Patch Notes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous contains information regarding updates for the game which normally apply to various gameplay aspects. The following patches are free and are released online for players to download on their respective platforms.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Patch Notes
♦️ Patch 1.1.0i
♦️ Patch 1.0.9c
♦️ Patch 1.0.8d
♦️ Patch 1.0.7c
♦️ Patch 1.0.6d
♦️ Patch 1.0.5g
♦️ Patch 1.0.4d
♦️ Patch 1.0.3d
♦️ Patch 1.0.3c
♦️ Patch 1.0.1c
♦️ Patch 0.6.3a
♦️ Patch 0.6.2c
♦️ Patch 0.6.1
♦️ Patch 0.6.0
♦️ Patch 0.5.2i
- Changed the mechanics of interaction with puzzle elements and art for “The Secrets of Creation” quest;
- Completing the Storyteller’s quest (gathering elven pages) now provides proper reward;
- Addressed a bug when Yozz couldn’t be found in Drezen;
- In Ineluctable Prison, it was possible to ask the warden about the quest sword, even if you didn’t have that quest in your journal – fixed;
- In the lair of the Spinner of Nightmares in Inevitable Excess, you can no longer ask the illusions how to find Lourry, if you have already found her;
- In the Shrine of the Three objectives to examine the altar, the statues, and the water source didn’t complete – fixed;
- Killing the Storyteller in the DLC, after completing his quest, increased the level of Order in the world – fixed;
- Minor improvements in the dialogue with Zeklex;
- Trever now reacts if the Lich kills Sosiel;
- Under some conditions, special Azata and Demon options were not available in the final dialogue of the DLC – fixed;
- Addressed an error in a dialogue with Hilor in Drezen;
- Addressed an error in the dialogue with Yozz in Drezen in chapter 5;
- Addressed the issues with Nurah in the Borrowed Dreams quest;
- In some cases, the finale of the Battlebliss quest didn’t work correctly, and Irmangaleth didn’t kill Zeklex – fixed, now they will be killing each other properly;
- Killing Ramien did not fail the Starward Gaze quest, and dragged it through the whole game – fixed;
- The difficulty of skill checks in the second Seelah’s quest has been increased to match the overall difficulty of the second half of the 3rd chapter;
- We added the possibility to improve Radiance with the scabbard made by Joran Vhane for the cases when you left the sword in your personal chest before meeting him. For those who have missed this upgrade, it will be applied retroactively if you haven’t gone to Midnight Fane yet.
- A number of texts have been added in the 4th chapter;
- After exiting and entering Blackwater once more, the dialogue with the defeated chief could start again – fixed;
- Artisan’s Tower wasn’t marked as visited after you explored it – fixed;
- At the Enigma final arena, enemies could fall under the floor – fixed;
- Berenguer didn’t depart from Drezen after the change of mythic path in chapter 5 – fixed;
- During Daeran’s party in the Heaven’s Edge estate, perception checks will be rolled only by the player’s character now. After the party you can search the estate with your companions though;
- Addressed a tooltip for the chest in the Wedding Meadow location;
- Addressed an error, because of which Laulieh didn’t appear in the capital;
- Addressed the battle behavior for Svendack, the priestess from Ineluctable Prison;
- Addressed the crevice in the walls in Shield Maze;
- Addressed the dissolving into transparency of the walls under the characters in Drezen;
- Addressed the encumbrance issue while trying to solve the Sacred Lands puzzle;
- Addressed the floor becoming transparent in the Enigma;
- Addressed the issue, because of which in some cases events failed to start in the capital;
- Addressed the multicolored ray of light from the windows in Gray Garrison;
- Addressed the passability issues in Threshold and Valmallos’ Threshold;
- In Gray Garrison, Irabeth and Staunton will now join the fight for the Wardstone against Minagho;
- Liotr’s lines in Drezen were displayed as Commander’s – fixed;
- Nenio could participate in conversation in Enigma, even if she was abducted by demonic forces – fixed;
- Ravaged Long House didn’t have a terrain type – fixed;
- We’ve added an option to attempt to smoke Greybor’s pipe during the dialogue with him in Threshold. All commanders can do it, except the Lich. Liches support healthy lifestyle!
- You can no longer shoot through the walls in Blackwater, sorry;
- During Drezen Siege, the crusaders on the right side of the ram are handling it correctly now;
- Trickster path’s explosion in Gray Garrison now kills everyone in the room instead of just dealing damage;
- Companions, which are not present in the active party, will no longer join the fight for Defender’s Heart;
- Addressed a cutscene at Martyr Zacharius’s Cemetery;
- Addressed the hole in the Chilly Creek location;
- Addressed the lighting in Blackwing Library;
- Addressed the position of characters in Midnight Fane in chapter 5;
- Addressed the positioning of NPCs in Drezen’s temple;
- Addressed the shadows on candles in Gwerm’s Mansion;
- Addressed the spots of incorrect camp positioning in Iz;
- Addressed transparency of the walls that were blocking camera view in Iz;
- In Crusader’s Camp, before the attack on Drezen, missing companions could appear at the council (for example, Wenduag, if you chose Lann in the prologue) – fixed;
- In Midnight Fane enemies could attack through the closed door – fixed;
- In Threshold sometimes you couldn’t see the characters behind the wall – fixed;
- We forced the flying tents at Wedding Meadow to land.
- Daring Strike, Bestow Wrath, Mighty Tempest and Ambush damage has been significantly increased;
- Devoured Souls didn’t work correctly – fixed;
- General’s skill “Guardian of the Young Country” now has a description and a correct name;
- Gold Dragons now have correct portraits;
- The effect of Infernal Might has been increased;
- It’s possible to build a Fighting Pit in Drezen now;
- The event card “Yet Another Stupid Advice” for Trickster’s rank-up didn’t disappear after the dialogue in the throne room – fixed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Changed difficulty for the Icy Prison effect. A Strength check has been replaced with a Fortitude save to increase the chance to break free;
- Corrupted Hand of the Inheritor had a wrong alignment – fixed;
- Dispel Magic could dispel auras – fixed;
- Disrupting Weapon spell can now be subjected to metamagic;
- Divine Fortune had an incorrect description – fixed;
- Erastil’s Blessing effect didn’t have a description – fixed;
- Fast healing effect didn’t have a description – fixed;
- Finger of Death has a correct description now;
- Firebrand didn’t grant vulnerability to some spells – fixed;
- Addressed the description of Force Reality in Russian localization;
- Addressed the error in Shaman’s Wind spirit ability description;
- Addressed the error in the tooltip for Lore (Nature);
- Flame strike dealt half fire damage and full divine. Now it does half fire damage and half divine;
- Greater Command has a proper description now;
- Improved Hex ability didn’t have a name – fixed;
- Ki Power: Quivering Palm requires an attack, but it wasn’t noted in the description – fixed;
- Kineticist’s Elemental Overflow now shows in class progression;
- Life Bubble spell had an incorrect range type – fixed;
- Powerful Charge ability didn’t have a description – fixed;
- Removed slings from the list of weapons for the Mwangi hunter background, as this item doesn’t exist in the game;
- Shaman’s Intimidating Display and Hex no longer disappear when the character leaves the party;
- Slayers could pick uncanny dodge twice in the talents – fixed;
- Taolynn, pre-generated cavalier character, had an issue with bonus feat selection – fixed;
- The DC for most mythic abilities now is 10 + half character level + mythic rank + max ability modifier;
- The description of Aeion’s Power Of Law ability has been clarified;
- The description of Dispel Magic, Greater has been updated;
- The description of Finnean’s +3 form has been corrected;
- The description of Mwangi Hunter background has been updated;
- The description of Perfect Strike ability has been updated;
- The description of Shroud of Water ability has been clarified;
- The descriptions for Aeon’s gazes have been updated;
- The descriptions of some Mythic abilities have been clarified;
- The stats and combat abilities of Her Infernal Majestrix, Queen Abrogail II of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune were fixed and improved;
- Trickster’s mythic feats have been removed from Loremaster’s feat selection;
- Unarmed Strike progression for Monks could work incorrectly – fixed;
- Addressed the way Midnight Bolt worked with Vital Strike;
- The Second Chance blade used to lose only one stack of its attack bonus buff on hit, and didn’t lose its buff after the fight – now its buff will be completely removed on successful hit and after the fight;
- The Warden’s Circlet’s ability didn’t have a name and description – fixed;
- Vendors now sell First Aid Kits to use with the Treat Affliction ability;
- In case of merging the mythic spellbook and a spellbook of a spontaneous caster, the character now gets an independent progression of known spells in mythic rank ups.
- Addressed another case of units not being able to pass through the doors in turn-based mode;
- Various optimizations for the turn-based mode;
- It was impossible to walk through open doors in turn-based mode at the locations which consisted of many parts, after fighting in one area part and then transitioning to another and starting a combat there – fixed.
- Coif texture has been fixed;
- A musician didn’t have a flute while the animation was playing – fixed;
- Addressed the issue with the cloaks on female dwarves;
- Addressed the T-poses for corpses after loading a save;
- Improved the visual effect of the Gold Dragon breath attack;
- One-Eyed Devil has grown his tail back;
- Sometimes hostile halflings had weapons too big for them – fixed.
- Added a description for Horns of Naraga;
- Corrected the name of Blitz Cut;
- Covenant of the Inheritor was missing good-aligned and cold iron properties, and deactivated on rest or transition between locations – fixed;
- Addressed the position of Thundering Burst Dueling Sword +3 scabbards;
- Addressed the texture issue with the Talion Keeper shield;
- Flawless Bracers of Armor +9 now have spell resistance 32 instead of 19;
- Flawless Cloak of Resistance +7 now protects from temporary negative level properly;
- The Covenant of the Inheritor’s buff was displayed twice and removed on rest – fixed;
- The description of Honorable Judgement has been fixed;
- The Promise of Power ability, granted by Stevanius’s Ring, had an incorrect type of action to activate – fixed;
- The Seal of Madness used to petrify enemies, instantly killing them – fixed.
- Baphomet had no portrait in turn-based mode – fixed;
- A character’s health was only visible when hovering over that character – fixed;
- A character’s model in the UI could stop working correctly after a couple of transitions between the areas – fixed;
- Devastator has a portrait in turn-based interface now;
- Addressed Finnean in the Inevitable Excess DLC;
- Giant Spider now has a portrait in turn-based mode;
- Increased the number of slots for the global map spells;
- It was impossible to choose a mythic portrait when creating a new character in the Inevitable Excess DLC – fixed;
- Minagho got a portrait in turn-based mode UI;
- Mythic level up window no longer closes if you still have mythic levels to distribute;
- Mythic Schir didn’t have a name – fixed;
- Some locations with ingredients didn’t have names on global map – fixed;
- Tick Swarm now has a portrait in turn-based mode;
- You can see attributes of the summoned creatures when you inspect them now.
- New interchapter screens in the Inevitable Excess DLC got voice-over;
- The Mythic Lich players didn’t hear additional ambient sounds in Drezen – fixed.
- Added a startup.json option (“DisableFogOfWarScissorRect”: true), which can solve the black screen issue on some computers with macOS;
- Changed the position of Cold Iron Gnome Hooked Hammer in character’s hands;
- Changed the visuals of Plague storm FX;
- Characters are no longer limited by the speed of formation in battle, except when the tank is selected;
- Addressed a bug where monsters without loot got the loot after reloading;
- Addressed character twitching during character creation;
- Addressed incorrect settings on some materials, which lead to missing visual effects;
- Addressed missing character modes for some macOS players;
- Addressed the cloaks on NPCs;
- Addressed the headgear bug for Skeleton Companion;
- Addressed the position of a spear in character’s hands;
- Addressed the position of Blaze of Disaster in character’s hands;
- Addressed the way characters hold the Divine Protector shield;
- Greybor no longer forgets his daughter’s name;
- Hand of the Inheritor in Nexus restored all the spell slots instead of simply healing the party – fixed;
- If a companion died in a pit, there was no body left, and the party couldn’t leave the map – fixed;
- Improved the visuals of blood mist FX;
- Inquisitor’s, Oracle’s, and Slayer’s class headgear could override currently equipped helmet in some cases (i.e., after loading a save)– fixed;
- Now it’s possible to loot a corpse if it got partially stuck in another object;
- On the global map, the dashed line crossed the junction points above them instead of below – fixed;
- Optimized the visual effects of some buffs;
- Paws of big animal companions no longer fall through the ground in the inventory;
- Various improvements and optimization of visual effects;
- Xorges’ AI now works correctly;
- Added new illustrations for the ending slides of the Inevitable Excess DLC: for Azata, Demon, and a general one for other epilogue slides;
- Corpses with loot could disappear – fixed;
- Addressed camera movements in Alushinyrra Upper City;
- Sometimes there were problems with rest and exit after entering a location – fixed;
- Sometimes, after getting Trever into the roster, the option in dialogue with Sosiel to expel the brothers from the group was missing – fixed.
Companions could be missing from the council before the siege of Drezen. Again. We’ve dragged them back, once more.
Classes & Mechanics
Character creation for a Devil character has been fixed in the DLC;
Inevitable Fate ability could be used more than once per day — fixed;
Newly created Swarm That Walks started with the 0 swarm size — fixed;
The Anomaly Distortion effects in the DLC now disappear after the combat ends;
The Inevitable Fate ability now works correctly with healing spells;
Trickster’s Persuasion 3 rank could ruin some boss encounters, making them unbeatable — fixed.
Daeran is no longer immortal now, so be careful with what you do with him;
The game was asking to choose a save to import from the Inevitable Excess DLC campaign, when there was only one appropriate save — fixed.
In some cases your companions could disappear never to be seen again, when they were not supposed to do it - fixed. However, if you have experienced such a disappearance already, you may need to load an earlier save, before that happened. For example, if Nenio disappeared when you entered the Lost Chapel area, you will need a save before you entered Lost Chapel;
When you saved and reloaded, corpses could disappear along with the loot, including the quest items - fixed;
Sometimes enemies in random encounters were too strong for your level - fixed.
- Epilogues of the Inevitable Excess DLC have been improved. Lich, Demon and Azata got additional content;
- You should be able to retrain your companions in the DLC now;
- In the crusade mode it will be easier to increase the Leadership stat;
- We’ve fixed the issue with loading some older saves. It was reported by macOS players, but could happen in the Windows version too;
- It should be possible to pass through the doors in turn-based mode now.
Beware of possible plot spoilers!
- Captain Seilkind sometimes could disappear from Mineshaft Fourteen - fixed;
- During the 4th visit of Socothbenoth, it was possible to pick some answers twice - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC the epilogue has been enhanced and improved;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, a new content has been added for the Lich mythic path. Also mythic Lich can get a special reward in the main campaign, after importing a final save from the DLC into the 5th chapter;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, a note has been added to the journal that Valmallos will contact you himself when the time is right;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, Azata and Demon mythic paths got special new dialogue options;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, Devarra incorrectly reacted to the decisions made by the commander regarding her progeny - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, when using a special Trickster option in Deal with Shamira quest, it was impossible to complete the quest and move between the areas - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, Zacharius reacted to a mythic Lich character incorrectly - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, Lariel incorrectly reacted to mythic Angel - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC there are more places to look for the ingredients for Thaberdine's elixir now;
- Morevet didn't return to the brothel after her quest was successfully completed - fixed;
- Seelah stopped rolling fortitude checks for everyone during the drinking contest;
- We added a warning regarding a point of no return in the Inevitable Excess DLC, when entering Valmallos' Threshold.
- At Wedding Meadow a skeleton could appear as an interactive object even when it wasn't possible to interact with it (if you have already found the bone for the dog) - fixed;
- At Wedding Meadow, some objects could become transparent near player's characters - fixed;
- During the council board meetings in Drezen, Daeran now will be indoors;
- Fixed an issue in the Extirpators' Camp, where it was possible to glance beyond the edge of the map;
- Fixed the lighting in Mage's Tower;
- Fixed the lighting on the prison building in Drezen;
- Hepzamirah and Shamira didn't return to Fleshmarket on time - fixed;
- In Ineluctable Prison some teleportation abilities could still work - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, a female shaman in Iz had a wrong name - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, a puzzle has been removed from the entrance to the final dungeon;
- In the 5th chapter, after returning to Midnight Fane, when transferring into the caves, the party could get stuck outside of the area, which blocked the progress - fixed. If you encountered this issue already, you will need to either load an earlier save, or use a rope, which will teleport the party back together;
- Optimization of the Enigma area has been improved;
- Seelah's animal companion was in the wrong place in the Crusader's Camp - fixed;
- Some companions could speak from the darkness in Drezen - fixed.
- Agony had incorrect description - fixed;
- Bestow Curse didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Damage of Ghlaunder Knights has been significantly increased;
- Damage of Grave Knights has been moderately increased;
- Damage of Infernal Infantry has been moderately increased;
- Demonic Lullaby had zero spell slots - fixed;
- Demon's choice in Nightmares event didn't work even if the player had the Demon mythic path - fixed;
- Dominate has been renamed to Charm. New Dominate is a unique Asmodean Clerics' ability similar to Charm with an extra DC;
- Drake Poison event now gives Poison ranks correctly;
- Enervation (global spell) now works according to its description;
- Freezing didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Military Tribunal project was available to everyone, instead of those who fulfilled the necessary requirements - fixed;
- Reduced the amount of experience required to get the Leadership rank up;
- Some enemies had incorrect portraits in tactical combat initiative row - fixed;
- Summon Steeds (Mastodons) now summons 4 Mastodons instead of 1;
- Vescavor Swarm now has a spell power stat;
- Visual effect of Sleep will be depicted correctly now.
Classes & Mechanics
- Aeon Gaze will no longer work on enemies with echolocation, thoughtsense and blindsight, because it is gaze;
- After fighting Areshkagal, the effects from the arena traps could remain on the player's characters - fixed;
- Ambush status effect didn't help against Frightful Presence - fixed;
- Assassin's Poison Use had incorrect DC values - fixed;
- Burning Hands (Acid), Burning Hands (Cold), Burning Hands (Electricity), Scorching Ray (Acid), Scorching Ray (Cold) and Scorching Ray (Electricity) worked incorrectly with metamagic feats - fixed;
- Enforcing Gaze — Save DC had an incorrect effect on the enemies - fixed;
- Enlightened Philosopher's mysteries didn't add the class skills - fixed;
- Erastil's Blessing didn't have a description - fixed;
- Freedom of Movement and Crusader's Edge worked incorrectly with extended metamagic - fixed;
- Greater Warpwave in Inevitable Excess worked incorrectly - fixed;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC enemies have been weakened for Story and Casual difficulties;
- In Inevitable Excess DLC, the reward effects could be lost upon death - fixed;
- It was impossible to retrain the Skeletal Fighter companion - fixed;
- Ki Power: Wholeness of Body healed an incorrect number of HP - fixed;
- Lord Beyond the Grave used to give bonuses to Lich - fixed;
- Paralyzed condition was permanent even if the option to remove negative effects after combat was turned on - fixed;
- Trickster's Breath of Money ability didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Trickster's Stat Focus wasn't visible during feat selection after you got Perception 2 rank - fixed;
- When starting Inevitable Excess DLC, Daeran had all aasimar heritages at once - fixed;
- Witch Doctor shaman didn't have descriptions for the Counter Curse spells - fixed.
- Fixed another case of units not being able to pass through the doors in turn-based mode.
- Call of the Fiery Things didn't have a description - fixed.
- Companions, which remained in another area, stopped being visible when pressing Tab;
- Deep Shadow of Frost attacked allies - fixed;
- Fixed a number of performance issues caused by a memory leak;
- Fixed an animation for a particularly bushy dwarven beard;
- Fixed an error, which prevented you from asking Lann about his enmity towards Andoran;
- Fixed the conditions for one of the epilogue pages dedicated to kenabres;
- Fixed the loading of some older saves:
- Fixed the size and the position of Warhammer of Obstinacy in character's hand;
- Improved the visual of the Ice Storm spell;
- Improved the visual of the Stone Call spell;
- In some cases it was impossible to retrain the companions when playing the Inevitable Excess DLC - fixed;
- Missing companions should return under player's control.
- Companions in the Inevitable Excess DLC can’t be retrained if you got them not from an imported save.
- The screen went black when the party was attacked during rest - partially fixed; the bug happens much rarely now, and will be fixed fully in one of the nearest patches;
- Some mythic paths were getting incorrect companions in Inevitable Excess - fixed;
- Minor changes to Camelia's auto leveling in the Inevitable Excess DLC.
Descriptions of Displacement, Blur, and Protective Talismans currently still contain errors - they reduce the incoming damage for a certain percentage instead of allowing to completely dodge the attack.
Beware of possible plot spoilers!
- During the wedding game in Seelah's quest, Aivy could get stuck behind the barriers - fixed;
- Even if players refused help from inquisition in Kenabres, sometimes Ramien still would ignore the invitation to Defender's Heart - fixed, but to make him join, you would need to load a save before you invited him to the tavern;
- The combination of some Aeon decisions regarding Queen Galfrey's fate could lead to premature conclusion of epilogue slides - fixed.
- In Ineluctable Prison, after Trickster's joke, it was possible to start a conversation with Vorimeraak again - fixed, now she has an appropriate bark.
- Blur had incorrect name and description - fixed;
- Choice effects in Targona's dialogue (mythic Legend rank up) didn't give anything - fixed;
- Contain the Enemy didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Debilitating Poison didn't work correctly and didn't show as a global buff - fixed;
- Elemental Protection now works according to its description;
- Enemy Ash Giants wouldn't attack - fixed;
- Fixed the categories for some event cards in the Crusade UI;
- Generals didn't gain Abyssal Summon and Lesser Abyssal Summon spells in tactical combat - fixed;
- Greater Abyssal Summon didn't work correctly - fixed;
- In Russian localization there was in error in the text of Royal Council's Help event, claiming 1000 conscripts would join, however the right number was 100. After checking their register (and suppressing some riots), the Royal Council decided they can't afford to send 1000 conscripts,and will continue sending only 100 instead;
- In the 5th chapter, the events of crusade related to Trickster Mythic Pass weren't playing - fixed;
- Second choice effect in Locust Knight's dialogue (Swarm-That-Walks mythic path) didn't give additional HP to player's character - fixed;
- Stunning Screech didn't work correctly - fixed;
- The visual effect of Displacement is shown correctly now.
Classes & Mechanics
- Dispel Magic, Greater (Target) spell now has a restriction: 1 successful dispel per 4 caster levels;
- Dispel Synergy didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Mental Prowess ability didn't work correctly - fixed, and now will properly work with wild talents;
- Skald rage powers (Increased Damage Reduction, Celestial Totem, Powerful Stance, Celestial Totem, Lesser) weren't applied via Raging Song to either the Skald or to any party members affected by Raging Song - fixed;
- Some units will be immune to the effects of Repurpose or Flay For Purpose, for the sake of cut-scenes they participate in;
- We removed any mentions of the Rahadoum Faithless background, which was in beta, but didn't make it into the final version of the game.
- A tutorial tip about empty spell slots before rest will appear more frequently now;
- Fixed an issue which could lead to a looping cutscene before the final boss in Love Beyond Death DLC;
- Fixed the colors of the druid class costume;
- Fixed the issue with the material of cut-off body parts (during dismemberment).
A new patch 1.1.5f is here! We've fixed the issue with Hold Person, Mass, and it will no longer hold you back! We've also fixed crashes upon loading some areas on macOS, and optimized some aspects of the game to improve its performance.
- If you leave Drezen right after Anevia gives you the Night Gamblers quest, it may be impossible to speak with the gamblers and Sosiel when you return. Workaround: speak with them as soon as the quest starts. We will fix this issue in one of the future patches.
- In Alushinyrra some NPCs may end up underground sometimes. If that happens, save the game and reload it.
Beware of possible plot spoilers!
- Former companions attacked Swarm-That-Walks without explaining themselves- fixed;
- Chasing the Spinner of Nightmares now starts with auto-crusade mode on;
- Demonic Hide-and-Seek quest couldn't be completed correctly, if the search for Lexicon of Paradox had been skipped - fixed;
- Fixed an error which prevented the player from dumping Sosiel;
- Fixed an error which prevented the player from exiting Sosiel's gallery;
- Fixed the romance scene with Sosiel in chapter 3;
- If you forgave Greybor in chapter 5, he didn't return into the party properly- fixed;
- Insisting on sex with Sosiel after the event with card could result in the game freezing - fixed;
- Some meetings in the throne room for the Azata path could move from chapter 3 to chapter 5 - fixed;
- Using coup de grace against Trever in Battlebliss could lock you on the arena - fixed.
- At Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery there was a black entrance into one of the buildings - fixed;
- Characters couldn't leave the elevator platform in Colyphyr Mines after loading a save - fixed;
- In Azata's court a twin of Kel Five Knives could appear - fixed;
- In Midnight Fane, a starting cut-scene could get interrupted, which could cause issues with this part of the game - fixed;
- In the Ineluctable Prison players could get stuck sometimes while mounted in the warden's room, where there was a lot of furniture - fixed;
- In the Ineluctable Prison two enemies could occupy the same spot sometimes - fixed;
- Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery area has been optimized for CPU, fixed issues with walking through fences, fixed camera movements, and decorative objects on the floor no longer dissolve when the character walks over them;
- Minor improvements in the visuals of Alushinyrra Middle City;
- Once again we told Sosiel to use the correct easel in Drezen;
- There was a secret passage in the Ineluctable Prison a Mythic Demon could use in chapter 5, and it caused some issues. Other demons found that passage and made sure you won't be able to use it again in chapter 5;
- We revoked the citizenship of the rolling boulders in the Ivory Sanctum and the Ineluctable Prison.
- Army markers at the borders of the screen used to hide behind the UI elements - fixed;
- Black Spot didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Flames of the Abyss was applying to the wrong target - fixed;
- Global buffs were not displayed in the crusade management mode - fixed;
- Twincast now works according to description;
- Unexpected Maneuver now works according to description;
- Visual effect of Blade of the Inheritor is shown correctly now;
- Visual effect of Boulder is shown correctly now.
Classes & Mechanics
- Arcanist Nature Mage couldn't merge their spellbook with Lich at Mythic Level 3 - fixed;
- Bloodrager with bloodline Draconic — Black used to get Ascension on the first level instead of claws - fixed;
- Enemy marked as a Scapegoat wasn't getting a 10% spell failure chance - fixed;
- Greater Aeon's Bane made an additional attack instead of just increasing the damage - fixed;
- Hold Person, Mass didn't work correctly, and the status applied even if a saving throw against it was successful - fixed;
- Mythic Brew Potions feat didn't require Brew Potions feat - fixed;
- Scaled Fist Armor Bonus was lower than it should have been - fixed;
- Spells of Dirge Bard sometimes worked incorrectly on the undead - fixed;
- Swarm Infest didn't automatically devour the target - fixed;
- Swarm That Walks and Gold Dragon had wrong mythic ability and mythic feat progressions - fixed, but retraining will be required for correct work;
- Swarm That Walks didn't have the immunity to paralysis effects on level 9 - fixed;
- The Heroes Never Surrender spell didn't restore spell slots or abilities - fixed.
- Torlek didn't leave combat in some situations - fixed.
- Additional fixes for Half of the Pair;
- Ring of Sacred Touch's additional healing from touch spells didn't work - fixed;
- Robe of Mephistopheles didn't work as intended - fixed;
- Skeletal Finger allowed to quicken unsupported spells, didn't deplete charges in that case. Furthermore, it used up charges when casting for standard action - fixed;
- Source of Dividing Power's unholy quality could not be used - fixed;
- The mechanics of Promise of Greatness has been reworked.
- After acquiring all possible bonus feats, the next level up could become blocked - fixed;
- Legend's XP was displayed incorrectly - fixed.
- Fixed an issue with retraining a character into a class with an animal companion and using a pre-made build;
- Fixed macOS version getting stuck on loading sometimes;
- Fixed the crash when using Scorching Ray with Ring of Pyromania and Sarenrae's Blessing effect;
- Fixed the issue with the loot not showing when the dismembered corpse is too far;
- Mounted animal companions refused to exit areas - fixed;
- Various optimizations to reduce memory consumption, especially on low-memory configurations.
A new patch 1.1.4d is here! We fixed an issue with Arueshalae’s romance ending, and hopefully a lot of Commanders will be much happier now; we’ve made some fixes to the way touch attack works in the turn-based mode, and also made it so that the negative effects will be displayed first on your characters’ portraits.
But beware of possible plot spoilers!
- A dialogue with the vescavor queen in chapter 5 could be initiated multiple times - fixed;
- Azata's mentor won't be present after switching to the path of Legend anymore;
- In Camellia's final quest, if either she of the player had an animal companion, the animal didn't appear in the garden - fixed;
- In the fifth chapter, if the entire group was invisible, Hal refused to start a conversation - fixed;
- Seeking Forgiveness quest didn't fail upon finishing the 3rd chapter - fixed;
- Some players, who didn't complete the Dusk of Dragons quest, were unable to open the door in Dragon Burial Ground - fixed, but if you've encountered this issue already, you will need to load an earlier save, where you haven't approached the door yet;
- Storyteller could say that Hulrun died in Iz even if he died long before that;
- Suture could remain at the Fleshmarkets even after getting shipped to Colyphyr mines - fixed;
- One of the romance outcomes with Arueshalae was unavailable - fixed (you may need to invite her to your bedroom once more).
- Fixed a bug in Dragon Burial Ground, which didn't allow to roll a skill check to squeeze through the crack in the rock;
- Fixed the bug with the name of the area and the terrain type not being displayed on the mini map for the Blooming Meadow location;
- Fixed the disappearance of the map exit in the Lost Chapel area upon loading a save during Sosiel's quest;
- In Areelu's Laboratory companions, separated from the main group, would not react to the characters under the invisibility spell - fixed.
- Bear's Endurance, Song of the Second Breath, Ash Leprosy, Tumor now work according to their new description;
- Bestow Wrath damage has been greatly increased;
- Church Guards now have Aura of Onslaught with four uses;
- Cultists now take half damage from Channel Negative Energy — Damage Living cast by them;
- Cultists' spell power has been moderately decreased;
- Fixed the Tactical Superiority feat;
- Flaming Rain didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Mariliths now have Unholy Aura;
- Mighty Tempest damage has been greatly increased;
- New feature has been added to Necromancers that allows them to cast Channel Negative - Damage Living without damaging themselves;
- Overwhelming Shout now has two uses limit;
- Retaliation of the Chain damage has been significantly increased and now depends on general's Power;
- Retaliation of the Chain now shows correctly as a global buff and a feature;
- Royal Council's Help gave 100 Conscripts instead of 1000 - fixed (peasants are not happy though);
- Sometimes Necromancers healed themselves with Channel Negative Energy — Heal Undead - fixed;
- Song of Seasons didn't resurrect units after healing - fixed;
- Storm of Justice damage has been greatly increased;
- Summoned large units could overlap with other units - fixed;
- Test of Strength didn't work correctly - fixed.
- The animation of Painajai's Chain Spear didn't play - fixed;
- The Harpoon ability now correctly pulls units with large creatures;
- The logics of Formation abilities has been changed - now it is a permanent buff which can be changed during combat like a Fighter's stance;
To Each Their Place didn't calculate crit chance correctly - fixed;
- Units' feature display has been improved;
- Visual effect of Flaming Rain is shown correctly now;
- Visual effect of Inspired Advance is shown correctly now;
- Visual effects of Place of Power, Acid Trap, Spring Trap and Weakening Trap have been changed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Under Deny Death buff character remains permanently paralyzed after combat ends - fixed;
- A saving throw To get out of Icy Prison was rolled against Caster Level, while it should have been 15+Caster Level - fixed;
- Characters could be affected by Acid Fog while under the effects of Life Bubble - fixed;
- Devastator now won't rise from the dead after it's killed;
- Fixed Improved Critical (Mythic) for rays;
- Heightened metamagic didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Keen kitsune's Intelligence bonus will now correctly affect the Skill Points;
- Life-Bonding Friendship used Charisma instead of Charisma modifier - fixed;
- Mystic Theurge couldn't choose spellbook of Skald - fixed;
- Mystic Theurge couldn't merge spellbook with Warpriest - fixed;
- Pranked Oracle could miss Glitterdust and Mirror Image spells - fixed (ready to party now!);
- Sometimes if the player refused to sign a contract to become a devil, Devil's mythic level-up option was available anyway - fixed;
- Zippy Magic was using extra slots from the rods - fixed.
- If the player lost control of their mount while it was carrying its rider to execute a command (e.g. from Confusion), turn-based mode could get stuck - fixed;
- Sometimes turn-based mode UI would not reappear after a cutscene interruption - fixed;
- The battle could get stuck, when a character was killed by a status effect, and passed the turn to its caster (mostly happened with poisons) - fixed;
- The mount could attack automatically, when you only hover the mouse over the potential target - fixed;
- Touch spell could get stuck if you moved cursor quickly over another character's portrait after casting it - fixed.
- Clemency of Shadows didn't always summon spiders - fixed;
- Elemental Imbuement didn't work as intended - fixed;
- Items that give a DC bonus now also work with hexes (such as Glass Amulet of Clarity and Slumber);
- Skinned Leather Cloak no longer affects dead enemies.
- For Swarm-that-Walks, the swarm counter was conflicting with the kinetic burn counter - fixed;
- Kestoglyr was missing a description after joining the player and before being taken into the active party - fixed;
- Now the negative status effects will be displayed on the portraits first;
- The loot window, which appears before exiting a location, only applied filters to the first group of loot - fixed.
- mount and a rider's charge attack commands didn't "know" about each other, and interacted weirdly - fixed;
- Fixed the position of the Clawfall in combat;
- Fixed visual issues during the cut-scene with Baphomet and the Hand of the Inheritor;
- Some parts of a character could turn white when switching headgear or equipped items several times rapidly - fixed;
- Mod window didn't open in the Main Menu - fixed;
- Sosiel will draw in inappropriate places less often now.
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Sometimes Nura, killed by a player character, was displayed as alive - fixed;
- Daeran went on a date even when he was dead - fixed. We explained to count that sometimes such enthusiasm is inappropriate;
- Lariel didn't talk to the player character in Nexus after he was rescued - fixed;
- When failing Thaberdine’s quest in Chapter 3, events in the citadel could get stuck - fixed;
- The Next-Door Theater troupe thought the player's character changed past when taking over Dresen, even though that didn't happen - fixed.
- Now actors won't be confused by timelines;
- Quest "Middlegame" could not be completed - fixed;
- Sometimes the fates of Galfrey or Irabeth would register incorrectly (and the game could consider them dead when they were alive) - fixed;
- After the events in Leper's Smile some companions could refuse to communicate with the commander for 3 days - fixed;
- Trickster's closet kept working after choosing Legend's path - fixed. We blocked the path to fun;
- Sosiel's personal quest could get stuck if the Azata Commander killed everyone in the Fleshmarket - fixed;
- Fixed the inability to arrange a conversation between Regill and Sosiel in the camp;
- Sometimes the game did not recognize the death of Ciar - fixed;
- When angels were saying their farewells to the Commander (in the case of changing the mythic path in chapter 5), the game did not react correctly to the actions of the player - fixed;
- In Wintersun, after the first meeting with Marhevok, his guards did not leave with him - fixed;
- It was possible for Trickster Commanders to leave Areelu's Laboratory without receiving an "An Urgent Invitation" quest - fixed. For players who have not yet left in the 4th chapter, the quest will be activated. For those who left in the fourth chapter and beyond - the quests of the mythic path will be failed;
- One mongrel was still standing after hitting Savamelekh with the angel ability - fixed;
- During the final drow ambush, they could attack before their leader gave a signal - fixed;
- Hal will no longer appear at the beginning of Act 5 if he's been killed or said you won't meet him again.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck on the tower platform in Alushinyrra. (Warning! If you are already trapped, you need to load an earlier save);
- After returning from Iz, the player character appeared in the throne room - fixed;
- In Act 3, it was possible to kill the bosses again in some locations of Kenabres - fixed;
- After finishing the quest in Wintersun, the current leader of the settlement used to appear on the throne only one week later. Fixed. Now they will appear right after you deal with The Lady of the Sun;
- In the Sacred Lands area the entire party and animal companions will be disabled now for the duration if the puzzle part.
- Visual effect of Dominate is shown correctly now;
- Purge now works according to description;
- It was possible to drag the general's abilities into creatures action bar - fixed;
- If an army moves to a selected point, it will no longer stop near allied armies. When moving with the navigation arrows, the army will stop as before when allied armies meet;
- Bards' and Azatas' auras now work according to their new description. The number of available uses of these auras has been increased from 4 to 8;
- Bolt of Justice now has two versions of the ability - against summoned units and against others;
- Fixed the issue with the Spider Swarm model disappearing in tactical combat;
- Abilities and debuffs with death effect could be applied to units with death immunity - fixed;
- All Traps now work according to new description;
- Yozz used to come to the Commander on the Demon path with only one rank up even for the crusade in chapter 3 - fixed;
- Poison I-III dealt abnormal damage when applied by caster generals - fixed.
Classes & Mechanics:
- Fixed Aivu's abilities;
- If a rider’s reach is greater than mount's and the rider’s weapon is not ranged, mount should try to approach target so both rider and mount could attack;
- Spell Chain Lightning worked incorrectly - fixed;
- Azata spell Second Breath didn't work - fixed;
- Spell Resistance could become negative in some calculations, in particular leading to spam of combat log messages about immunity to some effects - fixed;
- When replacing a general's ability its tooltip was not updated - fixed;
- Close to the Abyss mythic ability did not give extra gore attack - fixed;
- Devil-Spawn background wasn't giving charisma penalty - fixed;
- Mythic progression could duplicate selected abilities - fixed;
- Demon Dancer with Inspired Rage had extra bite attack - fixed;
- Demonslayer didn't get bonus from progression of favorite enemy, but had bonus against neutral outsider - fixed;
- Changing your path to the Golden Dragon or Swarm That Walks broke mythic abilities taken in previous mythic levels - fixed. However, players who are already in this situation should respec or load an earlier save;
- Giving conflicting commands to rider and mount at the same time in RTwP resulted in surprising behaviour - fixed;
- Additional change to Hal, so that he doesn't attack the player with his breath weapon;
- Khorramzadeh will no longer have Thundering Rage ability on difficulties lower than Normal. Thundering Rage will no longer grant empower metamagic to electric spells.
- Killing Pace didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Bone Amulet had no effects - fixed;
- Boots of Stampede didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Added Dinosaur Bone, Jade and Stone to Flesh scrolls to vendors;
- Fixed Obsession didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Enlivening Leadership didn't provide the stated +1 morale bonus to companions - fixed;
- Gloves of Arcane Eradication didn't provide the stated bonus on ranged touch attack rolls - fixed;
- Half of the Pair pendant didn't provide any bonuses - fixed;
- The Blitz Cut didn't bypass damage reduction - fixed;
- Skeletal Finger rod had infinite charges - fixed;
- The Bound of Possibility for Lich didn't provide the stated bonuses - fixed;
- Demon's Terror didn't work correctly - fixed.
- One of bleeding effects was not shown in UI - fixed.
- Save files that disappeared on macOS should be back now;
- One of the rare Trickster storyline finales was not supported in the epilogues - fixed;
- If the player's character sacrificed themselves, the "game over" window was shown instead of the ending - fixed;
- The "Follow Character" key wasn't working properly - fixed;
- Fixed the Sadistic Game Design achievement - it is now possible to obtain it;
- Fixed the issue with the small races sitting inside the furniture in the Drezen tavern;
- Finnean could start talking before you meet him. Now you will only see his lines in the camp if he is present in your team;
- Monster descriptions are back in the encyclopedia;
- Cloth physics added to flags that didn't have it;
- Fixed the issues in the objects' physics that caused crashes on macOS;
- The victims of Swarm that Walks no longer get dismembered, and can be used as food for the swarm.
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Beware of possible plot spoilers and a wall of text below!
- Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
- Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
- Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
- Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
- In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can’t;
- Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).
- Sometimes enemies with multiple attacks can get stuck in turn-based mode. The workaround is to disable turn-based mode temporarily if you encounter such an enemy.
- A cutscene with Anevia during the 'What you dream of?' quest could freeze - fixed;
- Visual changes in one of the magic projector's tapes in Areelu lab;
- Added companion interjections in Crunukh's dialogue;
- Сhanged the check at the start of Ember's quest in Chapter 3 from Persuasion to Perception;
- Xorges and Xarra stayed in Lower City after deciding their fate - fixed;
- Difficulty of the checks in dialogue with Dimalchio increased from 20 to 30;
- Ember sometimes forgot your decisions during her companion quest - fixed;
- Fixed the amount of spent and received gold when dealing with Succubi in Experiencing the Bliss quest;
- Fixed an issue when Sosiel was supposed to leave after a dialogue, but stayed;
- Jerribeth didn't interact with the player as they arrived to Vellexia in the first time - fixed;
- Perception check now shows a correct DC during dialogue at the last distortion on Aeon's path in Threshold. You may now refuse to go inside the distortion and proceed with the usual ending;
- Primal Treant would sometimes say the lines of your companions, including those not present in the group. That was creepy and was fixed;
- Red Mask was fighting with fists instead of a rapier during the confrontation in the tavern - fixed;
- Shamira no longer applies multiple debuffs that make checks in her dialogue almost impossible to pass;
- The Impostor quest didn't get marked as limited to Act III - fixed;
- You can now loot assassins that came for Latverk's head;
- Animation improved during cutscene with Sosiel drawing the Commander;
- Corruption didn't get removed from the party when you rested in the camp before the gargoyle attack - fixed;
- Ember's first and second quest are now correctly tagged as required to be finished before the end of the chapter;
- Gresilla's minions were turning friendly if Gresilla died to a critical strike - fixed;
- Paladins were standing still during boss fight in Drezen siege - fixed;
- Sosiel no longer draws in Nexus during combat. Come on, Sosiel, we've got a war to win here!
- Staunton didn't disappear instantly after altering the past - fixed;
- Targona's wing wouldn't always heal during The Light Within quest - fixed;
- You now correctly appear from the time portal in Drezen past and not multiple feet away;
- "Best Liquor in the World" quest can now be finished even if the NPC who gave it is dead;
- "What Do You Dream Of?" Quest: if the player hasn't completed the first objective (talk to Anevia) before Irabeth dies, the quest will fail;
- A Demon's Heresy quest no longer has duplicate objectives;
- Aasimars from the Flesh Market could be directed to Latverk's mansion before talking to Latverk - fixed;
- Added the option not to fight Indarah in the Shrine of the Three;
- After Daeran's party at Heaven's Edge, Daeran could sometimes incorrectly react to player's behaviour - fixed;
- Airship adventure book event doesn't happen with Nocticula's palace in the background anymore;
- An objective to find proof of Thaberdine's royal origin didn't complete properly - fixed;
- Arueshalae no longer mentions the Commander releasing her from Drezen's prison if the Commander didn't do that;
- Cue text no longer duplicates in the Verbovezzor Book Event;
- Daeran continued to romantically pursue you even after you kicked him out of the party - fixed (now you can't kick him out - kidding!);
- Echo of Deskari wasn't prepared to meet you if you opened the portal with Nocticula's help during the Devastation quest. The speed at which a certain angel burned in the Devastator was the same regardless of how you proceeded with the quest - fixed;
- Fixed an issue with Finnean after the Colyphyr Mines imprisonment;
- Fixed dialogue logic in dialogue in-between battle against Baphomet in Colyphyr mines;
- Fixed dialogue logic in the dialogue with Liotr during Daeran's second quest;
- Fixed texts in illustrated event when the Commander and Greybor climb down to Devarra's lair;
- Fixed the dialogue with Areelu in the House of Silken Shadows regarding Suture;
- Fixed the issue with Trickster's dialogue option in Iz;
- Fixed the option to fight Yozz in the Bliss of Battle;
- Fixed the situation when the player couldn't finish the dialogue after showing Terendelev's claw to Storyteller in chapter 4 or later;
- In a conversation with Svendack, the selection of a trickster answer provoked a fight - fixed;
- In the third visit to Arushalae's dream Arueshalae wouldn't become evil if the player has chosen an evil option in the starting dialogue - fixed;
- It was possible to find the clapper of the bell in Green Gates even if you refused Arueshalae's help - fixed;
- Now when you fight on the arena alone, the companions won't be added;
- Queen Galfrey kept staying near the temple after the competition "Go to the temple of Iomedae in Drezen" during the quest "The Light Within" - fixed;
- Ramien now refuses to go to the Defender's Heart if Hulrun is there;
- Rapture of Rupture quest markers were displayed incorrectly on the Alushinyrra city map - fixed;
- Sometimes a big party could teleport incorrectly in and out of the buildings during the Drezen siege - fixed;
- Sosiel will no longer interrupt leisure activities of Commander and Lann;
- The Outcast quest was marked in the Journal to be completed till the end of chapter 1, which is not true. The quest should be completed till the end of the 3rd chapter - fixed;
- The Price of Loyalty no longer requires to come alone with Greybor. If you come with the party, they will join you on the 3rd turn;
- When going to Colyphyr character could be shown warnings about quests that have not been started - fixed;
- Some NPCs rushed to call the player Commander in chapter 1. Now they don’t;
- Fixed dialogue logic when the Hellkinghts arrive at Drezen in Chapter 3;
- Vorimeraak did not remember the past encounter with the main character. We've reminded her;
- Fixed camping banters for Finnean;
- A book event with Targona, when transforming from an angel into a swarm, lead to a looping dialogue - fixed;
- Dragon's Awakening - fixed the bug which didn't allow you to find the cheese you needed. Now it will be at the kitchen;
- Epilogues of Anevia/Irabeth, Hand of the Inheritor, Finnean, and Suture will be displayed now after the Ascension ending, as they should;
- If Anevia left Drezen in chapter 5, Arueshalae's quest "What you dream of?" will fail if it wasn't completed before;
- If Red Mask died during the confrontation with Latverk, the dialogue after defeating him used to break, and there was no option to decide the fate of the aasimars and loot him. Fixed. If this already happened, the loot from him will be added to your inventory, and the aasimars will go to Nexus;
- It's possible to quit the dialogue loop when refusing Foreman's quest now;
- Midnight gamblers no longer hang out at the graveyard during the day;
- Mythic Angel could receive a message from Targona in chapter 5 too late - fixed;
- Now you can deliver the message from a person important to Storyteller only if that person asked you to do so;
- Fixed Sosiel's quest in Battle Bliss;
- Fixed Mythic Demon’s quest "A Contract".
- Battle with Siabrae is made easier for Normal difficulty and below;
- Candles no longer continue floating in the air after Daeran's bath is gone from Commander's bedroom;
- A door was missing in the tavern in Return to Drezen, offering you to exit location through the wall - fixed;
- Added a new cutscene in chapter 5;
- Added area type "Abyss" in Dimalchio's Mansion location. Added exit marker, when it should become available. Edited mini-map borders;
- Assassins' Guild walls are now transparent;
- Camera fixes at Arueshalae's quest area;
- Camera in Nexus no longer ends up inside the mountain;
- Camera now follows Sosiel as he charges forward in cutscene at Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery;
- Changed tokens on the global map and in Kenabres;
- Character could fall through the roof of the tavern at Drezen Citadel - fixed;
- Characters could end up under the floor at Gray Garrison after loading the game - fixed;
- Characters no longer appear on the rock when exiting the cave in Lost Chapel;
- Characters no longer walk in the air in Alushinyrra Higher City;
- Divine services in safe areas didn't work if character was polymorphed - fixed;
- Dragon Burial Ground - fixed the terrain type for the map;
- During the siege of Drezen, your party could sometimes spawn inside the walls - fixed;
- Exit from Battlebliss is now shown on the minimap;
- Fixed a blinking texture in the cave behind the sarcophagus in the Core of the Riddle location;
- Fixed a wall in The Ivory Labyrinth, which would not become transparent, if a character was standing behind it;
- Fixed an issue when it wasn't raining in the random encounter areas of Kenabres;
- Fixed and optimized the lighting in various locations;
- Fixed camera movement in Areelu's lab;
- Fixed corners of the Drezen tavern, closed by the fog of war;
- Fixed half-transparent fog of war in Drow Ambush;
- Fixed light in the area Battlebliss Arena;
- Fixed some particularly shiny ice in Wintersun;
- Fixed the graphic artefacts on the cliffs of the Lost Chapel;
- Fixed the interior elements of the Ivory Labyrinth;
- Fixed the issue with Blade Barriers effect not being displayed in the Shrine Of The Three;
- Fixed the texture of the Commander's chip on the map, improved the lighting and textures of location markers and other chips on the global map;
- Fixed the visuals of the cave in the location during the Woljif quest;
- Fixed visualization of blood flows in the Ivory Labyrinth;
- Fog of war now works correctly in Neathholm;
- Going to the Threshold cutscene didn’t trigger, if the player cancelled the party change - fixed;
- Got rid of the animation on corpse on the Legacy of the Ancients location;
- If the player character chose the path of the Swarm, all critters will disappear from the capital;
- If you hired Ciar as a Lich, he won't appear in Iz and Threshold anymore;
- Improved passability in the Ten Thousands Delights' basement;
- Improved the final cutscene in Battlebliss - no more additional enemies will appear on the screen;
- In the Battlebliss arena after the final battle some characters that were supposed to be dead were present - fixed;
- In the Ineluctable Prison, Ashen Lady won't attack again if you previously killed her in a boss battle;
- In the Trap for the Other area some dialogues had a wrong speaker - fixed;
- Incorrect light in one of the houses in Kenabres - fixed;
- Increased the reward for solving the Crag Linnorm's riddle in the Ineluctable Prison;
- It was possible to pass through one of the blockages in Iz - fixed;
- It's no longer possible to get on top of the hanging lamps in Blackwater and walk over them;
- On entering an area in Drezen characters could spawn on a wall - fixed;
- One trap during siege of Drezen was invisible - fixed;
- Ramien, Eliandra abd Katair could appear in the Threshold even after their deaths - fixed;
- Removed excessive minotaurs in Colyphyr Mines;
- Skillcheck difficulties have been changed at the Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery;
- Some characters could lose wings and other body parts on local map - fixed;
- Some conveyor lines in Blackwater were moving in the wrong direction - fixed;
- Some enemies in the market square were standing in each other on higher difficulties - fixed;
- Some paths were fixes in Midnight Fane;
- Some traps weren't shown in Storyteller's tower - fixed;
- Succubus no longer appears in Battlebliss unless recruited;
- Summoning circle no longer appears over sleeping bags in Colyphyr dungeon;
- The Blade Barriers effect was not visible in the Ivory Labyrinth - fixed;
- The fog of war now lifts during the first zombie battle at the Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery;
- The Molten Scar location was empty after receiving the information about it - fixed;
- The Thieflings on the Market Square were hard to find. We added a little quest to lead players to them;
- There was no terrain type on the random encounter zone during the quest "Outcast" - fixed;
- Tooltips didn't appear for Blackwater doors when clicking - fixed;
- Visual improvements of various locations;
- When breaking the door in Ten Thousands Delights the character was facing a wrong direction - fixed;
- When exiting the jeweller's shop, you could end up on the roof - fixed;
- Wind now affects grass in War Camp;
- You can now climb through the rubble from both sides in Greengates;
- Battlebliss entrance marker added to the map;
- Improved the positioning of the camera when exiting Battlebliss into the Lower City;
- Daeran liked to stand on your bed after sex. Now he'll assume a more comfortable position;
- Explosive dretches in the Ivory Labyrinth became more dangerous;
- Fixed holes in the walls in Enigma;
- Fixed navigation in Enigma (it was possible to walk through some closed doors and walls);
- Improved the passability of Threshold;
- Improved the tutorials about the camera rotation effect on the landscape in Alushinyrra;
- Sometimes Alderpash would attack without buffs - fixed. Also he buffed himself better now;
- Venture-Captain Gristoff during the Fleshmarkets battle could freak out and start killing demons who were important for the plot. Fixed, but not retroactively. If you already encountered this issue, you will need to load an earlier save;
- Sometimes, when Commander went to Greengates with Arueshalae during the quest Demon's Heresy, the location was empty - fixed. We brought all the demons back;
- Optimization and lightning fixes in the Ivory Labyrinth.
- Ability tooltips weren't reacting to right mouse button as intended - fixed;
- Added a crusade tutorial to Encyclopedia;
- Added an objective to the Middlegame quest, requiring to develop all crusade stats to the 5th rank;
- Added visual and sound effect for a unit's extra turn from positive morale;
- Added visual and sound effect for a unit's suffering from negative morale;
- After you reach the highest rank of a crusade stat or the highest level for a general, you could see that you need 999999 for the next level. Fixed. Now you will see either '-' or the current number;
- Angel's Movanic Devas were lacking wings - fixed;
- Army generals were having less than 3 days of cooldown when removed from command. Resolution: fixed;
- Beer Elemental portrait added;
- Changed the appearance and portraits of different units in the Crusade management mode;
- Dragon Paths now works according to description;
- Dragon's Awakening was not shown on Dragonheir Scions - fixed;
- Endgame quest could not be finished due to the lack of stat development in chapter 3 - fixed;
- Fighters pit was taking 5 days to build instead of 3 as in the description - fixed;
- Fixed Crushing Despair in tactical battles;
- Fixed the damage from General's Retaliation ability;
- Fixed the effect Brewery had on the Assassins in tactical combat;
- Fixed the freeze on Lilitu attacks in tactical combat;
- Full tooltip wasn't shown for relics in event cards in Crusade management - fixed;
- Game would sometimes freeze when Vroks died - fixed;
- Grand Destiny now works according to description.
- Headhunters counterattacked even if they were dead - fixed;
- Improved tutorial for unit recruitment - it now shows which buildings produce which units;
- In Chapter 3 Drezen starts with Main Barracks, Main Archery Range, Arsenal, Smithy and Supply Center;
- In the Crusade mode, there were no buttons to continue and stop the movement of armies - fixed;
- Lay on Hands now has two variants: Others and Self;
- Lethargic Breath in tactical battles has been fixed;
- Market was taking 5 days to build instead of 3 as in the description - fixed;
- Middlegame quest was not failing after the end of chapter 3 - fixed;
- Shrine was taking 5 days to build instead of 3 as in the description - fixed;
- Silver Dragon model is now scaled correctly in tactical combat;
- Silver Dragons' Intimidating Glory didn't always correctly affect large enemy units - fixed;
- Silver dragons' Intimidating Glory had name and description from Death-Stealing Gaze - fixed;
- Some armies in Chapter 5 didn't give an item or a relics after victory - fixed;
- Some enemy armies had ranged units on the front line - fixed;
- Spring Trap wasn't working according to the description - fixed;
- The feats of the crusade leaders now stack;
- The number of units initiative tracker was not updated correctly - fixed;
- The units' damage and healing abilities have been significantly improved. Units that use damage or healing abilities now have the Power attribute, that defines the number of outcoming damage and healing;
- The visual look of armies' portraits has been updated;
- Unit tooltips were missing some tags with descriptions - fixed;
- Visual effect for summoned units is shown correctly now;
- You can now control armies directly from Crusade management screen;
- Zealous Student now provides more feat options at level 20;
- Zero damage will be displayed now;
- ll-Round Defense now shows in feature list;
- Challenge didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Cleric's Smite Evil ability didn't work correctly - fixed. Visual effect of Smite Evil is shown correctly now;
- Cone of Cold has been added to Nightcrawlers;
- Dispel didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Earth Mastery now works according to description;
- Fear Aura didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Fixed General's ability Crushing Charge;
- Fixed the issue when using General's Slow ability would interrupt the battle;
- Frenzy Trap now works according to description;
- Inspect window could obscure the inspected creature and the attack tooltip - fixed;
- Opening save/load menu unpaused tactical battles - fixed;
- Power Attack was removed from from Earth Elementals;
- Reduced the size of Nightcrawlers in tactical combat;
- Reduced the size of some dragons in tactical battles;
- Smoke Bomb didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Teleport has been added to Nightcrawlers;
- Visual effect of Blade of the Inheritor is shown correctly now;
- Unit models in battles sometimes froze after death - fixed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Classed & Uncanny Dodge and Improved Uncanny Dodge deleted from Skald talents selection;
- "Favorite metamagic - Bolstered" mythic feat wasn't available - fixed;
- A bug allowed to select a different caster level when making potions or scrolls - fixed;
- Ability "Mythic Skill Focus — Persuasion" didn't work for intimidation - fixed;
- Ability Animal Companion — Black Horse was not visible - fixed;
- Acid Flask dealt damage only to enemies. Resolution: now also to allies;
- Alchemist archetype Incense Synthesizer descriptions updated;
- All kinetic blades now have proper scabbard visuals;
- An error causing the caster level selection window to freeze when making potions and scrolls - fixed;
- Angel spell Cleansing Flames does not heal ability damage - fixed;
- Archetype text updated: Divine Hunter;
- Azata's Spell Moral Support granted buff for 1 round instead of 1 minute per level - fixed;
- Bloodrager feature Blood of Life on 2 level have fast healing 2 instead of 1 - fixed;
- Bloodragers with Celestial bloodline now correctly deal additional damage with Angelic Attacks to all demons;
- Bloodragger Primalist when choosing the talent fiend totem lesser didn't get the gore extra attack while in rage - fixed;
- Bone Arrow wasn't working according to the description - fixed;
- Breath Weapon ability of Scaled Fist archetype was available from level 12 instead of 15 - fixed;
- Character abilitiy Mount Companion description updated;
- Class feature description updated: Loremaster;
- Death Ward couldn't be affected by Metamagic: Extend - fixed;
- Death ward was staying on characters on death - fixed;
- Demonic rage at rank 9 lost all bonuses and only granted +2 ''normal'' rage bonus - fixed;
- Demon's Aspect of Nocticula activated with Aspect of Balor lead to infinite apply of Demonic Rage - fixed;
- Description updated for the Blood of Life ability;
- Deskari's Swarm Infest disease can now be removed on rest;
- Dretch's ability descriptions have been updated;
- Druid with Cold Rampage dealt less additional cold damage than should - fixed;
- Ember and Lann had abilities from items with no description - fixed;
- Find Traps had an incorrect description - fixed;
- Fixed Glorious Beard visuals;
- Flails were not correctly getting bonuses from Weapon Training (Hammers, Maces, and Flails) - fixed;
- Force Punch spell did not work with metamagic Empowered и Maximized - fixed;
- Gnomes with Traveller racial heritage now correctly lose Defensive Training;
- Hellknight class did not count in the progression of domains from Pentamic Faith - fixed;
- Hellknight Signifier couldn't choose spell in spell specialization if spell specialization was in another class - fixed;
- Hold Person Mass worked for everyone, not only humanoids - fixed;
- Impossible Domain - ability description has been updated;
- In some cases it was impossible to select the Loremaster class when leveling up despite having all prerequisites - fixed;
- Incorrectly displayed the choice of abilities during levelling up - fixed;
- Incorrectly displayed the number of components needed for the spell - fixed;
- Inspire Tranquility was giving Competence bonus instead of Morale - fixed;
- Kalavakus in Blackwater didn't have Demon of Slaughter type - fixed;
- Lesser Celestial Totem rage power no longers heals the character to full;
- Lilithu demons had 8 claw attacks instead of 4 - fixed;
- Loremaster level 1 did not increase Caster Level - fixed;
- Magic Nullification no longer disables when the character is under the effects of crowd control;
- Magical Channeling provided an incorrect bonus to leaders' mana regeneration - fixed;
- Master Strike, Blinding Critical and Staggering Critical worked on undead - fixed;
- Metamagic (Bolster Spell) wasn't in Wizard Bonus Feat - fixed;
- Mighty Bloodrage now correctly allows to cast a bloodrager spell of any level as a swift action;
- Outflank was not working according to the description - fixed;
- Overwhelming Presence is now correctly dispellable;
- Paladin Martyr now can take Lingering Performance as a feat;
- Prayer effect didn't have a description - fixed;
- Primalist Barbarian now has correct visualization of archetype changes;
- Redesigned Skald archetype Court Poet;
- Remove Curse worked on enemies - fixed;
- Secret mythic path was able to stack several Sword upgrades, which was not intended - fixed;
- Smite Evil ability of Divine Hunter animal companion was labelled as Smite Good - fixed;
- Sohei ability Monastic Mount did not give temporary hit points - fixed;
- Sometimes Weapon Focus choices for a mercenary caused an error - fixed;
- Spirited Charge damage bonuses are being given for charges on foot - fixed;
- Standard Bearer's Banner ability was not giving bonus on charge attacks until level 5 - fixed;
- Stunning Fist: Fatigue and Stunning Fist: Sicken were not working correctly - fixed;
- Swarm size was not updated when devouring creatures - fixed;
- Swarm That Walks abilities Swarm Feast, Swarm Form, and Swarm Infest can't work together. Resolution: Fixed the description;
- Swarm-that-walks was devouring only crusader patrol's leader in Iz - fixed;
- The Bolster Spell feat is missing information about spell level increase - fixed;
- The character couldn't select a second bloodline as a Sylvan Sorcerer - fixed;
- The Enlarge Person spell granted by Primal Druids did not give the expected +6 bonus to either strength or constitution at Druid level 16; it still only gave +4 - fixed;
- The inquisitor archetype Judge wasn't getting the Sentence ability - fixed;
- Tireless Focused Rage now correctly works with Focused Rage;
- Trickster abilities Summon Wild Hunt Monarch and Summon Wild Hunt incorrectly summoned the same single creature - fixed;
- True Form now correctly works on petrified characters. May not work on characters petrified before this fix;
- Updated Leading Strike description;
- Updated the ranger's Favored Enemy ability description to clarify the difference between the types of demons;
- When you already had 2 classes with animal companion you couldn't get third class with animal companion - fixed;
- Witch of the Veil was getting a 2nd level ability on 1st level - fixed;
- Wizard Necromancy, one of the 1st level bonus spells was blank - fixed;
- Woljif had an ability without texts - fixed;
- You can now switch the skill used in writing scrolls - Arcane or Religion;
- Сlarified the Ashen Curse description;
- Additional attacks count from BAB could not exceed 3 - fixed;
- Angelic Aspect effect didn't have a description - fixed;
- Curse of the Black Sands didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Derakni no longer gains enough speed to enter Golarion's orbit when dying;
- Fixed the Winter Witch's spellbook description, which used to be unclear;
- Gendarme now has the correct list of available feats;
- Hellspawn (Devil-Spawn) tieflings were getting -2 to Charisma even if they had sorcerer's Infernal bloodline - fixed;
- If you had Greater Vital Strike among your abilities, you could use all three: Vital Strike, Improved Vital Strike and Greater Vital Strike - fixed;
- In abilities' target descriptions distance measurement units could sometimes be duplicated - fixed;
- In the inventory and the character screen the attack tooltip had only a description for the first attack - fixed. Now each of the attacks has its own tooltip;
- Iron Guts did not give bonuses against Eyebite and Euphoric Tranquility - fixed;
- Large Water Elemental was applying two Freezing conditions - fixed;
- Life Bubble spell did not protect from Plague Storm - fixed;
- Order of the Nail now correctly allows the player to pick Favorite Enemy. For already created characters, the option will appear on the next level-up.
- Paladin was able to choose Domain Zealot, even though they did not have access to domains - fixed;
- The Searing Light spell had wrong visuals - fixed;
- Several spellbooks had two instances of Fire Snake spell - fixed;
- Stigmatized Witch cantrips now have correct DC, based on Charisma instead of Intelligence;
- Swarm-that-Walks now becomes immune to prone condition;
- Terrain Mastery rogue talent now has an option to pick Abyss;
- Witch Ley Line Guardian Healing Patron used to award you with Greater Restoration spells twice, both at level 6 and 7 - fixed;
- Abilities from Greater Mythic Trick (Religion) didn't appear after levelup - fixed;
- Abundant Casting ability description has been clarified;
- Aivu's breath weapon worked incorrectly: a successful reflex saving throw didn't half the damage - fixed;
- Angel Sun Form spell didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Animal Companions with Bulwark archetype could become a little too sturdy - fixed;
- Arcane Pool ability of Magus Armored Battlemage didn't work - fixed;
- Arcanist Burning Flame and Hellfire Ray couldn't be cast without an enemy target - fixed;
- Archaeologist's Danger Sense has been fixed;
- Aspect of Nocticula ability didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Aspect of Vavakia mythic ability description has been clarified;
- Azata's Incredible Might didn't trigger its fortitude save on crit, resulting in no effect - fixed;
- Azata's spell Nature's Grasp did not work as described - fixed;
- Bardic Knowledge only added +1 to knowledge and lore checks at the 4th level instead of +2 - fixed;
- Bloodrager Bonus Feats didn't appear on class progression screen - fixed;
- Bloodrager Primalist's Frightful Charger from the Undead bloodline didn't put the shaken condition on the enemies - fixed;
- Bloodrager Primalist's Undead bloodline didn't give some of the abilities, and at 16th level all Bloodragers would get a One with Nature ability regardless of the bloodline - fixed;
- Bloodrider could only ride a smilodon - fixed, now it’s a horse;
- Cavalier from the Order of the Star, after using the Calling, rolled for the attack twice, and took the lesser of the two rolls - fixed;
- Celestial Totem didn't work for Bloodrager - fixed;
- Celestial Totem, Greater couldn't be chosen for the Primalist - fixed;
- Channel Negative Energy only did 1 point of damage on the 1st cleric level - fixed;
- Clarified the descriptions of Swarm Form, Swarm Feast, Swarm Infest abilities;
- Cleaving Finish worked with the Coup de Grace ability - fixed;
- Combat Expertise added penalties on Ranged Attacks - fixed;
- Court Poet archetype's description has been updated;
- Deathsnatchers' regeneration was replaced by fast healing, to reduce the suffering of players;
- Dismiss spell was present among the selectable spells in the alchemist spellbook - fixed;
- Divine Hunter didn't qualify for the Impossible Domain mythic feat - fixed;
- Dragon's Breath ability description has been clarified;
- Dragon's Immunity to Fear didn't work for Fear from auras - fixed;
- Druid couldn't pick the Impossible Domain Mythic Feat - fixed;
- Eldritch Archer Magus didn't take the -2 penalty to attacks when using Spell Combat - fixed;
- Eldritch Font ability Greater Surge did not work with AoE spells - fixed;
- Eldritch Scion couldn't select Abundant Arcane Pool - fixed;
- Elemental Rampager should have had both Wisdom and Constitution marked as recommended - fixed;
- Elemental Rampager's druid bonuses didn't increase by level - fixed;
- Elemental Rampager's Rampage ability didn't have a visual effect - fixed;
- Encumbrance penalties weren't updating in the capital - fixed;
- Fast Bombs and Precise Bomb were removed from the Metamorph archetype;
- Fixed a typo in Knight's Challenge description;
- Fixed a typo in the description of Bloodrager's Uncanny Dodge - fixed;
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Serpentine Resistances ability for Bloodrager, Serpentine bloodline;
- Fixed description of Discovery;
- Fixed the description for Abundant Casting ability for Lich's spells;
- Fixed the duration of Summon Monster IV for Monster Tactician archetype in the description;
- Fixed the naming issue for Elemental Rampager's element selection;
- Focused Rage from Instinctual Warrior used to get turned off by Demonic Rage from the Demon Mythic Path - fixed;
- Gold Dragon Mythic Path: Perfect Body ability description has been updated;
- Guardian of the North ability was incorrectly allowing to polymorph into a Fire Elemental - fixed;
- Improved the description of the Dragon's Breath spell;
- Improved the descriptions of Aeon Gaze abilities;
- It was impossible to use the Rectify State ability on yourself - fixed;
- Kitsune couldn't Gather Power in the human form - fixed;
- Leading Strike ability description has been clarified;
- Loremaster could get any combat feat as a secret, ignoring the prerequisites - fixed;
- Magus couldn't take Extra Arcane Pool for the 4th time - fixed;
- Mounting polymorphed animal companions is no longer possible (it was never intended to be in the first place);
- Ode to Miraculous Magic didn't work for the DC of will save based mind affecting spells - fixed;
- Oracle's animal companion had fewer levers than it should have - fixed;
- Order of the Godclaw ability didn't apply its morale bonus to the attack rolls properly - fixed;
- Paralysis from Lich's Deny Death now can be removed during rest;
- Polymorphed characters could equip weapons even if they had no hands to hold them - fixed;
- Ranger didn't share the favorite enemy with animal companion - fixed;
- Removed Justice and Destruction judgments from Faith Hunter Inquisitor archetype;
- Selecting Cold for Elemental Rampager's Rampage was giving fire damage - fixed;
- Selective Spell feat description has been updated;
- Sensei Advice: Mass Extra Attack ability was missing its name - fixed;
- Shadow Conjuration was missing from the Darkness Domain spell list - fixed;
- Shadow Spells now correctly allow the target to roll a will save to partially disbelief the effect;
- Shroud of Water ability didn't work correctly - increasing your Burn didn't give you more AC beyond the first time - fixed;
- Solo Tactics was removed from the Sacred Huntsmaster archetype;
- Sometimes Dispel Magic didn't tell what was just dispelled. We fixed numerous cases of this bug;
- Sorcerer can have a raven familiar now;
- Sorcerers' Draconic Bloodlines receive Breath Weapon at 9th level, but it was not visible in the class progression - fixed;
- Sorcerous Reflex didn't work with Ranged Spellstrike for the Eldritch Archer Magus - fixed;
- Spit Acid ability of Vescavor Royal Guard had no description - fixed;
- The description of Alchemist Discovery class feature has been updated;
- The description of Azata's Life-Bonding Friendship ability has been updated;
- The descriptions of Azata summons have been updated;
- The effect from Transformation spell didn't have a description and a name - fixed;
- Updated the description of Crossblooded Sorcerer class;
- Updated the description of Shaman's Healing Hex;
- We restored the missing Spontaneous Casting ability description for Warpriest;
- Weapon Finesse (Mythic) was affecting ranged weapons - fixed;
- When a Skald was using Inspired Rage with Guarded Stance and deactivated Guarded Stance, allies still had Guarded Stance - fixed;
- When you tried to cast Enlarge Person on a Hunter animal companion you would get an incorrect error message - fixed;
- Witch hex Animal Servant could be used on self - fixed;
- Improved Mythic Trick (Religion) abilities had unlimited usages per day - fixed;
- Hellfire ray's fire component doesn't add sorcerer's dragon fire (brass/red/gold) bloodline +1 damage per die rolled. Resolution: Fixed.
- Dragonheir Scion with Draconic Presence could not select Shatter Defenses because they were missing Dazzling Display - fixed;
- Bone Arrow wasn't working according to the description - fixed;
- Outflank was not working according to the description - fixed.
- Pushing Infusion, Force Punch and Battering Blast provoked an attack of opportunity against the caster - fixed;
- Hunter lost orisons - fixed;
- Soul Shield (Knight of the Wall archetype feature) didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Spellcasters with the ability to convert elemental damage to another element couldn't do it for area effects (like Sirocco and Acid Pit) - fixed;
- Taking a level as Winter Witch didn't give you a caster level - fixed, will require a respec to get the CL;
- For archetypes dependent on deity selection, the deity was displayed last - fixed;
- Added some improvements to the Teleport mechanic;
- Song of the Last Step didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Power Word: Stun was not working according to the description - fixed;
- If the player had non-distributed mythic levels, they were lost when switching to the Devil's path - fixed.
- Some portraits were missing - fixed;
- A turn-based panel could disappear when you attempted to stand up and provoked an Attack of Opportunity - fixed;
- Turn-based mode now better supports Mounted Combat. Also, you can now select a mount and use its abilities independently of the rider (just as in RTwP mode);
- Charge sometimes didn't work when friendly characters were too close - fixed.
- Annihilator no longer affects allies after a critical hit;
- Back Rank Assistance effect was wrongly displayed on inspection - fixed;
- Burned Ashwood had an incorrect enhancement bonus - fixed;
- Eviscerating Doom used the wrong value for Strength damage - fixed;
- Fixed a small typo in the description of Dawnflower's Kiss;
- Irabeth's sword didn't always appear during Siege of Drezen - fixed;
- It was possible to drag objects into Finnean's slot, where he would happily devour them after - fixed;
- Lenses of Prolonged Gaze were being equipped in a wrong slot - fixed;
- Lockpicker's Kit granted stacking bonuses - fixed;
- Midnight Bolt didn't always work correctly in the final battle with Deskari and Baphomet - fixed;
- One-Third-Full Container had an incorrect icon - fixed;
- Radiance upgrades had wrong icons. - fixed;
- Ring of the Dead didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Scroll Scriber's and Alchemist's Kits had vague descriptions - fixed. They allow you to craft scrolls / potions UP TO a certain level;
- Triceratops from Triceratops Statuette no longer can be level-upped. Levels are limited between 1 and 20;
- Triple Fin Helmet had an incorrect icon - fixed;
- Updated visuals of the Reeking Heart of Arcane;
- Yellowed Letter was wrongly marked as a quest item - fixed;
- You can now equip an item by dragging it to the character model;
- Fixed the issue with the model of the Quick Death item.
- Some animal companions did not fit into the character window - fixed;
- A quill icon wouldn't disappear from the stack of scrolls after you learned the spell from one of them - fixed;
- Added a new icon to Song of Strength;
- Added global map names;
- Added localization for the bug report window;
- Added visual feedback of Shared Precision in the UI;
- Aivu could switch to her other 3 weapon slots thus losing her bite - fixed;
- Auto formation now takes mounted animals into account;
- Dragging an equipped item to a wrong slot would unequip that item - fixed;
- Fixed an error in the resting interface, that didn't allow the food cooking progress to be shown if no potions were being made at the same time;
- Fixed the issue with the difficulty setting, responsible for retraining;
- Fixed the issues with the missing portraits;
- Improved the visual of Drovier Communal Aspect in the UI;
- Kestoglyr didn't have a description in the biography - fixed;
- Level of the scroll or potion no longer resets when you select a new item in the resting interface;
- Loremaster Greater Lore ability references Spellcraft skill, which is not in the game - fixed;
- Minor visual fixes of the background in the character window;
- Names could be written with lowercase first letters - fixed. Respect yourself!
- New key binding added: Tactical Combat Inspection;
- Now it's easier to distinguish which scrolls you can learn, and also the scrolls which need additional rolls to be used;
- Provided descriptions for several combat abilities;
- Rest interface: added missing localisation;
- Scare and Command Undead spells had the same spell icon - fixed;
- Some enemies had double Energy Resistance entries in unit inspect tooltips - fixed;
- Sometimes you could see a negative level in character sheet even when there was no such effect on the character - fixed;
- Sorcerer's Combat Casting Adept ability lacked description - fixed;
- Sorcerer's Elemental Bloodline Arcana — Water lacked description - fixed;
- Sorcerer's Grasp of the Dead ability lacked description - fixed;
- Sorcerer's Grow Claws ability lacked description - fixed;
- Sorcerer's Hellfire ability lacked description - fixed;
- Sorcerer's Serpentine Bloodline lacked description - fixed;
- Spell achievement progression for Bloodrager and their archetypes has been displayed wrong - fixed;
- Stealth button now gives an error message if stealth is impossible due to enemy proximity;
- Student of War's Critical Focus ability icon is displayed for 4th level, while the description says it is gained at 6th level. Resolution: Fixed the description, the ability should be gained at 4th level;
- Summoned Azata Ghaele: missing Light Ray ability description added;
- The class progression screen has been showing the Paladin archetypes Divine Guardian and Warrior of the Holy Light could cast spells, even though they shouldn't - fixed;
- The description of Supersonic Speed says that Azata is always under a haste spell, but it was not appearing in the active effects - fixed;
- The line to offer a page in the Storyteller's dialogue will not become greyed out if the player has a page to offer to him;
- There was no sound when closing a tooltip - fixed;
- Tutorial no longer appears during dialogues;
- Undetectable alignment is no longer visible during level up in prerequisites;
- When finishing the game, there was no message about it - fixed;
- When inspecting casters, you could see all available spells, not only prepared ones as intended - fixed;
- When scrolling the load game menu upwards, top saved game category would automatically unfold every time - fixed;
- You couldn't scroll tutorial pages with mouse wheel - fixed;
- After switching characters, the Abilities tab did not unfold - fixed;
- After the change of alignment the color of the inscription and the background did not update - fixed;
- Fixed Fiendish Maw icon;
- Green Binding Source had an incorrect icon - fixed;
- Hellknight orders didn't have a mechanical description - fixed;
- Mythic portrait did not update when switching characters - fixed;
- Rusty Key: missing item description added;
- The default sorting option is now labeled "No Filter";
- There was no sound when clicking in event windows - fixed;
- There was no sound when dragging items from the inventory to the chest - fixed;
- Updated the icon of the "Helm Of Fearless Vanguard" item;
- Added a race change window when selecting an archetype, restricted to a specific race;
- Boon Companion feat was recommended for characters with full-level Animal Companions - fixed;
- It was hard to track the movements of demon armies on the global map. Resolution: Added markers at the borders of the screen which point at them;
- Metamagic (Completely Normal Spell) didn't have an icon - fixed;
- Not all portraits were available for the mercenaries - fixed;
- Some Immersive Mode options didn't work in the dialogues - fixed;
- Using shortcuts for inventory, journal, etc. when managing the crusade used to break the UI - fixed;
- When selecting the ability score bonus, you could sometimes select one, but see the wrong one selected - fixed;
- The "Skin" button was not displaying - fixed;
- In some cases it was impossible to trade with merchants - fixed.
- Fixed the behaviour of dretches in the prologue on Core difficulty and higher;
- Improved enemies' behaviour;
- Labyrinth Minotaur, Champion of Baphomet no longer tries to dispel buffs on his allies;
- Now Seelah's animal companion will attack the player if they attempt to kill her in Molten Scar.
- A floor plate in the Temple of Delamere didn't have sound effect for opening - fixed;
- A secret door in Black Wing Library didn't have sound effects - fixed;
- A small room in Midnight Fane didn't have environmental sounds - fixed;
- Added armor sounds for mounts equipped with a barding;
- Added crowd voices to the wedding ceremony scene;
- Added sex sounds for Trickster;
- Added sound effects to the dialogue involving an electronic door in Blackwater;
- Added sound effects to the first scene at Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery;
- Added the sounds for devil's judgement;
- Azata transformation of Pulura's Fall didn't have proper sound effects - fixed;
- Blood effects didn't have sound - fixed;
- Burning people didn't cry while being burned in Blackwing Library. Now they do;
- Fixed the voice of the Hundred-Face;
- Highlighting strings and buttons in combat log had no sound - fixed;
- Mephistopheles had incomplete sound effects - fixed;
- Nightcrawler death animation didn't have sound - fixed;
- One of female inhabitants of Blackwater dungeon had a male voice - fixed;
- One of Staunton's lines had wrong VO - fixed;
- One of Woljif's voiced banter lines wasn't voiced - fixed;
- Pets didn’t have some sounds - fixed;
- Some Areshkagal's animations missed sound effects - fixed;
- Some locations in Alushinyrra had wrong footstep sounds - fixed;
- Sounds from several instances of Blade Barrier were too annoying -fixed;
- Aeon's theme in Drezen stopped abruptly - fixed;
- The Lower City of Alushinyrra had a wrong footstep map - fixed;
- The Mythic Demon rage cutscene is now voiced;
- The player's model didn't play the right sound effects after the dragon transformation - fixed;
- The victory and defeat music jingles in tactical combat results were not regulated by the music volume option - fixed;
- Tutorial window was appearing and disappearing without a sound - fixed;
- Voicelines of Nocticula in the House of Silken Shadows were missing - fixed;
- Ygefeles had a wrong sound bank - fixed;
- Added sound effects for picking locks;
- In the global map interface, flags for switching control modes had the sound of a regular button - fixed.
- Fixed the issue of Hosilla standing still after the death;
- Fixed incorrect tags in German localization;
- Characters sometimes walked instead of running when asked to cover a large distance - fixed;
- Abrikandilus snored after being tripped - fixed;
- A certain ghost in Estrod tower had two pairs of wings - fixed;
- Added characters foliage interaction functionality;
- After the council on the siege of Drezen the Queen used to put on her disguise again. Now she no longer does it;
- Alderpash's model has been improved;
- All tiefling NPCs got their tails back;
- At the Flesh Market, you could not buy the coins needed to activate the portal to the Flesh Market - fixed;
- Brimorak no longer falls dead motionless like a statue;
- Campfire in the resting camp no longer levitates;
- Changed Xorges' model;
- Changing Additional Enemy Behaviors difficulty option wasn't setting difficulty to Custom - fixed;
- Characters no longer fly over the global map;
- Corrupted Mongrel Brute had wrong race - fixed;
- Corrupted Mongrel had wrong race - fixed;
- Corrupted Mongrel Ranger had the wrong race - fixed;
- Dragon wings were not displayed on characters - fixed;
- Dretches used to be both Demon of Magic and Demon of Slaughter. Not only Demon of Magic - fixed;
- Eliandra is now hairless;
- Ember did not always appear on screen in the dialogue with the babau - fixed;
- Enraged Vescavor Swarm size was incorrect - fixed;
- Fixed a number of visual glitches on some NPC models and their Crusade portraits;
- Fixed armor colouring on some NPCs;
- Fixed death visualization for stone creatures;
- Fixed dialogue logic in dialogue with an undercover cultist in Regill's quest in Chapter 3;
- Fixed Finnean Longbow in inventory;
- Fixed glossary links in epilogues;
- Fixed moose animation;
- Fixed odd neck on Eritrice's model;
- Fixed oversized belts for some character models;
- Fixed some cases when the enemies wouldn't turn in the direction of their movement;
- Fixed some cases where companions, after leaving the party temporarily, would return without some or all of their equipment;
- Fixed some incorrect camera rotations when transitioning between areas;
- Fixed some typos in the dialogues;
- Fixed the achievement Hey I Know You;
- Fixed the achievements which required Core difficulty and above;
- Fixed the Immaculate Petal visuals;
- Fixed the issue of capes physics not colliding with mounts;
- Fixed the issue of Drake standing still after its death;
- Fixed the issue of hands rotated towards the mount while dismounting;
- Fixed the issue when the "Clear Vision" helmet doesn't have the model;
- Fixed the issue with missing spiders models in the swarm;
- Fixed the issue with the colors of Inquisitor's and Ranger's class cloaks;
- Fixed the issue with the dancers' models;
- Fixed the issue with the missing Ranger's cloak;
- Fixed the issue with the necks of some characters;
- Fixed the issue with the ropes physics on the tents;
- Fixed the Spark achievement;
- Fixed the visual issue with the female courtesan's animation;
- Fixed the visual of the Mythic banners;
- Fixed wing visuals for Shamira;
- Fixes for two-handed weapon animations and placement on the models;
- For the instances when you don't have time to pick the loot after fighting a demon lord, you will get a dialogue option to pick a certain crystal if it's present on the battlefield;
- Heart of the Hand of the Inheritor and Angel's Heart had an incorrect icon - fixed;
- Idle animation fixes for characters;
- If the chest is successfully picked, the cursor will no longer remain in the shape of the lock;
- Improved the lich hairstyles;
- Improved the visual of windows;
- In the progression of the character sometimes the selected abilities were not shown - fixed;
- Irabeth changed her hairstyle;
- It's no longer possible to launch Abrikandilu's corpse into space when killing him;
- Kaylessa doesn't get up in her dialogue anymore;
- Minor fixes to bow animation;
- Minor text fixes in some dialogues;
- More bandit appearances added;
- More zombie appearances added;
- Morveg had an extremely large sword - fixed (actually, it was Morveg who was too small);
- Nalfeshnee in Areelu Laboratory had incorrect visuals - fixed;
- Pathfinding library could crash when running the game on 64+ core CPUs - fixed;
- Removed lawful alignment shift when attacking Hurlun.
- Returned an option to impress Greybor during the Dragon Hunt illustrated event;
- Small flying dragons lacked animation - fixed;
- Soana kept standing after death - fixed;
- Some characters were mistakenly present in the capital during the Chapter 5 - fixed;
- Some enemies could appear on the roof of the shop in Kenabres - fixed;
- Some objects could disappear from the zone when reloading the save while on the same zone, and would only re-appear on reloading from the main menu - fixed;
- Sometimes the Great Upstart achievement wouldn't unlock - fixed;
- Storm weather effects could trigger when it wasn't storming - fixed;
- The control of flying islands in Alushinyrra has been improved;
- The Scorpion Sting was held incorrectly by the character - fixed;
- Tsai the vendor: added reactivity to player's Dhampir race;
- Various enemies and NPC have been visually improved;
- Visual effects of Fog Cloud, Intimidating Glory, Death-Stealing Gaze and Spellcaster of All Trades are shown correctly now;
- Vrock's wings physics has been corrected;
- Weather sometimes stays after reloading and resets on area transitions - fixed;
- When a mythic Demon would raise the Sword of Valor, it would turn into a glowing void - fixed;
- When creating mercenaries, their experience did not match the player's experience - fixed;
- While travelling through the Global map, the player could be attacked by Derakni with a wrong set of abilities - fixed;
- You can now dismember more characters;
- Zgur the Gnawbone was visually a kalavakus. Resolution: If it thinks like a Glabrezu, hits like a Glabrezu and IS a Glabrezu - it should look like one;
- Fixed a cloak on the two gnomes in a cloak;
- Mounted characters were falling into their mount if it was huge in size - fixed;
- Loading a save could break some cases where you needed to interact with a corpse - fixed;
- Nightmare had the wrong glossy material. Removed the gloss.
- Some creatures got confused between individual attacks in an attack sequence - fixed;
- Spoiler: Areelu no longer makes a mistake when she recalls her fate during her trial;
- Fixed freezing when triggering inspection on multiple corpses at once;
- Visual effect of the demon's Teleport is shown correctly now;
- An Azata couldn’t enter Drezen from the global map - fixed.
Friday, October 15, 2021
A new patch 1.0.9c has arrived. It’s a small patch this time, but something big is coming, stay tuned.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
- Areelu's insidious plan could not be fulfilled - fixed;
- 'Where's My Dragon?' quest could get stuck after talking to Early Sunset at the Fleshmarkets - fixed.
- Bastion of Justice had a wrong terrain type - fixed;
- Fixed a crash in Mage's Tower;
- Scrubland by a Bend in the River had a wrong terrain type - fixed.
- Bait action could prevent the enemies from taking their turn - fixed;
- Fixed the missing units issue when you changed the general of an army.
Classes & Mechanics
- Angel and Lich didn't have 10 level spells on 10 level mythic if they merged spellbooks. Fixed, but it requires the summary caster level of merged spellbooks to be at least 28 for these spells to work;
- Your character could lose Sneak Attack when changing Mythic Path from Trickster to Gold Dragon - fixed.
- Experimental fix for camera behaviour in turn-based mode in places with big difference in elevation;
- Pits weren't respecting the player's decision to play in turn-based mode - fixed.
- One companion could fill multiple roles during rest - fixed;
- Upon changing the language settings, the names of settlements didn't change - fixed.
- Kervil the Sparkling Fist could get carried away playing with his weapon, and forget he needs to fight - fixed;
- Using Midnight Bolt in some situations still didn't work as it should - fixed.
Friday, October 8, 2021
We’ve released a hot-fix for the issue when the game would freeze when you kill a gargoyle with certain weapons. Now you can hit them with everything you’ve got!
Thank you for your patience.
Thursday, October 7, 2021
A new patch 1.0.8d is ready.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
- Daeran wouldn't show up to his not-a-date, because he was still drunk after his birthday party - fixed, now he'll make sure to sober up before such an important event;
- During the final dialogue in the game, one of dialogue options could lead to a loop - fixed;
- Fixed an error with the game not ending if Greybor died during The Price of Loyalty quest, when he was loyal to you;
- Fixed incorrect reactivity in a dialogue with Anevia in chapter 5 after the summit;
- Rapture of Rupture sometimes wouldn't complete after the death of Vellexia - fixed;
- Sometimes a conversation with Vellexia wouldn't start during the Rapture of Rupture quest - fixed;
- Sometimes in Nexus a dialogue with Hand of Inheritor wouldn't start - fixed;
- The Last Steps quest sometimes wouldn't continue - fixed.
- Berenguer would not appear in Drezen after joining the crusade - fixed;
- Blackwater - assembling the Helm of Psionic Protection is no longer limited to one attempt;
- Daeran could get stuck in the sitting animation in Nexus - fixed;
- Ineluctable Prison - fixed an issue when Hepzamirah's ghost wouldn't disappear when you attempted to attack her;
- It was possible to walk through one building at Kenabres market square - fixed;
- Players could meet a tiefling on Kenabres square after the attack on Defender's Heart, if they previously killed him - fixed;
- Skipping a cut-scene of using an elevator in the mines of Colyphyr could leave the party floating in the air - fixed, now you can't skip that cut-scene.
- Abyssal Host status could stay when switching from Demon to another mythic path - fixed;
- Added a button to hide the log;
- After loading a save, upgrades could disappear from the projects Outpost to Bastion Expansion and Bastion to Fortress Expansion - fixed;
- Enemy units were using healing abilities on squads with full health - fixed;
- Leaders of enemy armies had incorrect names - fixed;
- Magic Instructor feat now works according to its description;
- Raising a Dragonslayer project now grants the correct item;
- Summoned units used to appear without a visual effect - fixed;
- Tactical battles wouldn't begin sometimes - fixed;
- We redesigned the progress of filling the hospital and added a tooltip for the current hospital counter;
- When the limit of units on the battlefield had been reached, then after using the summon ability a new creature would not not appear. Resolution: If the limit of units on the battlefield is reached, the general won't be able to use the summon ability, and a tooltip with a warning will appear;
- You can bind a hotkey to turn on the Inspect feature for the units in tactical battles now;
- You can now inspect a unit by hovering over its model;
- You will be able to see damage above everyone who takes it now in tactical combat.
Classes & Mechanics
- Oracle lost the Divine Zap orison after the previous patch - fixed;
- Aeon Bane no longer dispels effects on enemies who were not affected by the spell due to spell resistance, immunities or other reasons;
- Cognatogen — Wisdom gave a penalty without providing a buff -fixed;
- Lich and Angel Mythic Paths get access to their 10th level spells now;
- None of the last three summons for the Azata Mythic Path actually summoned the creatures they were supposed to summon - fixed;
- Paladin, Ranger and Bloodrager had no spellbooks after 3rd level in some cases - fixed;
- Sacred Armor — Fortification 25 ability had no description - fixed;
- Sensei Advice: Mass Extra Attack ability had no name - fixed;
- Shaken condition now can be removed during rest;
- Kineticists couldn't dismiss area effects of infusions - fixed;
- Warpriest Spontaneous Casting and its two sub-types didn't have any description - fixed.
- Sometimes the game could crash when trying to charge while mounted - fixed.
- Retraining made some features from items permanent - fixed;
- Triceratops from Triceratops Statuette could become a permanent party member after retraining - fixed.
- Sometimes the difficulty of skill checks was being displayed incorrectly - fixed;
- Switching between spell books and party members in the spell book interface didn't keep the spell level - fixed;
- Character's portrait disappears after the mythic level up - fixed.
- Aivu could become medium sized again after growing large. Her growth should be more consistent now;
- Area of effect spells and pits will now pause during the dialogs;
- Fixed an issue with the physics of cloaks;
- In rare cases a battle against Xanthir Vang could break - fixed. If this happened to you, you can return to the room where the battle took place, and it will continue;
- Shamira used to rise from the dead after death - fixed.
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Hotfix 1.0.7f has been deployed. It contains the following fixes:
- Cantrips should no longer be missing from the spellbooks;
- Cantrips can now be correctly set to autocast again.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Hotfix 1.0.7e is live!
It addresses the following issues:
- Phantom level 0 classes no longer appear in your spellbook.
- Game no longer crashes when entering and exiting buildings in Act IV
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
A new patch has been deployed. Note that the Mac version will be delayed by approximately two hours.
- Sometimes a 2x2 sized unit in the army window may get grayed out and be unable to move to another slot. Closing and opening the window a few times should help.
- Spellbook may contain phantom classes with level 0 under the character classes. This is a visual issue that will be fixed soon.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
Quests and companions:
- Camelia sometimes kept hiding in the basement for too long - fixed;
- Ramien's death sometimes didn't register correctly, which led to odd situations in later chapters.
- Mercy quest could become blocked for players visiting aasimar's basement earlier than intended - fixed;
- Romantic brawl with Lann now has a time limit, so non-melee classes no longer take forever to end the fight;
- Camelia can no longer miraculously appear in the party in Act 2 after being killed in Act 1.
- Sometimes coronation for Gold Dragon could end earlier than intended - fixed;
- It's no longer possible to meet quest characters in the barracks of Battle Bliss Arena if the player wasn't locked up;
- If Regill died too quickly during The Final Verdict, quest NPCs could stop reacting to further actions - fixed;
- The Last Resort quest couldn't be completed when choosing certain dialogue options - fixed;
- Mielara Tumberd could open a portal even for a player who bargained with Nocticula, but the portal didn't work. Portal will no longer appear in such circumstances.
- In The Final Verdict quest, Regill's pet no longer fights its master;
- Cutscene with Hepzamirah in Colyphyr Mines no longer freezes if the player went off the Angel mythic path.
- Fixed an issue in Once in Alushinyrra quest, where the player would be in Nocticula's palace and Yozz would only offer teleportation;
- Fixed an issue in Chapter 5, that could lead to uninteractive quests and NPCs;
- It was possible to proceed to Chapter IV without completing the Trickster quest, which caused an array of issues in later chapters - fixed;
- Mephistophele now has correct stats for all mythic paths and controls the amount of his summons properly.
- When undergoing Death's Embrace ritual without companions, attack on the top floor of the Ziggurat now begins immediately.
- Arueshalae's alignment now changes correctly during her quests;
- Sosiel no longer tries to draw in Nexus mines during combat;
- In Once in Alushinyrra... quest one of dialogue lines had an incorrect speaker - fixed;
- Assassin in Drezen now properly lies on the floor as described;
- Aivu's Frightful presence could force certain enemies to run off the map, leading to various issues - fixed;
- Burning Dreams quest didn't fail as intended when switching to Chapter 5 - fixed;
- Fixed an issue that prevented the party with Ember in it from resting;
- Rudeness to Velexia caused the game to freeze - fixed. Behave next time!
- Fixed the case when rejecting Sosiel led to flying high up in the sky.
- In Conspiracy in Shadows allied demons could become enemies if the player supported Nocticula - fixed;
- When you killed Areshkagal, sometimes she didn't drop Mask of Nothing - fixed;
- Fixed a problem causing Drezen siege cutscene in some of the old saves to become stuck.
- You no longer suffer from Encumbrance in Battle Bliss when separated from your party;
- Dialogue at Desna's Altar in Lost Chapel could become unavailable - fixed;
- It was possible to exit the Battle Bliss arena during the final battle - fixed;
- It was impossible to leave the room in a brothel in Alushinyrra, if you loaded a save made in this room - fixed;
- Fixed an issue in Blackwater where characters could receive a permanent electric damage debuff;
- In Drezen player sometimes couldn't pick Mythic path in Chapter 5 because Greybor was hostile and forced combat - fixed;
- Animal companions now correctly rest in Drezen;
- Fixed a bug preventing an obelisk in Ineluctable Prison from destruction;
- Fixed another case of teleporting "into the void" in Alushinyrra;
- Tactical combat no longer freezes after using Mass Hideous Laughter;
- Balance changes to one of garrison armies in chapter 3;
- It is now possible to move a 2x2 unit one tile to the left;
Classes & Mechanics:
- Bonuses didn't display correctly for animal companion with Animal Focus - fixed;
- Oracle's Life Link ability continued to work incorrectly in some circumstances - fixed;
- Damage Reduction worked incorrectly for Sneak and Precision damage - fixed;
- Exploiter Wizard now can correctly merge his spellbook with Lich.
- Animal companions no longer disappear in Nexus
- Aeon finished calibrating his Bane. Now it affects buffs and effects cast by enemies.
- Sometimes Ranger couldn't select feat from Combat Style Feat, because he already has all feats - fixed;
- Path was calculated incorrectly in TBM when moving cursor between two close-standing enemies one of which could be reached with a 5ft step, and the other couldn't. This was one of the causes of failing touch spells - fixed;
- Arcane Trickster's Cantrips had invalid caster level - fixed;
- Armored Battlemage couldn't cast spells using Magus abilities - fixed;
- A combination of Hideous Laughter + Best Jokes + Zippy Magic was so funny that it was able to freeze the game - fixed;
- Self-imposed debuffs were being removed one frame too late, leading to features like Powerless Prophecy working one turn longer than necessary in TBM - fixed;
- It wasn't possible to cast dismiss spell as a Thassilonian Specialist - fixed;
- Ceremonial Falcata's effect could crash the game if you had Dreadful Carnage and fought monsters with regeneration - fixed;
- Not enough materials were available through the course of the game for Storyteller to craft all items - fixed;
- Menace of Death by design could grant the wearer a debuff that would stop from attacking. Now it applies a visible buff, should be less confusing.
- Rushlight's effect lacked description and didn't give spell resistance - fixed;
- Melazmera's treasures didn't always have a correct cost - fixed;
- The dagger "Edge of force" wasn't adding damage to force spells as described - fixed;
- Items would restore charges after game load - fixed;
- Respec made some features from items permanent - fixed;
- Initiative order on top of the screen could sometimes disappear - fixed;
- There was no notification that spellcasting is forbidden by a condition resulting from Lich's Deadly Magic debuff, which could be applied to friendly characters - fixed;
- With autofill action bar option disabled, player could experience a significant FPS drop or freeze - fixed;
- Fixed a tooltip for Healing ability when targeting someone who has already been a target this day.
- Fixed eternal loop of demonic portal sound on the third meeting with Vellexia.
- You can now refuse to meet the travelling merchant;
- Damage to attributes would disappear when loading saves - fixed.
- Baphomet now remembers he can fly, and will no longer fall into pits.
- Halaseliax had incorrect stats, causing him to be very weak in final combat - fixed;
- Fixed "Allow sending of saved games" setting interfering with the actual saving process, including the Last Azlanti mode saves.
- Gallu demons behaved incorrectly when trying to use their ability - fixed;
Friday, September 24, 2021
A new patch has been deployed.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
Quests and companions:
- When companions temporarily left your group as a part of the story, they could return dead if they had negative conditions on them - fixed;
- When selecting the unique dialogue option for the Secret mythic path in the final dialogue, cutscene could freeze - fixed;
- Companion quests sometimes weren't failing if the companion was sacrificed by the Lich - fixed;
- Demon Mythic could sometimes be unselectable for some time after exiting combat - fixed;
- In some circumstances Inger-Maggor didn't drop the key for the gate - fixed;
- Cold Waters quest now correctly displays the warning to complete the quest before the end of this chapter only in chapter 2;
- It's no longer possible to get Shadow Dance quest if the player failed Corruption quest in Chapter 3
Mephistopheles used to summon too many Hellhounds. - fixed. Who let the dogs out?!
Mephistopheles used to summon too many Hellhounds. - fixed. Who?! Who?!
Mephistopheles used to summon too many Hellhounds. - fixed. Who?! WHO?!
- Shamira sometimes didn't want to interact with the player in Shadow Dance quest - fixed;
- it's no longer possible to get two Immaculate Petals in Prisoner of the Abyss quest;
- Aeon now sees Wenduag's aura. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!
- Aivu no longer forgets you when you switch to Legend mythic path after being Azata;
- Trever in Prisoner of the Abyss quest had his weapon in the inventory instead of hands - fixed;
- Sosiel's quest in the Abyss now updates correctly if you go directly to the arena manager in a search for Trever;
- After telling Woljif to leave the party in Defender's heart, your character could become stuck - fixed;
- Dialogue with Mephisto sometimes didn't continue after a successful diplomacy check - fixed;
- Changed the balance in The Price of Loyalty quest;
- Attack out of Nowhere quest didn't fail if you visit Molten Scar after Ivory Sanctum - fixed;
- It was possible to "break mechanism" multiple times at Blackwater - fixed;
- Party could sometimes get stuck in between islands after a failed athletics check in Alushinyrra - fixed;
- Channel Negative Energy — Heal Undead Trap in Ivory Sanctum didn't heal the Eternal Guardian - fixed;
- Heart of Mystery portals were incorrectly open earlier than intended - fixed;
- Optimized freezes when islands "snap into place" in Alushinyrra (small freezes still remain, but much less than before).
- Crusade: Inquisitor's Divine Favor didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Crusade: Divine Favor was missing a description - fixed;
- When a unit teleported into a trap and died there, its turn would never end - fixed;
- Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
- Favored Enemy — Flying and Favored Enemy — Large didn't work - fixed.
Classes & Mechanics:
- Trickster's Stealth 3 rank was giving incorrect amount of Spell Resistance - fixed;
- Game could freeze in Mythic levelup - fixed;
- Aeon's Bane no longer dispells effects cast by allies;
- Breath of Life is correctly not affected by Spell Resistance now;
- Protection from Arrows was not bypassed by non-magical melee weapons - fixed;
- Oracle's Life Link ability was only usable on the caster instead of the allies - fixed;
- Touch spells sometimes would fail for last characters in Initiative order after allies (including summons) or enemies joined combat after it started - fixed;
- Prediction incorrectly indicated that a character on a stunned mount can attack enemy that's not close enough to attack without moving - fixed;
- Charge and Overrun abilities were not checking if caster and his mount can actually move, leading to freezing turn in TBM - fixed;
- Sacred Weapon abilities for Warpriest had no description - fixed;
- Wizards of Divination school were sometimes not able to memorize spells in their schools slots - fixed;
- Spelleater's ability Blood of Life didn't have a description - fixed;
- Added descriptions of the groups of demons for the Favored Enemy ability;
- The Divine Hunter's Otherworldly Companion provided incorrect resistances to the said animal companion - fixed.
- Golden toad now has a properly solid cost and weight;
- Jubilost's signed Almanac now actually contains his signature;
- Seal of Madness no longer affects allies.
- Aeon immunities now have proper tooltips;
- A couple of NPCs had placeholder portraits - fixed;
- It was sometimes impossible to finish respec for level 9 mythic - fixed;
- Animal companion portraits could disappear from the control panel when switching zones - fixed;
- Minor visual fixes in interface of Crusade generals;
- Faith Hunter tooltips for the FH symbol at 10, 14, and 18 had no description - fixed;
- Bonuses to character stats sometimes weren't displayed correctly. - fixed.
- Pop-up messages on global map will now stop the movement of the commander's party.
- Unfair difficulty had unplanned additional improvements to enemy stats - fixed;
- Fixed the issue with lagging mouse cursor;
- Fixed a number of errors that caused the game to crash;
- Fixed the logics in conversation with Areshkagal;
- Some parameters of Nocticula have been reduced of difficulties below Core;
- Skin button didn't have a sound when looting - fixed.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
A new patch is here*. The list of changes is quite long, so here’s what you’ve been asking about the most:
- Now you can complete the quest about 21 daggers;
- You won’t skip Gray Garrison anymore right after entering by teleporting to the top floor;
- Now Gold Dragons can rest in Drezen;
- Your crusade stats won’t get stuck anymore;
- The Repurpose spell will stop destroying loot and breaking NPCs;
- Cloaks will stop living la vida loca, and will start to behave;
- Saves from Last Azlanti mode should stop disappearing under mysterious circumstances.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
Quests and companions
- An Azata couldn't start a conversation with Maitresse Olla Devara with an active objective Visit the Court and talk to the Maitresse - fixed;
- Azata's quest in chapter 4 could stop if Aivu died during the fight with Ramisa's guards - fixed. However you will need to load an earlier save, before the conversation with Ramisa, to continue Azata's quest line;
- Borrowed dreams quest couldn't be completed if Ciar got mad at the player - fixed;
- Dawn of Dragons quest wouldn't start - fixed;
- It was impossible to discover the Greengates location if you attacked Arueshalae during the siege of Drezen - fixed;
- It was impossible to enter the portal during the Devastation quest, if it was opened with Nocticula's help - fixed. It was possible to enter the portal without a key - fixed;
- It was impossible to start a conversation with beggars again during The Art of Making Friends quest - fixed;
- It was possible to find too many pages for the Storyteller, and uncover his story too early - fixed;
- It was possible to get a quest A Conversation with Sosiel after finishing his quest - fixed;
- Minor Improvements of Camellia's romance and epilogue;
- Regill wasn't moving during his quest in chapter 5, if he had Hold Position toggled on - fixed;
- The Dragon's Fate didn't fail when finishing chapter 3 - fixed;
- Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers could fail before you could actually complete it - fixed;
- Yaker would come to Drezen and attempt to give you a quest even if you killed Regill - fixed.
- Casting Dimension Door in Alushinyrra sometimes could break the game - fixed;
- Fixed some cases of party teleporting "into the void" in Alushinyrra;
- A band led by Merciless Tyrant in Alushinyrra Upper City could disappear right from under your nose due to an unlucky turn of the camera - fixed;
- A chest in Alushinyrra was not lootable after solving the puzzle - fixed;
- Added an autosave after the battle with Hepzamirah in chapter 4;
- After completing The Enigma, the Enigma Rejection status could stay permanently - fixed;
- Fixed the markers on the local map during the random encounter with Berenguer;
- Fixed the visual of force fields in Blackwater;
- In Gray Garrison the party could get teleported to the top floor - fixed;
- It was impossible to rest in Drezen because of a Gold Dragon event - fixed;
- Iz: If you didn't interact with the Sword of Valor, the fate of some NPC was determined incorrectly - fixed;
- Jerribeth in Ivory Sanctum was too friendly to the Commander in some cases. Now she's back to being an evil person she actually is;
- Moving islands in Alushinyrra Upper City could get stuck in the wrong position - fixed;
- Removed electricity immunity from monsters in Blackwater dungeon. Reworked Cyborgization Feature a bit;
- Sometimes characters could get stuck between the rotating puzzle's platforms in Alushinyrra's Middle City - fixed;
- Sometimes devils would appear in Aeon's city when they shouldn't have - fixed;
- Sometimes Greybor would forget to attack you if you refused to hire him in Ivory Sanctum - fixed;
- Sometimes the combat mode would get stuck in Drezen in chapter 5, and some NPC were missing - fixed.
- Couldn't start the project "Enchanting the Faultless Daybreak" - fixed;
- Inquisitor's Divine Favor didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Divine Favor was missing a description - fixed;
- Fixed an issue when some NPC, related to the crusade, remained in the Citadel;
- Fixed the cancellation of relic decrees;
- Fixed the issue with crusade stats not growing and units not spawning in the 2nd chapter. The affected players will receive the missing points;
- Fixed the issue with the Logistics after defending a besieged settlement;
- Gold Dragon Mythic Path started the 5th chapter without a proper army - fixed;
- Lay On Hands now works according to its description;
- Leaders of enemy armies had incorrect names - fixed;
- Military Rank was stuck on VI - fixed. New errand from Odan will start properly;
- Some projects wouldn't update - fixed;
- Some traps and abilities didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Sorcerers from Pupils of Nethys event were not friendly when chosen as an army unit - fixed;
- The "Areelu Vorlesh's Drafts" projects was available before its time - fixed;
- The Pit Trap ability didn't work correctly - fixed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Some choices in automatic Mythic level up weren't suitable for the automatic build - fixed;
- A Bloodrager mercenary could go missing after their first level up, along with your money - fixed;
- A Lich with Danse Macabre couldn't get a Selective Channelling feat - fixed;
- Added descriptions of the groups of demons for the Favored Enemy ability;
- After retraining, it was impossible to level up a horse - fixed;
- Carnivorous Crystals and some other enemies didn't grant the immunity to their abilities on successful saving throws - fixed;
- Sacred Weapon abilities for Warpriest had no description - fixed;
- Some spells couldn't be dispelled - fixed;
- Spelleater's ability Blood of Life didn't have a description - fixed;
- Swarm-that-Walks Feast ability could start affecting only one enemy - fixed;
- Targets of the Lich "Repurpose" spell couldn't have been looted after dying for the second time - fixed;
- Using Repurpose on enemies that would later become neutral due to quest choices could break the game - fixed;
- The Divine Hunter's Otherworldly Companion provided incorrect resistances to the said animal companion - fixed.
- Bane of Flesh applied incorrect bonus values while using Doom Pulse - fixed;
- Bloody Meat had no charges and couldn't be used - fixed;
- The Headcracker weapon was affecting the enemies regarding of their saving throw - fixed;
- Using a Midnight Bolt didn't always provide a desired effect - fixed.
- A spellbook button in level up and character creation UI wasn't working - fixed;
- An icon for AoE kineticist spells has been added;
- Duplicating enchantments have been removed from items' descriptions;
- In descriptions of some classes and abilities, the names of some abilities were missing - fixed;
- Technical tags were visible in some descriptions - fixed;
- The deflection bonus from Smite Evil ability was hidden in the UI - fixed;
- Clicking right mouse button on the class in level up menu will cause the percentage to display for BAB and saving throws instead of numbers - fixed;
- While retraining a character, it was possible to open the inventory, after which mythic paths could stop working as intended - fixed.
- Enemies would cast Dominate person on the undead - fixed;
- Fixed the behaviour of Gluttonous Maw in battle;
- Minor improvements of Deskari cultists' behaviour;
- Necromancers and Cultists can now properly use the Channel Negative Energy ability.
- Fixed the issue with Demon's epilogue;
- The Last Azlanti mode sometimes didn't create a save upon quitting to the main menu - fixed;
- Added an epilogue for Horgus;
- Fixed the error in the epilogue regarding the Wardstones;
- Fixed some epilogues related to the Aeon path;
- Fixed an error in Greybor's epilogue;
- Fixed a visual issue with cloaks, tails, wings etc.;
- Get the Toad achievement didn't unlock - fixed;
- A Flame achievement not unlocks correctly - fixed;
- Fixed an error that led to a Unity VFX Graph crash on GPU Intel;
- If you told Daeran to leave the party in chapter 1, he would stay until the Lost Chapel anyway - fixed. Now Daeran will listen to you. If you can't find him after Lost Chapel, you may have to load an earlier save, before you asked him to leave, if you want to continue your adventures together;
- Fixed the issue when the Legend couldn't get the final reinforcements of the united forces of Golarion;
- Fixed the issue with the incorrect colours of Aasimar's eyes and lips after character creation;
- Greybor wouldn't appear in character sheet and was stuck outside of the map after The Price of Loyalty - fixed;
- Repurpose spell could sometimes break the game in the most unexpected ways - fixed;
- Sosiel could be seen paining in the wrong places, in the wrong time, and often without an easel - fixed;
- The game could freeze when the Sword of Heaven was activated and the character attacked an enemy who had adjacent enemies - fixed.
*Now available for both Windows and Mac!
Friday, September 17, 2021
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
Quests and companions
- It was impossible to find Chivarro during the Grudges to Settle quest - fixed;
- During ‘Once in Alushinyrra…’ quest the player was considered dead after teleportation to the House of Silken Shadows - fixed;
- After the completion of Morevet’s quest, some options related to it didn’t disappear from the dialogue - fixed;
It was impossible to interact with Shamira during the Ultimate Joke quest - fixed;
- A dialogue with Ramisa at Flesh Markets could start again after you’ve already decided her fate - fixed;
- Sosiel will not try to break up with a character on a good Mythic Path anymore;
- Sosiel could get stuck painting in different areas, blocking some quests from completion - fixed;
- Sometimes you were unable to exit the location if you turned down Sosiel - fixed;
- Deep-Rooted Derangement quest in Wintersun could break after skipping the cutscene that started it - fixed;
- Weary Guardian: fixed a Trickster’s option;
- Bad Blood: sometimes the reinforcements in Savamelekh's Mansion forgot to join the battle, and were waiting in the corridor - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: Yozz wouldn’t teleport you to Alushinyrra if you wanted to do it after some preparations - fixed;
- Durability Test wasn’t failing after completing chapter 3 - fixed;
- It was impossible to enter the Bloody Trail location while you were on the dragon hunt - fixed;
- Borrowed Dreams quest completion wasn’t triggering - fixed;
- Lann and Wenduag’s quests could disappear from the journal - fixed;
- Lann sometimes didn’t receive the correct epilogue - fixed;
- Echo of Deskari was using an incorrect dialogue line in Pulura's Fall - fixed;
- Seeking Forgiveness quest wasn’t starting correctly - fixed;
- There was a way to duplicate Arueshalae - fixed. No more evil twins!
- On the Summit sometimes nothing was visible due to fog of war - fixed;
- Successful Diplomacy check with Mielarah wasn’t triggering the 50.000 discount - fixed;
- Woljif’s shop sometimes didn’t trigger when clicking the appropriate dialogue line - fixed;
- Forn Autumn Haze was appearing in Drezen after being killed - fixed. No ghosts allowed!
- Fixed Areelu and Swarm dialogue in the epilogue.
- Ramien could disappear after the combat with Hulrun started, blocking the quest from completion - fixed;
- Fixed amount of XP gained in dialogue with Storyteller.
- Shadow Dance quest sometimes didn’t complete after killing shadow demon leader - fixed;
- Dialogue wasn’t appearing when talking to the Hand of the Inheritor - fixed;
- Threshold: it was possible to start the final dialogues with the companions multiple times - fixed;
- Midnight Fane in chapter 5 has been visually improved;
- The entrance into The House of Wicked Knowledge wouldn’t show up on the map until you come close enough - fixed;
- Iz: crusaders and NPCs wouldn’t get devoured by Swarm-that-Walks in the crusaders’ camp - fixed;
- Cyborgs in Blackwater were stronger than intended - fixed;
- Gates weren’t opening in Blackwater - fixed;
- In some cases you could get a Game Over message after the third battle in Battle Bliss arena - fixed;
- It was impossible to exit Sevalros’ Cave - fixed.
- Door visual has been fixed in Heart of Mystery.
- You can no longer be forever locked in Ivory Sanctum.
- Sometimes attackers would get stuck on the gates during the attack on Defender’s Heart - fixed;
- Added 2 additional difficulty levels for the crusade;
- Added more UI texts for the events of the crusade;
- Aeon’s Call event could get stuck in some circumstances - fixed;
- Removed the crusade buffs stacking after character retrain;
- Fixed empty glossary links and various tooltips in the crusade mode;
- It was possible to buy the resources only in the city building mode. Now it has been moved into the crusade resources window;
- Delaying a fort upgrade after finishing the corresponding decree could interrupt the whole upgrade chain - fixed, all missed upgrade opportunities should become available on loading the save;
- Added clarifications to the description of the morale banner.
- Fortress upgrade decrees would appear before actually building enough bastions - fixed;
- Lich that transformed into a Swarm, continued to get Lich units from killing enemies - fixed;
- Sometimes an event wouldn’t happen in Drezen despite a notification about it in the crusade interface - fixed;
- Prudent feat now works according to description;
- Bless now works according to description;
- Incubi ability Crushing Despair had zero uses - fixed;
- Prices of mercenaries for the crusade have been fixed;
- Sometimes an extremely powerful enemy army with 1000+ units would spawn in chapter 5 - fixed;
- When setting Crusade on auto in chapter 5, all garrisons were getting destroyed instantly - fixed;
- Loading into settlement to build buildings from crusade management could trigger an endless loading screen - fixed.
- It could become impossible to rank up diplomacy level in Crusade - fixed;
Classes & Mechanics
- When creating a Zen Archer, you didn't get any bow as a starting equipment - fixed;
- Gold Dragon Mythic Path was working incorrectly with the effects which increased ability scores - fixed;
- Gold Dragon was gaining double level after rebuilding Kenabres - fixed;
- Gold Dragon didn’t receive correct bonuses for entering dragon form - fixed;
- Vavakia's breath no longer deals occasional Wisdom drain after the first time. This will fix the situation with companions dying from wisdom drain in chapter 4;
- Last Stand no longer receives another use after a save-load;
- When switching from Lich to late game mythic paths, Lich abilities would sometimes remain available - fixed;
- The secret mythic path was not getting Mythic Feat or Mythic Ability selections during level ups - fixed;
- You could sometimes be judged again mid-combat on the secret mythic path - fixed;
- Corruption stacked on some companions - fixed;
- Some weapons weren't applying their effects on hit, if the character had only one attack - fixed;
- Crushing Offence wasn’t working - fixed;
- Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
- Hell’s Decrees which limit the ability to use magic schools, now cancel the previous decree, if cast on a target with one decree already being active;
- Hell's Decree ability could be used an unlimited number of times - fixed;
- Favored Enemy — Flying and Favored Enemy — Large didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Arcanist’s Icy Tomb no longer has a permanent duration and no longer applies all accumulated damage after entering the zone from the global map;
- The cursor’s state was incorrectly reset to default in TBM at the start of the turn - fixed;
- Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.
- All relics now appear identified;
- Items from the Commander Pack did not appear in the chest when playing the game in Epic Games Store - fixed;
- The Robe of Water was being equipped in the wrong slot - fixed;
- The Robe of Air had a wrong enchantment - fixed;
- Fixed the visuals of Duality of Conjuration and Summoning;
- Game could freeze when using the Lexicon of Paradox - fixed.
- Francest’s Charming Voice was giving -2 penalty instead of -5 - fixed
- Fixed the displaying of the left action bar;
- When cancelling the level-up, the game would pause until opening another interface - fixed;
- Fixed resting on the global map;
- A tooltip for some checks in the dialogues was showing incorrect numbers - fixed;
- A ‘Show all spells’ checkbox could break the spell book - fixed;
- Fixed the ‘Dominate Person’ effect on the main character;
- Multiple improvements for mythic retrain UI;
- Commander’s appearance wasn’t properly changing in the mythic level up UI - fixed;
- Bear’s endurance in some circumstances could use a wrong icon - fixed;
- Spellbook had minor graphical issues with scrolling - fixed;
- Gold Dragon didn’t have a description on the character screen - fixed.
- Swords of Gorum feat was lacking a description - fixed;
- Linnorm’s ability didn’t have a correct name and description - fixed.
- The game could freeze after talking to Finnean - fixed;
- Skipping a cutscene of getting a mythic power in chapter 5 could lead to an endless black screen - fixed;
- The epilogues have been improved for Demon and Lich;
- Some achievements for fighting on Core difficulty level and higher couldn’t be unlocked - fixed;
- Fixed another case where the loading screen would not disappear if loading directly into turn-based combat;
- The summit scene in chapter 5 could not play out correctly if the Commander was mounted - fixed;
- The behaviour of numerous enemies have been improved;
- Mephistopheles no longer floats in the air.
- Looting a dead companion could trigger an endless loading screen after leaving location - fixed;
- Deskari no longer uses Areelu’s voice for one of the dialogue lines in Iz;
- Companions that were dead when a cutscene loaded another location, could disappear from your party forever - fixed.
- Multiple minor fixes in epilogues for consistency;
- A soldier in Drezen no longer leans on the air as if a wall was there;
- Cutscene with Minagho and Staunton didn’t start in some circumstances - fixed;
- Cayden Tankard was cosplaying a familiar, flying randomly in the air around the party - fixed
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
We’ve just uploaded a hot-fix for the following issues:
- Couldn’t choose the mythic path of Gold Dragon after retraining - fixed. If you retrained before the 1.0.3 patch, and Gold Dragon didn’t work, this should fix your problem;
- The ruler of Alushinyrra and her guest wasn’t present during your audience with them in chapter 4 - fixed;
- The game will stop pausing after the level-up interface now;
- You will be able to retrain a character on the Demon Mythic Path now. However, if you retrained your demon in chapter 2 in version 1.0.2, you will need to load an earlier save, before you retrained. Otherwise you will have issues with the event when you get summoned in a dream and the following events.
In chapter 5, on the Mythic Path of Demon, Yozz will come to speak with you right after the summit and ask to come with him. If you tell him that you need more time to prepare, you won’t be able to progress the quest. The workaround is to go with him without delay.
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- In chapter 5 don’t skip the scene of getting a Mythic level, it may break the game;
- Re-training your character will break late-game Mythic Paths, such as Legend, Gold Dragon, Swarm-that-Walks, a secret path;
- Sometimes opening a UI that pauses the game, such as level up screen, may pause the game even after. Workaround: Open and close the inventory if it happens;
- Characters on a secret mythic path, who have already taken mythic ranks in it, won't be able to get mythic feats or abilities from previous mythic ranks of that mythic path.
- Deep-Rooted Derangement could break if you skipped the cut-scene which started it - fixed;
- Fixed the infinite XP gain in the dialogue with Thaberdine;
- The second dialogue with Nulkineth could start more than once - fixed;
- The logic in the dialogue with Toil in Ember's quest in chapter 5 has been fixed;
- The logic in the dialogue with Melies in chapter 5 has been fixed;
- A romantic event with Galfrey from the 3rd chapter could start in chapter 5 - fixed;
- Fixed inability to complete the Grudges to Settle quest if you kill Chivarro before talking to Herrax;
- Sometimes Arueshalae refused to talk even after leaving the prison - fixed;
- Anevia in chapter 5 now properly recognizes whether the player remained the Commander in chapter 3 or not;
- A cutscene at the end of Death's Embrace sometimes didn’t start - fixed;
- Fixed an error that could give a wrong objective related to the Prisoner of the Abyss quest after talking to Sosiel;
- A cut-scene with Azata’s Free Crusaders could freeze in Midnight Fane - fixed;
- Sometimes Days of Strife wouldn’t fail after finishing chapter 1;
- From a Dead Woman's Hands: in some cases, it was impossible to call Sosiel to talk with Paralictor Aminos Renth in Drezen - fixed;
- A Conversation with Halaseliax sometimes didn’t start after Dragon's Awakening - fixed;
- Above the Clouds: it was possible to get an objective to speak to Desnans about music too early. Fixed. If you already got the objective, just wait until the time is right for this dialogue to trigger;
- In some cases after Azata’s battle at Flesh Markets, a conversation with Rhamisa wouldn’t start - fixed;
- A cut-scene with Rhamisa could trigger twice if you went into her hideout again - fixed;
- A romantic scene with Galfrey didn’t start before Midnight Fane - fixed;
- Dragon's Awakening: Halaseliax could stay in Drezen while he was supposed to leave for Kenabres - fixed;
- Fighting against your previous companions on some difficulties resulted in their resurrection after a fight - fixed;
- In chapter 1, if, after scouting the Tower of Estrod, you failed to report to Irabeth before the attack on the tavern started, this objective wouldn’t be completed - fixed. You will receive another objective;
- Fixed replies in the dialogue with Nocticula during Demon’s quest in chapter 5.
- Killing (and looting) Seelah in Molten Scar would break the game later on. Fixed for new games, but an already affected playthrough requires loading an earlier save;
- Iz: visiting the place of the boss fight before the boss arrives would make it impossible to start the dialogue later - fixed;
- Fixed Azata’s navigation issues in Drezen;
- Some players couldn’t enter Hellknights Outpost in chapter 5 - fixed;
- Sometimes saving during the scene of breaking the gates in Drezen would break it - fixed;
- Terrain in some areas could be entirely black - fixed;
- A stinky passage from the lair of the Fulsome Queen unto the mines of Colyphyr wouldn’t appear - fixed.
- Cutscenes in the Drezen Citadel could fail to start sometimes - fixed;
- Fixed some issues which prevented talking to companions in Nexus;
- Lost Chapel: a fight with ghouls sometimes wouldn’t start if you kill a cultist by the gates too quickly - fixed;
- Fixed an incorrect Mobility check-in Midnight Fane.
- Stronghold now takes 2x2 instead of 1x1 cells;
- Mouse cursor could get stuck if you had a spell selected and hovered over the combat log resize - fixed;
- The Economy tab was working incorrectly - fixed;
- A Dragon's Advice event didn’t trigger in Drezen - fixed;
- The initial attributes of the Generals were fixed;
- Generals' ability Elemental Weapon did not work on ranged attacks - fixed;
- Damage of all Ranger's Trap abilities has been moderately increased;
- Added an indicator for the recruitment button, when new units are available for recruitment.
Classes & Mechanics
- Order of the Gate Hellknights was getting wrong abilities before level 9 - fixed;
- Battle Meditation mythic ability was not appearing in the ability list - fixed;
- Death of any companion from Negative Levels with enabled option "Dead companions rise after combat" would cause the game to freeze/crash when combat ends - fixed;
- Arcane Enforcer couldn’t select the Full Reservoir mythic ability - fixed;
- Magus’ Spellstrike ability wasn't working correctly with reach weapons if the target wasn't in touch range - fixed;
- Bolstered Metamagic added 2 damage per Caster Level, instead of 2 damage per damage die - fixed;
- Mythic Lich was not becoming a true undead creature. Resolution: Killed him to undeath;
- In some instances during Aeons playthrough some enemies could revive themselves indefinitely - fixed;
- Intimidating Display could disappear - fixed;
- Eyes of the Bodak spell no longer can kill NPCs in cities;
- Gold Dragon’s Perfect Mind ability didn’t provide some of the bonuses stated in the description - fixed;
- Swarm-that-Walks got fatigued instead of gaining the immunity to fatigue - fixed;
- Some abilities no longer keep giving bonuses after retraining;
- Fixed favorite class HP bonus;
- Alchemist Incense Fog didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Hagbound Witch could start dealing 0 damage with any weapon - fixed;
- Your character couldn’t attack enemies in some cases - fixed;
- Ability Mount Companion didn’t have a description - fixed;
- Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
- Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
- Favored Enemy - Flying and Favored Enemy - Large didn't work - fixed;
- Velociraptor animal companion's talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 - fixed;
- Emergency Help ability was not properly targeting wounded allies - fixed;
- Weapons, included in different weapon training groups, sometimes didn't receive appropriate bonuses - fixed.
- Prediction panel in TBM was mistakenly showing Spell Combat attack as possible in cases where it wasn't (e.g. when the character was using a two-handed weapon) - fixed;
- TBM did not work in some places with moving/appearing objects - fixed;
- Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.
- The attack bonus from Dead Bough's scorches stacked multiple times - fixed;
- The Triceratops Statuette took away the ability to mount - fixed;
- Tankard of Free Spirit didn't summon anything if the owner's level was below 7 - fixed;
- Victims' Madness didn't have a description - fixed;
- Bane spell granted by Unholy Signet had a wrong DC - fixed;
- Red Dragon Helmet didn't display on the characters - fixed;
- In the Numerian dungeon, you could loot a weapon without a name or description. It has a name and description, though you can't equip it;
- Unending Distortion didn't work - fixed;
- Francest's Charming Voice and Francest's Mighty Call now display proper mechanical descriptions.
- In auto-crusade mode, it was impossible to move on the global map sometimes - fixed;
- Completing Camellia's quest in chapter 5 didn't always provide an update to her story in the UI - fixed;
- Fixed the issue with targeting spells on the portraits of the characters;
- Inventory and Character sheet were empty in some cases - fixed;
- Head slot is available for animal companions from now on;
- Parts of character could turn white when switching a headgear or equipped items several times rapidly - fixed;
- Fixed the wrong marker for the Grudges to Settle quest on the map of Alushinyrra;
- Added tooltips for the menu bar buttons that were missing them.
- Dead characters sometimes continued to play sounds - fixed;
- Burning houses in Kenabres stopped playing sound effects after saving and loading again - fixed.
- Fixed a bug when after a minotaur's death, its flail was floating in the air;
- Fixed the achievements Truly Important Deed, Get the Toad;
- Fixed the fight in the Arendae Party House - your party no longer starts the combat flat-footed;
- Fixed some crashes related to particle effects;
- Fixed the game hanging instead of returning to the main menu when you complete it;
- Fixed the visual of Mythic Lich;
- Added a character retrain interface. Now you can’t interrupt retraining anymore;
- Fix the Dominate Person effect on the main character;
- Fixed the issue with the animation of the Master Backstabber ability.
Friday, September 10, 2021
Hotfix for Windows and Mac
- Difficulty settings were resetting to default after the 1.0.2e patch - fixed;
- It was possible to loot the same corpses multiple times - fixed;
- In the crusade mode, the Necromancy effect only spawned the undead units if there were none in your army - fixed.
Update 1.0.2e/1.0.2b Patch Notes
Patch for the Windows version - 1.0.2e!
The list of patch notes is rather long, so here’s what the majority of you’ve been asking about:
- The red defence banner issue has been fixed;
- Auto-casting issue has been fixed too;
- The problem with vendors not buying your loot has been fixed as well;
- Archers no longer change their target for no reason at all;
- Some achievements got fixed;
- We also fixed a number of items;
- Some mythic quests didn’t progress - and now they do;
- The issue with Intel GPU has also been fixed (read below)
We’ve also uploaded a patch for Mac, and we apologize for the delay. Mac version has been updated to 1.0.2b, and the difference is that it includes the fixes from previous and this Windows patch, but doesn’t include the fix for Intel GPU loading issue.
If you want to know what else got fixed, read the full patch notes:
Please be aware of plot spoilers in the description below!
- The Final Verdict: it was impossible to speak with Regill after the event, and leave him in the party - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: a dialogue with Yozz was looping - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: it was impossible to complete the quest if you killed a certain NPC - fixed;
- Conspiracy in Shadows: it was impossible to exit from Shamira’s palace after loading an autosave - fixed;
- In Mythic Demon’s quest in chapter 5 one NPC’s allies couldn’t be killed - fixed;
- Dragon's Awakening: marked on the map places where the NPCs need your help;
- The Light Within quest didn’t progress for Angel Mythic Path - fixed;
- Arueshalae's quest couldn’t be completed if it required Nurah's answer - fixed;
- Fixed Sosiel’s quest in chapter 4;
- Sometimes you couldn’t get an ending for Seelah’s questline - fixed;
- Fixed a throne room event with Anevia, that was blocked by Sosiels romance event in chapter 5;
- The Price of Loyalty: fixed the cut-scene freezing if you are on the Demon’s mythic path and finished the preparations yourself;
- Iz: the Swarm-that-Walks and Gold Dragon can now use their unique dialogue options to affect the boss battle;
- You can now tell Daeran about the Inquisitor’s plan in chapter 5;
- After completing the Third Wheel quest, Morevet Honeyed Tongue still had dialogue options related to the quest - fixed.
- Fixed fog of war in Drezen’s temple;
- Optimized the lighting in Aeon’s scene in Threshold;
- Fixed camera movements in Threshold;
- Fixed camera movement in different areas of Drezen;
- Optimized the lighting in the epilogue;
- Optimized the lighting in Kenabres in the prologue;
- Optimized the lighting on the streets of Kenabres;
- Optimized the lighting in Pulura’s Fall area;
- Fixed the lighting in some random encounters;
- Chilly Creek: Jernaugh could get killed by wild animals by accident - fixed;
- Gwerm's Mansion: you can no longer teleport into the locked room;
- After speaking with Latverk your character couldn’t move - fixed;
- Increased the duration of a certain boss battle in chapter 5;
- Improved the passability of the Threshold area ;
- Visual improvements for Gray Garrison;
- Visual improvements for Arendae party house;
- Visual improvements for Pulura’s Fall;
- Fixed the issue with characters falling through the floor in some areas;
- Iz: a cut-scene could freeze if activated while mounted;
- Some corpses in various areas didn’t look like corpses - fixed;
- Midnight Fane: some companions, who were not in the party at the moment, could hover above the floor - fixed;
- - Animated Weapons and Armors in Finnean’s quest had their natural armor reduced on core and higher difficulties;
- Added a reminder to the journal to pick your equipment at the beginning of Colyphyr Mines
- In Colyphyr Dungeon, when your equipment was confiscated, your companions also lost theirs - fixed;
- When transitioning from Ten Thousand Delights for Fleshmarkets, the party could end up underground
- In Ten Thousand Delights it was possible to sink underground - fixed;
- Removed an unnecessary skill check in a house in the Upper City in chapter 4;
- Teleportation arcs have been marked on the map in chapter 4;
- Vendors and important NPC are now marked on the map in chapter 4;
- Dry Crossroads: reduced the difficulty of battles;
- Neathholm: improved the performance, highlighted the important spots;
- It was impossible to trade with Sarzaksys at the Fleshmarkets - fixed;
- Residents of Drezen now leave when a battle begins;
- Fixed camera movement in The Ivory Labyrinth area;
- Improved the lighting in The Ivory Labyrinth area;
- It’s possible now to return to the ruined temple in the prologue after you jumped across the chasm.
- Added a tooltip for hospital’s progress bar in tactical combat;
- Defence banner could turn red, even if demons weren’t attacking your forts - fixed;
- Initial power of the Generals has been increased;
- Swords of Gorum project could be received multiple times - fixed; if the Swords of Gorum project was being resolved at the moment of the patch application - it will be resolved automatically;
- Quests that required waiting in auto crusade mode now have information about the time of waiting;
- Tutorial in tactical battles have been fixed;
- Wenduag used to appear in the throne room during the military council, when she shouldn’t have - fixed;
- Damage of all Ranger's trap abilities has been moderately increased;
- Cards of the finished projects used to remain on the right with an exclamation mark, until you open them. Now after the project is complete, the card will be automatically opened to inform you that the project is done, then go away;
- After choosing a decision in an event, the card would close without showing the outcome - fixed;
- Indication whether it’s possible or not to start an event wasn’t changing over time - fixed;
- Fixed a visual bug with a boulder in tactical battle;
- Tooltips have been added for the damage done by the abilities of Generals and troops.
Classes & Mechanics
- Sometimes archers changed the target chosen by the player and started to attack someone else - fixed;
- Numerous swarms could crawl over the same character - fixed;
- Parameters of rat swarms and locusts swarms have been tweaked;
- Animal Companion was present in the Group Manager window - fixed;
- Death of the main character didn’t count as a game over sometimes - fixed;
- Enemy's illusionists could cast colour spray on their allies - fixed;
- Mounted effect didn't dispel after the rest, hence mounting lagged. Resolution: now it dispels;
- Some Animal Companions' attacks were missing - fixed;
- If you retrained a Kitsune and chose another race, you could still have a Kitsune Bite - fixed;
- Vital Strike now works with ranged weapons;
- Followers of Godclaw weren't able to pick positive or negative channel ability - fixed;
- Mythics Legend's Corruption Resistance didn't work - fixed;
- Velociraptor animal companion's talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 - fixed;
- Mythic classes were losing ability to use mythic summons after gaining Mythic rank 3 - fixed.
- When skipping a turn, tooltips could get stuck - fixed.
- Robe of Transmutation could be equipped only in the Armor slot, not the Shirt slot. Resolution: fixed, if it was equipped - don't forget to equip it again, as it will be unequipped after the patch, and put into the inventory;
- The Signet of House Vespertilio disappeared after 1 use. Resolution: it no longer disappears. If it is no longer in your inventory after you've built a bridge on Kenabres square - it will reappear in your inventory;
- Wrath of the Undead aura was affecting neutral units - fixed;
- Estoc of Purity didn't have cold iron quality - fixed;
- Light Crossbow of Oracle's Misery effects didn't have any descriptions - fixed;
- The Hat of Heartening Song didn't have an icon - fixed;
- Mantle of Night didn't work as intended - fixed.
- Fixed some SPOILER
- companion's UI story updates not working;
- Auto-cast spells were getting disabled after loading a save - fixed;
- Added an option to move the camera with the middle mouse button on the global map, and on the local map (while holding Alt);
- Some Mythic Paths had empty prerequisites - fixed;
- Improved the visual of tridents;
- After deleting all saved games, the "Continue" button in the main menu could still be pressed - fixed;
- Previously looted corpses with some loot left on them did not save their "loot was checked" status - fixed;
- The combat log no longer reverts to its initial size after reloading;
- During character creation it wasn’t possible to customize the human shape of kitsune - fixed;
- Voice settings were reset after going back and then returning to the voice selection - fixed;
- During character retraining, it was impossible to select the same portrait you’ve been using before - fixed;
- Vendor inventory would stop working correctly in some cases - fixed;
- Some weapon enchantment effects stay in the inventory window after character is changed - fixed;
- Mythic Angel’s description was missing in the UI - fixed;
- In character creator it was possible to change the race of a pre-generated character - fixed;
- The intention lines didn’t work correctly in battles - fixed;
- Spells blinked while switching toggle "Possible spells" in the spellbook - fixed;
- The names of settings tabs were displayed incorrectly after saving the changes - fixed;
- Combat log wasn’t clearing after loading a save with a different protagonist - fixed.
- Fixed Spark, Memories frozen in time, Prelate's Nemesis achievements;
- GOG Only: Updated Galaxy SDK, which should solve Galaxy-related crash issues;
- Fixed the issue with the animation of the stretcher-bearers in the first cutscene;
- In Mythic Demon’s path: fixed the appearance of Tarshary;
- Some slides couldn’t appear in the epilogue - fixed;
- Fixed another rare case of crashing to the main menu;
- Companions sometimes couldn't take their position during camping - fixed;
- Some mongrels still had a wrong race - fixed;
- Fixed the issue that led to crashes with Intel GPU (you will get better performance if you run the game in 1366х768 resolution);
- Sometimes buffs and status effects on the main character could stay on even after reload - fixed;
- Fixed incorrect XP numbers for the checks with very high DC;
- Added an auto save right after arriving to Colyphyr Mines;
- FIxed Hepzamirah’s weapon appearance during battle.
Update - 1.0.1c
- This patch is for the Windows version, Mac version is coming soon!
- Beware of possible spoilers below!
- Spoiler: fixed the logics in the first dialogue with the Herald of Iomedae while following the Angel Mythic Path
- Spoiler: a battle in Greybor’s quest in chapter 5 didn’t start - fixed
- Dry Crossroads - couldn’t exit the area - fixed
- Couldn’t speak about the shield during Sosiel’s quest if you refused to recruit Regill - fixed
- Battered Spirit could be interrupted by a dialogue between Sosiel and Regill - fixed
- A fights with Hepzamirah couldn't be finished - fixed
- Weather effects slowed down, when they shouldn't have - fixed
- Fixed the lighting in Pulura’s Fall and Heart of Mystery.
- The Next-Door Theater’s location in Drezen has been fixed
- Sosiel could be seen painting without an easel - fixed. Now he has his easel again
- Shrine of the Three couldn’t be completed - fixed
- Ivory Sanctum was impossible to enter in chapter 5 - fixed
- Some of the Generals’ starting abilities didn’t work - fixed
- Mass Hold Person didn't work in tactical combat - fixed
- Song of Seasons didn't work correctly - fixed
- Fixed building models in garrisons
- Mouse cursor in tactical battles was changing incorrectly - fixed
- Penetrating Strike didn’t work - fixed
- Fixed a formula in the rituals for the Generals
- AoE targeting in the tactical battles has been fixed
- Fixed a loop when a tactical battle started
- Pillaged resources weren’t displayed after battle - fixed
- Features that affect army unit's initiative now properly affect their stats.
- Tactical combat Slow spell was not changing initiative during the tactical combat - fixed
Classes & Mechanics
- Detect Magic ability was available, though didn't do anything. Now it’s no longer available
- Arcane Trickster prestige-class was impossible to pick even with all prerequisites met - fixed
- Persistent metamagic could not be applied to any spells - fixed
- Swarms dealt damage each time they touched a unit instead of once per round - fixed
- Some of Mythic Angel's summons had zero charges - fixed
- Arcanist's Arcane Reservoir could sometimes stop replenishing after rest - fixed
- Swarm-that-Walks' Swarm Feast ability wasn't correctly giving 50% miss chance against ranged attacks - fixed
- Swarm-that-walks can use Devour twice on one target (first time passively when killing someone with spell, and second time with Devour ability after save-load) - fixed
- Swarm-that-Walks' Devour ability could be used on living targets - fixed
- Swarm-that-Walks suffered during camping due to the lack of companions - fixed, we added some mechanics to ease it
- Swarm-that-Walks could lose some abilities when leveling up - fixed
- Party AI didn’t attack enemies if Hold option enabled and the main character has no line of sight with enemies - fixed
- A turn would freeze for a mounted character, if the mount has used its movement, but the player tried to attack regardless - fixed
- Cairn Wights couldn’t be killed in TBM because they got more temporary HP every time you highlight them with a mouse, or their turn starts - fixed
- Sometimes, highlighting an enemy character will provoke an attack of opportunity against it - fixed
- Armor is not displayed when equipped on pets - fixed
- Metamagic effects didn’t apply to scrolls crafted on rest - fixed
- Kinetic diadems applied incorrect bonus values - fixed
- Draven's Hat gave unlimited quicken metamagic - fixed
- Triceratops spawned from a statuette didn't have a proper sound bank - fixed
- Darkness Mask, Circle Mask, Summit Mask and Question Mask were considered trash loot - fixed
- Quivers didn't spend their ammunition when used with specific weapon types - fixed
- Opening the encyclopedia from the tutorial didn’t show the correct page - fixed
- In the character sheet, additional attacks of the animal companion were not displayed - fixed
- Fixed broken links in the credits
- Fixed broken links in the character’s history
- Fixed texts in the rest UI
- On Windows 7, video was not displayed in the tutorials and during the launch of the game - fixed
- After exiting the city building mode while a building is selected, Esc key would stop working - fixed
- The DC of cooking during the rest was displayed incorrectly - fixed
- Fixed an issue when the dialogue window would scroll down to the lowes of possible answers, obscuring the text of the dialogue
- Bows' visuals have been improved.
- Occasionally you couldn’ pause by pressing the spacebar - fixed
- The tank is always selected from the party to loot containers, even if he/she is farther away from it than others. Now the character, who can get to it faster, will pick the loot
- Monitor lizard animal companion was moving backwards - fixed
- A crash to the main menu could occur when loading a location, due to a unit missing the visual part - fixed
- Fixed an issue when a scimitar was sheathed incorrectly
- All of Animal Companion's equipment disappeared after respecialization - fixed.
Additional Developer Notes
We are aware of the issues some of you are experiencing with the game crashing at 92%, specifically on computers (most commonly laptops) with an integrated Intel GPU. Thanks to the logs you sent us, we managed to identify the problem, and are working on a fix at the moment. However, the problem is rather complex, and fixing it will take some time. We expect to complete this work in about two weeks. Please accept our apologies for this delay.
- More About This Game
Beta Update - 0.6.3a
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 20, 2021.
- We have a small beta update today which will add functionality for the mods.
- We added an interface for mods, similar to Unity Mod Manager, by default it opens with Alt+M
- We added Harmony, a library for patching the code.
Beta Update - 0.6.2c
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 20, 2021.
- Fixed various issues with Daeran’s romance in the 3rd chapter (the date).
- Fixed the issue where Daeran’s romance prevented you from entering the Battlebliss arena.
- Fixed the bug that occured if you attacked Trever during Sosiel’s quest.
- Romance with Galfrey no longer blocks your progress in chapter 3.
- Fixed the issues where your characters could fall through the texture in the prologue.
- Fixed the stairs in Alushinyrra’s lower and upper cities, and a rooftop in the lower city where you could fall down.
- Fixed the tooltips getting stuck on the screen.
- Fixed encyclopedia links.
- Fixed the health bar near the portrait being displayed incorrectly in TBM.
- When re-training your character you couldn’t select the voice again.
- In character creation tiefling heritage was selected after the skills - fixed.
- Couldn’t choose the Elemental Engine archetype for kineticists - fixed.
- Lorekeeper class features were not showing - fixed.
- Fixed 2 pre-generated characters - a rogue and a sorceress.
Beta Update - 0.6.1
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 12, 2021.
- Portraits now appear in the initiative order.
- Fixed issue with movements on the global map (the freezes that could happen).
- Fixed tooltips for the attacks.
- Fixed issues with mana.
- Fixed Arueshalae’s dream in the 4th chapter.
- Fixed Arueshalae’s romance in the 4th chapter.
- You should be able to complete Greybor’s quest in chapter 4 now.
- Lann no longer disappears forever after his quest in chapter 4.
- Daeran’s gifts now depend on your reputation with him.
- Fixed the freezes when gargoyles attacked hellknights.
- Blightmaw no longer dies upon summoning.
- On Colyphyr you could use the portal without the key - fixed.
- Pillar of skulls can speak again.
- Fixed a number of problems with flying islands in Alushinyrra middle/upper city.
- Better optimization of some locations.
- Various fixes of some puzzles.
- Fixed the icons in 4:3.
- Fixed the UI for widescreen monitors.
- Fixed the pause when talking to merchants.
- Fixed the scrolling in combat log.
- Re-spec no longer affects mythic levels
- Fixed flickering shadows.
Beta Stage 2 - 0.6.0
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: May 5, 2021.
- New quests, created together with our backers
- New character models, including some of the companions
- New weather effects
- New models in the crusade
- Improved UI
- Partial voice-over in prologue and chapters 1-3
- New music tracks
- More portraits for the playable characters
- Daeran’s romance
- Finnean the talking weapon
- Dismemberment mechanics
- New prestige classes: Loremaster and Winter Witch
New Racial Archetypes:
- Phantasmal Mage (Gnome) - Arcanist
- Reformed Fiend (Tiefling) - Bloodrager
- Spell Dancer (Elf) - Magus
- Student of Stone (Oread) - Monk
- Purifier (Aasimar) - Oracle
- Wildland Shaman (Half-Orc) - Shaman
- Imitator (Human) - Slayer
- Nine-Tailed Heir (Kitsune) - Sorcerer
- Fixed various issues with the first cutscene in the prologue.
- Fixed missing textures in Alushinyrra Higher City in Act 4.
- Fixed missing textures in The Ivory Labyrinth in Act 3 during Demon Mythic Path questline.
- In Leper's Smile under some conditions your morale could drop to -100, if you took the wrong turn. This is no longer an issue.
- Auto saves before the flashbacks used to be broken. We fixed the issue, however if you encounter autosave errors in other places, please report them via Alt+B. We recommend creating a manual save from time to time just in case.
- Finishing the battle with Minagho in the Grey Garrison at the end of the chapter in turn-based mode no longer blocks you from progressing.
- Fixed various bugs that blocked progressing the romances.
- Wenduag could become unkillable due to the Last Stand mythic power - fixed.
- Sometimes you could learn more than you bargained for about Nenio when the time wasn’t right - fixed.
- Daeran could run out of revelations - fixed.
- Fixed various issues with Alueshalae’s quests.
- Fixed the issue where loot wouldn’t appear in the loot window.
- You can no longer choose an archetype from another class during character creation.
- You can now rest in the prologue without an issue.
- Using metamagic should no longer break your spellbook.
- Merging spellbooks should no longer remove your spells after you reach 21 caster level.
- On entering a new zone objects shouldn’t flicker anymore.
- Added animations for riding the mounts.
- Characters now can pass through the doors during TBM.
- Fixed issue where music abruptly stopped (except character creation).
- Fixed repeated noise from sweeping the floors.
- Fixed the issue where your companions sometimes didn’t lose corruption in safe places.
- Fixed the issue where merging armies caused the game to freeze.
- Animal companions no longer stay dead after battle.
- Sometimes certain area effects, like grease, could stay on forever - fixed.
- Mounted character with distant weapon will no longer approach the enemy to attack.
- Wolf animal companion is no longer broken.
Beta Update - 0.5.2i
- Platform/s: PC
- Update Date: February 15, 2021.
- Fixed Arueshalae not coming in Act 3 if you recruited her in Act 2 (it won’t fix saves in Act 3).
- Killing Wenduag broke Lann’s quest in Act 4. Resolution: fixed.
- Seelah didn’t want to talk to the player character in Drezen. Resolution: fixed.
- If Hulrun joined the assault on the Gray Garrison this will be indicated in the quest log.
- Fixed some of the issues that caused freezes during tactical combat.
- In Leper’s Smile, you could get -100 morale. Resolution: fixed, if you faced these issues you can reset your morale to zero following these simple steps:
- If you are on the global map return to the war camp (or any other location) and rest for one day. Then return to the global map and now your morale should be at 0.
- After killing the guards you couldn’t return to Nocticula’s palace and other parts of Alushinyrra. Resolution: fixed.
- During the assault on Ziggurat exit disappeared. Fixed: exit is now back and can be used as intended.
- Fight with Minagho in Grey Garrison could break in TBM. Resolution: fixed.
- A cutscene with the killing of cultists wouldn’t play if you defeated cultists in Estrod Tower before the assault on Defender’s Heart. Resolution: fixed.
- Removed two autosaves from Grey Garrison that could break the game upon loading them.
- Some changes to the lighting in the Grey Garrison to improve FPS.
- Turned on SSR.
Classes and Abilities
- Hellknight’s feat Ardent Armiger could break the save. Resolution: fixed.
- In the character creation, after picking the second bloodline for the crossblooded sorcerer, you can't change it because there is a sub-message of "Nothing to choose". Resolution: fixed.
- The “Next” button stopped working after using the “Back” button during the creation. Resolution: fixed.
- Racial bonus doubled during level up. Resolution: it won’t be applied, but it would be still displayed.
- Now Nenio can use scrolls again!
- We removed supernatural abilities from users of TBM, so you can no longer pass through closed doors in TBM.
- Now you can pass through the doorways that were blocked before (the problem will persist if you load the save with turned off TBM).
- Fixed several issues that caused crashes.
- Cooking is back!
- You can now select and craft recipes.
basic initiative is still a problem after all these bug fixes. i roll 27, all 6 enemies roll 18 or under. i go last. not first in the next round, last in the current round. so initiative is more like a suggestion rather than a rule. quit to desktop and restart the fight. i really wish the game would process its numbers correctly for longer than an hour at a time without having to quit and reload.