Upper City Information
- Like Lower City and Middle City, you need to rotate the camera to a certain angle to move certain bridges and buildings. (Alternatively, use Dimension Door (Mass) for fast travel or exploring rooftops.)
- You can reach the Upper City through the front gate, climbing (Mobility check), or via the Ten Thousand Delights. If you complete the quest Rapture of Rupture, you can also use the portal to teleport outside the Harem of Ardent Dreams.
- In order to enter the Harem of Ardent Dreams, complete Experiencing the Bliss and Rapture of Rupture.
- You can find Theatre Crew in southern part of the city. (Just in front of Rapture of Rupture)
- If Jerribeth is still alive, she can also be found in Rapture of Rupture.
- Willodus' mansion (Quest A Matter of Reputation) is located in the northern area of Upper City, past the Palace of Incest and Degeneracy. (You can only interact with it when Greybor is in the team.)
- On top of Willodus' mansion there's a Thanatotic Titan rune slot. (This is the 3rd one; you need to charge the rune in Lower City and top right of Middle City first to trigger a fight here. Completing all 4 rune slots will unlock the portal to Hidden Abode. )
- Dimalchio's mansion is right above the entry point of Upper City, called Enchanted Mansion. (Quest Dreams in Ruin)
- Savamelekh's Lair is in the southwest corner of Upper City, south of Rapture of Rapture. Use the Portal Up to reach a balcony and take the stairs down. (Quest Bad Blood)
- On the rooftop of Savamelekh's Lair, you can find Crumpled Demon Helmet (requires Dimension Door spell to reach).
- The abandoned mansion is to the southwest of the long bridge to House of Silken Shadows, on the opposite side of Portal Up. (Quest Dark Moon Rising)
- Like middle city, there's also a bridge puzzle in here, behind Palace of Incest and Degeneracy. Here's one of the solution: Right, Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Left, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, step on first platform, right, step on second platform, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Left, Left, Right, step on third platform, Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, step on fourth platform, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right step on final platform and get the chest. (sword and other valuable loots) Feel free to add better solutions.
- It is not always possible to align all the platforms at the same time. We know that any solution must be a combination of Left and Right clicks.
Clicks Until Reset First Segment Second Third Fourth Fifth Left 2 4 2 4 2 Right 5 3 5 3 5
- There are a total of 4 * 15 = 60 states, (0-3 Lefts + 0-14 Rights away from the starting point)
- You are not guaranteed to be able to align all the platforms at once, particularly if you stand on 1 when it should be moving. (Original setup still in testing)
- Or you can just brute force by press left or right randomly until a platform aligns and place one of your companion on the platform and repeat
- You can find Lexicon of Paradox, Part Two in the House of Silken Shadows (on a bookshelf in a small lab). If you did not give Lexicon of Paradox, Part One to Queen Galfrey at the end of Act 3, you can now give it to Nocticula for a reward (Quest Dangerous Knowledge), or keep it for yourself. You'll need to keep both parts of the Lexicon for yourself to get the secret ending. There's also a Midnight Bolt in that lab.
- If you have both parts of the Lexicon, you can now try to decipher it. You need to pass several difficult Knowledge/Lore/Perception checks in order to decipher its contents. You will gain a large amount of XP for this.
NPCs at Upper City
- NPCs go here...
Quests related to Upper City
- Rapture of Rapture
- The Art of Making Friends
- The Conquest of Alushinyrra
- Dark Moon Rising
- A Matter of Reputation
- Bad Blood
Upper City Map
Click here if you want the map with location names(Spoiler)
Upper City Notes & Tips
- Note and tips go here...
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!