Tribal Scout's Hide
Medium Armor - Hide
|Base Armor Class||4+5 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-2|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||20|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||4|
|This +5 hide armor grants the wearer a +10 competence bonus to Stealth. While in Stealth or invisible, all successful attacks deal additional 6 force damage.|
Tribal Scout's Hide is a Medium Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all medium breasplates, hides and chainmail available for characters. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Tribal Scout's Hide Information
- This +5 hide armor grants the wearer a +10 competence bonus to Stealth. While in Stealth or invisible, all successful attacks deal additional 6 force damage.
- Qualities: +10 Stealth
- Type: Hide
- Armor Class: 4+5 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -2
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 20
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 4
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Value: 12500
Where to Find Tribal Scout's Hide
- Tribal Scout's Hide can be bought through Woljif's thiefling connections starting in Act IV, when the vendor's inventory expands.
Tribal Scout's Hide Tips & Builds
- The force damage bonus only applies if the wearer is in stealth or invisible when the attack hits. As a result, the only reliable way to proc the benefit is to cast Greater Invisibility.
- The force damage bonus is actually 7 damage per hit, as opposed to the listed 6.
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!