Light Armor - Leather
|Base Armor Class||2+5 Enhancemnet|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||10|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||6|
|This +5 armor grants its wearer a +15 competence bonus on Trickery skill checks. In addition, whenever the wearer successfully passes a saving throw, they gain the displacement spell effect for 1 round.|
Desert Mirage is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Desert Mirage Information
- This +5 armor grants its wearer a +15 competence bonus on Trickery skill checks. In addition, whenever the wearer successfully passes a saving throw, they gain the displacement spell effect for 1 round.
- Qualities: Enhancement +5
- Type: Leather
- Armor Class: 2+5 Enhancemnet
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 10
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 6
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Value: 17825
Where to Find Desert Mirage
- Desert Mirage is only available on the Trickster Mythic Path. It is in a hidden room in Nocticular's Boudoir, which you will access as part of the mythic quest in Act 5.
Desert Mirage Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!