Martial Weapon - Throwing Axe
|Range||30 ft Ranged|
|Whenever the wielder of this +3 icy burst throwing axe lands a hit against new enemy, the enemy must pass a Fortitude saving throw (DC 11) or become paralyzed for 2 rounds.|
Frost Embrace is a Martial Weapon and a Throwing Axe in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Frost Embrace Information
- Whenever the wielder of this +3 icy burst throwing axe lands a hit against new enemy, the enemy must pass a Fortitude saving throw (DC 11) or become paralyzed for 2 rounds.
- Note: The DC listed in the item description is inaccurate.
- Type: Throwing Axe
- Damage: 1d6 (Slashing)
- Critical Damage: 20(x2)
- Range: 30 ft Ranged
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Sell value: 17,250
Where to Find Frost Embrace
- Frost Embrace can be found at Wintersun by defeating Marhevok.
- It is found alongside Fixed Obsession
Frost Embrace Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!