Crypt Raider's Armor
Medium Armor - Scalemail
|Base Armor Class||5+1 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-3|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||25|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||3|
|This +1 scale mail grants its a wearer a +2 insight bonus to AC against undead.|
30 (60) lbs
Crypt Raider's Armor is a Medium Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all medium breasplates, hides and chainmail available for characters. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Crypt Raider's Armor Information
- This +1 scale mail grants its a wearer a +2 insight bonus to AC against undead.
- Qualities: Enhancement +1
- Type: Scalemail
- Armor Class: 5+1 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -3
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 25
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 3
- Weight: 30 (60) lbs
- Value: 550 (1100)
Where to Find Crypt Raider's Armor
- Crypt Raider's Armor can be found in The Shield Maze, in the lower level of the flooded section of the map, inside a locked armory (Trickery DC 15 to open). If side with Wenduag and do not show Sull the Light of Heaven, she will unlock this door for you.
Crypt Raider's Armor Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!