Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow
Simple Weapon - Heavy Crossbow
|Whenever this +3 keen, cruel heavy crossbow confirms a critical hit, it also deals its regular damage to up to 3 additional enemies adjacent to the target.|
Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow is a Simple Weapon and a Heavy Crossbow in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow Information
- Whenever this +3 keen, cruel, heavy crossbow confirms a critical hit, it also deals its regular damage to up to 3 additional enemies adjacent to the target.
- Type: Heavy Crossbow
- Damage: 1d10
- Critical Damage: 17-20(x2)
- Range: 50 ft.
- Proficiency: Simple
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Price: 20,000
Where to Find Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow
- Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow can be found in Wintersun in a small glade near the northern entrance, just past the soldier on spikes.
- It is in a small loot area called Heart of the Grove, and may only be available after completing quests in Wintersun in a certain way. More testing is needed.
- It is found alongside the amulet Back Rank Assistance
Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!