Martial Weapon - Scimitar
|Range||2 ft Melee|
|While this +3 furyborn scimitar is wiedled by a character who has an animal companion, the attacks of the animal companion also gain the furyborn special quality.|
Furyborn Child is a Martial Weapon and a Scimitar in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Furyborn Child Information
- While this +3 furyborn scimitar is wiedled by a character who has an animal companion, the attacks of the animal companion also gain the furyborn special quality.
- A furyborn weapon draws power from the anger and frustration the wielder feels when battling foes that refuse to die. Each time the wielder damages an opponent with the weapon, its enhancement bonus increases by +1 when making attacks against that opponent (to a maximum total enhancement bonus of +5). This extra enhancement bonus goes away if the opponent dies, the wielder uses the weapon to attack a different creature, or 1 hour passes.
- Type: Scimitar
- Damage: 1d6 (Slashing)
- Critical Damage: 18-20(x2)
- Range: 2 ft Melee
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Price: ???
Where to Find Furyborn Child
- Furyborn Child can be purchased from Wilcer Garms in Drezen during Act IV.
Furyborn Child Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!