One creature within touch range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Devour is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Devour is a level 5 Transmutation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
- Level: 5
- School: Transmutation
- Spell Effect: Whenever you hit the target with a melee touch attack, it makes a Fortitude saving throw. If it is successful, the target suffers 1d6 damage per caster level. If the saving throw failed, the damage is increased to 3d6 damage per caster level. If the damage kills the target, you regain 10 hit points per caster level.
- Target: One creature within touch range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Devour
Devour can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Devour can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Devour Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.