Light Armor - Leather
|Base Armor Class||2+3 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||10|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||6|
|This +3 leather armor grants its wearer the effect of the greater invisibility spell for 2 rounds whenever an enemy successfully hits them.|
Ghost Leather is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Ghost Leather Information
- This +3 leather armor grants its wearer the effect of the greater invisibility spell for 2 rounds whenever an enemy successfully hits them.
- Qualities: Enhancement +3
- Type: Leather
- Armor Class: 2+3 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 10
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 6
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Value: 15425
Where to Find Ghost Leather
- Ghost Leather can be found at ??
Ghost Leather Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia