Martial Weapon - Throwing Axe
|Range||30 ft Ranged|
|Whenever this +3 keen axe lands a hit, all its further attacks until the end of the round deal 1 additional force damage. This damage bonus stacks up to 10.|
Fixed Obsession is a Martial Weapon and a Throwing Axe in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Fixed Obsession Information
- Whenever this +3 keen axe lands a hit, all its further attacks until the end of the round deal 1 additional force damage. This damage bonus stacks up to 10.
- Type: Throwing Axe
- Damage: 1d6 (Slashing)
- Critical Damage: 20(x2)
- Range: 30 ft Ranged
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Sell value: 15,875
Where to Find Fixed Obsession
- Fixed Obsession can be found in Wintersun after defeating Marhevok.
- It is found alongside Frost Embrace
Fixed Obsession Tips & Builds
- Fixed Obsession is currently bugged. The stacking force damage effect from successive hits does not occur.
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!