Market Square is a Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Market Square can be found at Kenabres. The city fair with lots of attractions and live music was in full swing when the demons attacked. Now the pavement is stained red with blood and a gaping rift cuts the square in two. This is the place where the demon lord Deskari cleaved the land with his terrible scythe, marking the beginning of the demonic invasion of Mendev.
Market Square Information
- There are multiple encounters on this map, you need to fight cultists, zombies, and other enemies of evil alignment. Protection from Evil/Chaos can be a very usefull spell here.
- There are several soldiers you meet the first time you enter the area, one of them is disguised by a Desnan adept. (Quest Starward Gaze)
- There's a Midnight Bolt on the ground of Market Square. (Very Important Item, may decide the endings.)
- Inside the house where you saved Ember, there's an incomplete summoning ritual. If you passed the Knowledge Arcane check 20, you can complete it, but the demon you summoned won't give you any reward.
- You can save a group of tieflings on the left side of this map, and convince them to help the defense.
- Some mongrel men can be found at the southwest corner of the area, you can ask them to help to fight the cultists.
- Search the area where the dragon get slain, you can unlock the Aeon mythic path. (The Purple Stone Knife you acquired in this event is related to main plot later.)
- If you solved Feud of the Faithful peacefully, Hulrun can join the defense. (If you failed to solve the feud before the assault on Defender's Heart, this quest will fail.)
- The secret path to Grey Garrison can be found near some Tieflings.
- You can use See Invisibility spell to fight the demon in one of the basements.
- The lower-left side of the map is accessible by jumping down from the cliff, just south from the temple where the secret path to the Grey Garrison can be found.
NPCs at Market Square
Quests related to Market Square
Market Square Map
Market Square Notes & Tips
- Other notes...