You convert a layer of the ground to hot tar. Creatures in the area when the tar appears take 1d6 points of fire damage per two caster levels (maximum of 10d6) and must succeed at a Reflex save or become entangled.
Tar Pool is a Transmutation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Tar Pool is a 6 from the Transmutation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Tar Pool Information
- Level: 6
- School: Transmutation
All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Fire
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You convert a layer of the ground into hot tar. Creatures in the area when the tar appears take 1d6 points of fire damage per two caster levels (maximum of 10d6) and must succeed at a Reflex save or become entangled until they make a successful Reflex saving throw, Strength check, or Mobility check (DC = spell saving throw DC). They can make attempts each round after receiving the effect. The area is difficult terrain and all creatures inside the area take a –5 penalty on Mobility skill checks. All creatures inside the tar area take 2d6 points of fire damage each round and must reattempt a Reflex save or become entangled. A creature that falls prone in the area takes a –4 penalty on its Reflex save against the tar and on Strength and Mobility checks to escape the tar. After leaving the tar area, a creature can take no actions for 1 round as it cleans itself from the tar.
How to Acquire Tar Pool
Tar Pool can be obtained by the following classes:
Tar Pool can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Tar Pool Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!