This spell functions like Phantasmal Killer, except it can affect more than one creature. Only the affected creatures see the phantasmal creatures attacking them, though you see the attackers as shadowy shapes.
Will disbelief, then Fortitude partial
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind-Affecting, Fear, Emotion, Negative Emotion
Weird is an Illusion Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weird is a level 9 Spell from the Illusion school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 9
- School: Illusion
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target within medium range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Will disbelief, then Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Fear, Emotion, Negative Emotion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like Phantasmal Killer, except it can affect more than one creature. Only the affected creatures see the phantasmal creatures attacking them, though you see the attackers as shadowy shapes.
If a subject's Fortitude save succeeds, it still takes 3d6 points of damage and is stunned for 1 round. The subject also takes 1d4 points of Strength damage.
Phantasmal Killer: You create a phantasmal image of the most fearsome creature imaginable to the subject simply by forming the fears of the subject's subconscious mind into something that its conscious mind can visualize: this most horrible beast. Only the spell's subject can see the phantasmal killer. You see only a vague shape. The target first gets a Will save to recognize the image as unreal. If that save fails, the phantasm touches the subject, and the subject must succeed on a Fortitude save or die from fear. Even if the Fortitude save is successful, the subject takes 3d6 points of damage.
How to Acquire Weird
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Weird can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Weird Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...