Medium Armor - Chainmail
|Base Armor Class||6+4 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-4|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||30|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||2|
|This +4 chainmail grants its wearer protection from critical hits and sneak attacks. Whenever such attacks would be scored on the wearer, with a 50% chance it is negated, and the attack only deals normal damage.|
Talwyn's Armor is a Medium Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all medium breasplates, hides and chainmail available for characters. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Talwyn's Armor Information
- This +4 chainmail grants its wearer protection from critical hits and sneak attacks. Whenever such attacks would be scored on the wearer, with a 50% chance it is negated, and the attack only deals normal damage.
- Qualities: Enhancement +4
- Type: Chainmail
- Armor Class: 6+4 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -4
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 30
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 2
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Value: 8712
Where to Find Talwyn's Armor
- Talwyn's Armor can be found at ??
Talwyn's Armor Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia