|A black, frothy liquid collected from the veins of a demon after it is subjected to a procedure for magical preservation. Objects tempered in this liquid gain distinct magical properties.|
Demon Blood is an Ingredient in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous used to restore powerful Artifact items.
Demon Blood Information
A black, frothy liquid collected from the veins of a demon after it is subjected to a procedure for magical preservation. Objects tempered in this liquid gain distinct magical properties.
Demon Blood is one of several materials needed by the Storyteller to restore Artifact items back to full power.
- Cost: 2
- Weight: 0 lbs
Demon Blood Locations
- In a chest next to a bookshelf by the downward stairs at Artisan's Tower.
- In a locked chest in inside the fort in the Hellknights Outpost during Watch Your Step.
- In a broken pot inside the cave at Legacy of the Ancients.
- Inside a chest in the room demons are being augmented in, inside the Ivory Sanctum.
- In a pile of crates in one of the southern wing hallways in the Ivory Sanctum.
- In a locked chest in the southeast Lower City, near where Chivarro can be encounted.
- Found in an unmarked house in the Upper City. The house is near the climbing entrance to the Upper City, and has a purple haze wall protecting the entrance.
- Can be found next to his wagon in the random encounter with Jubilost.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
By my count, the game is 2 short to get all of storytellers relics restored. 10 are needed to restore everything that needs these, only 8 are available so unless some of these locations give more than 1, i hope you arent planning on getting all of them.