- Visual improvements for Gray Garrison;
- Visual improvements for Arendae party house;
- Visual improvements for Pulura’s Fall;
- Fixed the issue with characters falling through the floor in some areas;
- Iz: a cut-scene could freeze if activated while mounted;
- Some corpses in various areas didn’t look like corpses - fixed;
- Midnight Fane: some companions, who were not in the party at the moment, could hover above the floor - fixed;
- - Animated Weapons and Armors in Finnean’s quest had their natural armor reduced on core and higher difficulties;
- Added a reminder to the journal to pick your equipment at the beginning of Colyphyr Mines
- In Colyphyr Dungeon, when your equipment was confiscated, your companions also lost theirs - fixed;
- When transitioning from Ten Thousand Delights for Fleshmarkets, the party could end up underground
- In Ten Thousand Delights it was possible to sink underground - fixed;
- Removed an unnecessary skill check in a house in the Upper City in chapter 4;
- Teleportation arcs have been marked on the map in chapter 4;
- Vendors and important NPC are now marked on the map in chapter 4;
- Dry Crossroads: reduced the difficulty of battles;
- Neathholm: improved the performance, highlighted the important spots;
- It was impossible to trade with Sarzaksys at the Fleshmarkets - fixed;
- Residents of Drezen now leave when a battle begins;
- Fixed camera movement in The Ivory Labyrinth area;
- Improved the lighting in The Ivory Labyrinth area;
- It’s possible now to return to the ruined temple in the prologue after you jumped across the chasm.
- Added a tooltip for hospital’s progress bar in tactical combat;
- Defence banner could turn red, even if demons weren’t attacking your forts - fixed;
- Initial power of the Generals has been increased;
- Swords of Gorum project could be received multiple times - fixed; if the Swords of Gorum project was being resolved at the moment of the patch application - it will be resolved automatically;
- Quests that required waiting in auto crusade mode now have information about the time of waiting;
- Tutorial in tactical battles have been fixed;
- Wenduag used to appear in the throne room during the military council, when she shouldn’t have - fixed;
- Damage of all Ranger's trap abilities has been moderately increased;
- Cards of the finished projects used to remain on the right with an exclamation mark, until you open them. Now after the project is complete, the card will be automatically opened to inform you that the project is done, then go away;
- After choosing a decision in an event, the card would close without showing the outcome - fixed;
- Indication whether it’s possible or not to start an event wasn’t changing over time - fixed;
- Fixed a visual bug with a boulder in tactical battle;
- Tooltips have been added for the damage done by the abilities of Generals and troops.
Classes & Mechanics
- Sometimes archers changed the target chosen by the player and started to attack someone else - fixed;
- Numerous swarms could crawl over the same character - fixed;
- Parameters of rat swarms and locusts swarms have been tweaked;
- Animal Companion was present in the Group Manager window - fixed;
- Death of the main character didn’t count as a game over sometimes - fixed;
- Enemy's illusionists could cast colour spray on their allies - fixed;
- Mounted effect didn't dispel after the rest, hence mounting lagged. Resolution: now it dispels;
- Some Animal Companions' attacks were missing - fixed;
- If you retrained a Kitsune and chose another race, you could still have a Kitsune Bite - fixed;
- Vital Strike now works with ranged weapons;
- Followers of Godclaw weren't able to pick positive or negative channel ability - fixed;
- Mythics Legend's Corruption Resistance didn't work - fixed;
- Velociraptor animal companion's talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 - fixed;
- Mythic classes were losing ability to use mythic summons after gaining Mythic rank 3 - fixed.
- When skipping a turn, tooltips could get stuck - fixed.
- Robe of Transmutation could be equipped only in the Armor slot, not the Shirt slot. Resolution: fixed, if it was equipped - don't forget to equip it again, as it will be unequipped after the patch, and put into the inventory;
- The Signet of House Vespertilio disappeared after 1 use. Resolution: it no longer disappears. If it is no longer in your inventory after you've built a bridge on Kenabres square - it will reappear in your inventory;
- Wrath of the Undead aura was affecting neutral units - fixed;
- Estoc of Purity didn't have cold iron quality - fixed;
- Light Crossbow of Oracle's Misery effects didn't have any descriptions - fixed;
- The Hat of Heartening Song didn't have an icon - fixed;
- Mantle of Night didn't work as intended - fixed.
- Fixed some SPOILER
- companion's UI story updates not working;
- Auto-cast spells were getting disabled after loading a save - fixed;
- Added an option to move the camera with the middle mouse button on the global map, and on the local map (while holding Alt);
- Some Mythic Paths had empty prerequisites - fixed;
- Improved the visual of tridents;
- After deleting all saved games, the "Continue" button in the main menu could still be pressed - fixed;
- Previously looted corpses with some loot left on them did not save their "loot was checked" status - fixed;
- The combat log no longer reverts to its initial size after reloading;
- During character creation it wasn’t possible to customize the human shape of kitsune - fixed;
- Voice settings were reset after going back and then returning to the voice selection - fixed;
- During character retraining, it was impossible to select the same portrait you’ve been using before - fixed;
- Vendor inventory would stop working correctly in some cases - fixed;
- Some weapon enchantment effects stay in the inventory window after character is changed - fixed;
- Mythic Angel’s description was missing in the UI - fixed;
- In character creator it was possible to change the race of a pre-generated character - fixed;
- The intention lines didn’t work correctly in battles - fixed;
- Spells blinked while switching toggle "Possible spells" in the spellbook - fixed;
- The names of settings tabs were displayed incorrectly after saving the changes - fixed;
- Combat log wasn’t clearing after loading a save with a different protagonist - fixed.
- Fixed Spark, Memories frozen in time, Prelate's Nemesis achievements;
- GOG Only: Updated Galaxy SDK, which should solve Galaxy-related crash issues;
- Fixed the issue with the animation of the stretcher-bearers in the first cutscene;
- In Mythic Demon’s path: fixed the appearance of Tarshary;
- Some slides couldn’t appear in the epilogue - fixed;
- Fixed another rare case of crashing to the main menu;
- Companions sometimes couldn't take their position during camping - fixed;
- Some mongrels still had a wrong race - fixed;
- Fixed the issue that led to crashes with Intel GPU (you will get better performance if you run the game in 1366х768 resolution);
- Sometimes buffs and status effects on the main character could stay on even after reload - fixed;
- Fixed incorrect XP numbers for the checks with very high DC;
- Added an auto save right after arriving to Colyphyr Mines;
- FIxed Hepzamirah’s weapon appearance during battle.
Update - 1.0.1c
- This patch is for the Windows version, Mac version is coming soon!
- Beware of possible spoilers below!
- Spoiler: fixed the logics in the first dialogue with the Herald of Iomedae while following the Angel Mythic Path
- Spoiler: a battle in Greybor’s quest in chapter 5 didn’t start - fixed
- Dry Crossroads - couldn’t exit the area - fixed
- Couldn’t speak about the shield during Sosiel’s quest if you refused to recruit Regill - fixed
- Battered Spirit could be interrupted by a dialogue between Sosiel and Regill - fixed
- A fights with Hepzamirah couldn't be finished - fixed
- Weather effects slowed down, when they shouldn't have - fixed
- Fixed the lighting in Pulura’s Fall and Heart of Mystery.
- The Next-Door Theater’s location in Drezen has been fixed
- Sosiel could be seen painting without an easel - fixed. Now he has his easel again
- Shrine of the Three couldn’t be completed - fixed
- Ivory Sanctum was impossible to enter in chapter 5 - fixed
- Some of the Generals’ starting abilities didn’t work - fixed
- Mass Hold Person didn't work in tactical combat - fixed
- Song of Seasons didn't work correctly - fixed
- Fixed building models in garrisons
- Mouse cursor in tactical battles was changing incorrectly - fixed
- Penetrating Strike didn’t work - fixed
- Fixed a formula in the rituals for the Generals
- AoE targeting in the tactical battles has been fixed
- Fixed a loop when a tactical battle started
- Pillaged resources weren’t displayed after battle - fixed
- Features that affect army unit's initiative now properly affect their stats.
- Tactical combat Slow spell was not changing initiative during the tactical combat - fixed
Classes & Mechanics
- Detect Magic ability was available, though didn't do anything. Now it’s no longer available
- Arcane Trickster prestige-class was impossible to pick even with all prerequisites met - fixed
- Persistent metamagic could not be applied to any spells - fixed
- Swarms dealt damage each time they touched a unit instead of once per round - fixed
- Some of Mythic Angel's summons had zero charges - fixed
- Arcanist's Arcane Reservoir could sometimes stop replenishing after rest - fixed
- Swarm-that-Walks' Swarm Feast ability wasn't correctly giving 50% miss chance against ranged attacks - fixed
- Swarm-that-walks can use Devour twice on one target (first time passively when killing someone with spell, and second time with Devour ability after save-load) - fixed
- Swarm-that-Walks' Devour ability could be used on living targets - fixed
- Swarm-that-Walks suffered during camping due to the lack of companions - fixed, we added some mechanics to ease it
- Swarm-that-Walks could lose some abilities when leveling up - fixed
- Party AI didn’t attack enemies if Hold option enabled and the main character has no line of sight with enemies - fixed
- A turn would freeze for a mounted character, if the mount has used its movement, but the player tried to attack regardless - fixed
- Cairn Wights couldn’t be killed in TBM because they got more temporary HP every time you highlight them with a mouse, or their turn starts - fixed
- Sometimes, highlighting an enemy character will provoke an attack of opportunity against it - fixed
- Armor is not displayed when equipped on pets - fixed
- Metamagic effects didn’t apply to scrolls crafted on rest - fixed
- Kinetic diadems applied incorrect bonus values - fixed
- Draven's Hat gave unlimited quicken metamagic - fixed
- Triceratops spawned from a statuette didn't have a proper sound bank - fixed
- Darkness Mask, Circle Mask, Summit Mask and Question Mask were considered trash loot - fixed
- Quivers didn't spend their ammunition when used with specific weapon types - fixed
- Opening the encyclopedia from the tutorial didn’t show the correct page - fixed
- In the character sheet, additional attacks of the animal companion were not displayed - fixed
- Fixed broken links in the credits
- Fixed broken links in the character’s history
- Fixed texts in the rest UI
- On Windows 7, video was not displayed in the tutorials and during the launch of the game - fixed
- After exiting the city building mode while a building is selected, Esc key would stop working - fixed
- The DC of cooking during the rest was displayed incorrectly - fixed
- Fixed an issue when the dialogue window would scroll down to the lowes of possible answers, obscuring the text of the dialogue
- Bows' visuals have been improved.
- Occasionally you couldn’ pause by pressing the spacebar - fixed
- The tank is always selected from the party to loot containers, even if he/she is farther away from it than others. Now the character, who can get to it faster, will pick the loot
- Monitor lizard animal companion was moving backwards - fixed
- A crash to the main menu could occur when loading a location, due to a unit missing the visual part - fixed
- Fixed an issue when a scimitar was sheathed incorrectly
- All of Animal Companion's equipment disappeared after respecialization - fixed.
Additional Developer Notes
We are aware of the issues some of you are experiencing with the game crashing at 92%, specifically on computers (most commonly laptops) with an integrated Intel GPU. Thanks to the logs you sent us, we managed to identify the problem, and are working on a fix at the moment. However, the problem is rather complex, and fixing it will take some time. We expect to complete this work in about two weeks. Please accept our apologies for this delay.
- More About This Game
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 20, 2021.
- We have a small beta update today which will add functionality for the mods.
- We added an interface for mods, similar to Unity Mod Manager, by default it opens with Alt+M
- We added Harmony, a library for patching the code.
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 20, 2021.
- Fixed various issues with Daeran’s romance in the 3rd chapter (the date).
- Fixed the issue where Daeran’s romance prevented you from entering the Battlebliss arena.
- Fixed the bug that occured if you attacked Trever during Sosiel’s quest.
- Romance with Galfrey no longer blocks your progress in chapter 3.
- Fixed the issues where your characters could fall through the texture in the prologue.
- Fixed the stairs in Alushinyrra’s lower and upper cities, and a rooftop in the lower city where you could fall down.
- Fixed the tooltips getting stuck on the screen.
- Fixed encyclopedia links.
- Fixed the health bar near the portrait being displayed incorrectly in TBM.
- When re-training your character you couldn’t select the voice again.
- In character creation tiefling heritage was selected after the skills - fixed.
- Couldn’t choose the Elemental Engine archetype for kineticists - fixed.
- Lorekeeper class features were not showing - fixed.
- Fixed 2 pre-generated characters - a rogue and a sorceress.
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 12, 2021.
- Portraits now appear in the initiative order.
- Fixed issue with movements on the global map (the freezes that could happen).
- Fixed tooltips for the attacks.
- Fixed issues with mana.
- Fixed Arueshalae’s dream in the 4th chapter.
- Fixed Arueshalae’s romance in the 4th chapter.
- You should be able to complete Greybor’s quest in chapter 4 now.
- Lann no longer disappears forever after his quest in chapter 4.
- Daeran’s gifts now depend on your reputation with him.
- Fixed the freezes when gargoyles attacked hellknights.
- Blightmaw no longer dies upon summoning.
- On Colyphyr you could use the portal without the key - fixed.
- Pillar of skulls can speak again.
- Fixed a number of problems with flying islands in Alushinyrra middle/upper city.
- Better optimization of some locations.
- Various fixes of some puzzles.
- Fixed the icons in 4:3.
- Fixed the UI for widescreen monitors.
- Fixed the pause when talking to merchants.
- Fixed the scrolling in combat log.
- Re-spec no longer affects mythic levels
- Fixed flickering shadows.
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 5, 2021.
- New quests, created together with our backers
- New character models, including some of the companions
- New weather effects
- New models in the crusade
- Improved UI
- Partial voice-over in prologue and chapters 1-3
- New music tracks
- More portraits for the playable characters
- Daeran’s romance
- Finnean the talking weapon
- Dismemberment mechanics
- New prestige classes: Loremaster and Winter Witch
New Racial Archetypes:
- Phantasmal Mage (Gnome) - Arcanist
- Reformed Fiend (Tiefling) - Bloodrager
- Spell Dancer (Elf) - Magus
- Student of Stone (Oread) - Monk
- Purifier (Aasimar) - Oracle
- Wildland Shaman (Half-Orc) - Shaman
- Imitator (Human) - Slayer
- Nine-Tailed Heir (Kitsune) - Sorcerer
- Fixed various issues with the first cutscene in the prologue.
- Fixed missing textures in Alushinyrra Higher City in Act 4.
- Fixed missing textures in The Ivory Labyrinth in Act 3 during Demon Mythic Path questline.
- In Leper's Smile under some conditions your morale could drop to -100, if you took the wrong turn. This is no longer an issue.
- Auto saves before the flashbacks used to be broken. We fixed the issue, however if you encounter autosave errors in other places, please report them via Alt+B. We recommend creating a manual save from time to time just in case.
- Finishing the battle with Minagho in the Grey Garrison at the end of the chapter in turn-based mode no longer blocks you from progressing.
- Fixed various bugs that blocked progressing the romances.
- Wenduag could become unkillable due to the Last Stand mythic power - fixed.
- Sometimes you could learn more than you bargained for about Nenio when the time wasn’t right - fixed.
- Daeran could run out of revelations - fixed.
- Fixed various issues with Alueshalae’s quests.
- Fixed the issue where loot wouldn’t appear in the loot window.
- You can no longer choose an archetype from another class during character creation.
- You can now rest in the prologue without an issue.
- Using metamagic should no longer break your spellbook.
- Merging spellbooks should no longer remove your spells after you reach 21 caster level.
- On entering a new zone objects shouldn’t flicker anymore.
- Added animations for riding the mounts.
- Characters now can pass through the doors during TBM.
- Fixed issue where music abruptly stopped (except character creation).
- Fixed repeated noise from sweeping the floors.
- Fixed the issue where your companions sometimes didn’t lose corruption in safe places.
- Fixed the issue where merging armies caused the game to freeze.
- Animal companions no longer stay dead after battle.
- Sometimes certain area effects, like grease, could stay on forever - fixed.
- Mounted character with distant weapon will no longer approach the enemy to attack.
- Wolf animal companion is no longer broken.
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: February 15, 2021.
- Fixed Arueshalae not coming in Act 3 if you recruited her in Act 2 (it won’t fix saves in Act 3).
- Killing Wenduag broke Lann’s quest in Act 4. Resolution: fixed.
- Seelah didn’t want to talk to the player character in Drezen. Resolution: fixed.
- If Hulrun joined the assault on the Gray Garrison this will be indicated in the quest log.
- Fixed some of the issues that caused freezes during tactical combat.
- In Leper’s Smile, you could get -100 morale. Resolution: fixed, if you faced these issues you can reset your morale to zero following these simple steps:
- If you are on the global map return to the war camp (or any other location) and rest for one day. Then return to the global map and now your morale should be at 0.
- After killing the guards you couldn’t return to Nocticula’s palace and other parts of Alushinyrra. Resolution: fixed.
- During the assault on Ziggurat exit disappeared. Fixed: exit is now back and can be used as intended.
- Fight with Minagho in Grey Garrison could break in TBM. Resolution: fixed.
- A cutscene with the killing of cultists wouldn’t play if you defeated cultists in Estrod Tower before the assault on Defender’s Heart. Resolution: fixed.
- Removed two autosaves from Grey Garrison that could break the game upon loading them.
- Some changes to the lighting in the Grey Garrison to improve FPS.
- Turned on SSR.
Classes and Abilities
- Hellknight’s feat Ardent Armiger could break the save. Resolution: fixed.
- In the character creation, after picking the second bloodline for the crossblooded sorcerer, you can't change it because there is a sub-message of "Nothing to choose". Resolution: fixed.
- The “Next” button stopped working after using the “Back” button during the creation. Resolution: fixed.
- Racial bonus doubled during level up. Resolution: it won’t be applied, but it would be still displayed.
- Now Nenio can use scrolls again!
- We removed supernatural abilities from users of TBM, so you can no longer pass through closed doors in TBM.
- Now you can pass through the doorways that were blocked before (the problem will persist if you load the save with turned off TBM).
- Fixed several issues that caused crashes.
- Cooking is back!
- You can now select and craft recipes.