Sosiel is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
What is this soft, kind man doing in a war? It is easier to image him harvesting ripe grapes than killing enemies. But he came here, and his hands are scarlet not with berry juice, but with the blood of slain enemies and fallen friends. This servant of the goddess of beauty gives all of himself to his comrades, trying to protect as many lives as he can. But who will protect him?
Sosiel joins your party with the following statistics:
Class: Cleric 6
How to Recruit Sosiel
- Joins you at Crusader's Camp after you become the commander of crusaders.
Sosiel Related Quests
17 STR/ 10 DEX/ 14 CON/ 10 INT/ 22 WIS/ 14 CHA
|7||Cleric - Boon Companion|
|9||Cleric - Spell Penetration|
|11||Cleric - Heighten Spell|
|13||Cleric - Greater Spell Penetration|
|15||Cleric - Spell Focus: Evocation|
|17||Cleric - Greater Spell Focus: Evocation|
|19||Cleric - Outflank|
Sosiel Tips and Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia
Saving Sosiel's Brother
In order to save Trever during Act IV, he must be a "victim" in Sosiel's mind. This happens by successfully saying the correct things to him throughout acts II and III. Even with the dialogue choices, Sosiel must have the shield dropped during Lost Chapel (the Immaculate Petal). Stuff it into his alternate set to make sure it is not accidentally stashed.
- "You don't know what your brother has endured in this war. Perhaps the person you once knew is gone."
- When asked to elaborate on what Irabeth told him, use: "The battlefield changes people. Your brother isn't the first to be hardened by war." (This dialogue can bug out when you ask Sosiel to expand on what Irabeth said about what happened when his brother left, making it impossible to obtain without using Toybox (Sosiel_VictimCounter should be 3 before the confrontation).)
- "Your brother hoped to keep his heart pure, but he couldn't. Alas, this happens to many people in war."
In Act IV, talk to the masked demon in the Fleshmarkets and ask about Trever's location. Do this before doing the Battlebliss arena quest chain. Once the Battlebliss quest chain is over, talk to the new manager and ask to see Trever. Arrange the fight. When going against Trever, raise the shield and do not fight him. When given the option to speak:
- "Trever... What have they done to you? No, that's not what matters. You're safe now. It's over. I've come for you. Let's go home."