Any creature struck by the ray takes 2d6 points of damage per caster level (to a maximum of 40d6). Any creature reduced to 0 or fewer hit points by this spell is entirely disintegrated, leaving behind only a trace of fine dust.
Fortitude reduces damage
Affected by target's spell resistance
Disintegrate is a Transmutation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Disintegrate is a level 6 Spell from the Transmutation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 6
- School: Transmutation
One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude reduces damage
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: A thin, green ray springs from your pointing finger. You must make a successful ranged touch attack to hit. Any creature struck by the ray takes 2d6 points of damage per caster level (to a maximum of 40d6). Any creature reduced to 0 or fewer hit points by this spell is entirely disintegrated, leaving behind only a trace of fine dust. A disintegrated creature's equipment is unaffected. The ray affects objects constructed entirely of force, such as forceful hand or a wall of force, but not magical effects such as a globe of invulnerability or an antimagic field.
A creature or object that makes a successful Fortitude save is partially affected, taking only 5d6 points of damage. If this damage reduces the creature or object to 0 or fewer hit points, it is entirely disintegrated.
Only the first creature or object struck can be affected; that is, the ray affects only one target per casting.
How to Acquire Disintegrate
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Disintegrate can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Disintegrate Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...