Medium Armor - Scale Barding
|Base Armor Class||5+3 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-3|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||25|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||3|
|This +3 scalemail grants its wearer fire resistance 10 and partial concealment against ranged attacks.|
Frozen Scales is a Medium Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all medium breasplates, hides and chainmail available for characters. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Frozen Scales Information
- This +3 scalemail grants its wearer fire resistance 10 and partial concealment against ranged attacks.
- Qualities: Enhancement +3
- Type: Scale Barding
- Armor Class: 5+3 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -3
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 25
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 3
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Value: 7300
Where to Find Frozen Scales
- Frozen Scales can be found at the Skeletal Salesman beginning in Act 3.
Frozen Scales Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!