Light Armor - Haramaki
|Base Armor Class||1|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||0|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||--|
Haramaki is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
- Qualities: n/a
- Type: Haramaki
- Armor Class: 1
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 0
- Max Dexterity Bonus: --
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Value: 2
Where to Find Haramaki
- The Skeletal Salesman might offer a +2 Haramaki as a magical item.
- Haramaki can be found at ??
Haramaki Tips & Builds
- Armor proficiency is currently (2022-01-16) not taken into account when equipping a Haramaki. Any character can wear it. This might be a bug and change in later updates.
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
For the early game this is a decent and very cheap way of getting AC for your casters. At the late game, it can still be useful because it can have special abilities, even though the AC bonus would be useless once you get archmage armor.
It's classified as light armor but the game doesn't recognize it as such, wearing this armor looses you all bonuses that work with light or no armor.