Medium Armor - Breastplate
|Base Armor Class||6+1 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-3|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||25|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||3|
|Whenever the wearer of this +1 breastplate uses the charge combat maneuver and hits an enemy, they deal additional 1d6 bludgeoning damage, and the enemy has to pass a Reflex saving throw (DC 17) or become prone.|
Living Ram is a Medium Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all medium breasplates, hides and chainmail available for characters. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Living Ram Information
- Whenever the wearer of this +1 breastplate uses the charge combat maneuver and hits an enemy, they deal additional 1d6 bludgeoning damage, and the enemy has to pass a Reflex saving throw (DC 17) or become prone.
- Qualities: Enhancement +1
- Type: Breastplate
- Armor Class: 6+1 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -3
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 25
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 3
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Value: 2500
Where to Find Living Ram
- Living Ram can be purchased from Joran Vhane in the Defender's Heart yard for 10,000 .
Living Ram Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!