Wintersun is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Wintersun can be found at World Map. A small village that somehow survived the demon invasion. It is surprisingly silent and peaceful, as though it lies in some remote rustic setting far from the front lines and not in the middle of the Worldwound, surrounded by monsters.
- The mad half elf woman on top of the hill is actually the missing leader of Flaming Lance order. You will need to complete the Ivory Sanctum first in order to talk to Flaming Lance delegate and learn that.
- Complete the quest The Final Sunset of Winter gives you the key to Ivory Sanctum.
- Morveg can be found the cave of southeast, help him explore the shrine of Gorum to complete quest Vengeance of Sarkoris.
- sAlso in right side of the map, there's a coffin of old Sarkorian, if you took the whip on it six ghosts will appear in different locations and attack you. (You can put it back to pacify them). If you defeat all six, it starts the quest The Buried Druid.
- Topleft side, there are lots of plagued animals and a shaman living in a cave. (quest Deep-Rooted Derangement)
- You need to use fire damage to prevent the ancient treant here from regenerating.
- Pass the knowledge checks of all Hallit stones (including ones in cave), you can claim a +3 Ricocheting Heavy Crossbow, a Back Rank Assistance Necklace (free ranged attack when an ally lands an attack of opportunity) and Rune-covered ancient leather scrap at heart of stone.
NPCs at Wintersun
Quests related to Wintersun
- The Final Sunset of Winter
- The Price of Knowledge
- Unsounded Alarm
- Vengeance of Sarkoris
- Deep-Rooted Derangement
Wintersun Notes & Tips
- Note and tips go here...
- Other notes...