Martial Weapon - Longbow
|Range||50 ft Ranged|
|Whenever this +2 composite longbow confirms a critical hit on an enemy, the target must pass Will saving throw (DC 20) or suffer a curse. This cursed creature suffers -1 penalty to Will, -2 to Fortitude and -3 to Reflex saving throws. It can be removed with the remove curse spell.|
Wicked Longbow is a Martial Weapon and a Longbow in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Wicked Longbow Information
- Whenever this +2 composite longbow confirms a critical hit on an enemy, the target must pass Will saving throw (DC 20) or suffer a curse. This cursed creature suffers -1 penalty to Will, -2 to Fortitude and -3 to Reflex saving throws. It can be removed with the remove curse spell.
- Type: Longbow
- Damage: 1d8 (Piercing)
- Critical Damage: 20(x3)
- Range: 50 ft Ranged
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Price: 4125
Where to Find Wicked Longbow
- Wicked Longbow can be found in Market Square inside a house in the northwestern section of the map. Once inside the house, proceed down the stairs into the basement. You will have to interact with a pile of rubble three times; each time the interacting character will receive cold damage and demons will appear that you have to fight. The final time includes a Shadow Demon. After the final interaction, the rubble will finally be cleared and you can retrieve the bow from a chest behind it.
- Tip: If you have Woljif in your party, use him to interact with the rubble since tieflings have cold resistance and he can often resist all of the damage.
- Tip: If you use the See Invisibility scroll looted in the same room, no cold damage needs to be taken and the Shadow Demon will be revealed from the start.
Wicked Longbow Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!