Mail of Clear Skies
Medium Armor - Studded
|Base Armor Class||3+5 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||15|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||5|
|This +5 chianmail has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +5, an armor check penalty of -1, and an arcane spell failure chance of 15%. It is considered light armor.|
Mail of Clear Skies is a Medium Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all medium breasplates, hides and chainmail available for characters. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Mail of Clear Skies Information
- This +5 chianmail has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +5, an armor check penalty of -1, and an arcane spell failure chance of 15%. It is considered light armor.
- Qualities: Enhancement +5
- Type: Studded
- Armor Class: 3+5 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 15
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 5
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Value: 1875
Where to Find Mail of Clear Skies
- Mail of Clear Skies can be found at ??
Mail of Clear Skies Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia