|Location||Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery|
|Previous Quest||The Beginning of a Long Road|
A Farewell is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
A Farewell Information
The army begins its march from Kenabres. Many of those undertaking this journey will not return for a long time. Many more will not return at all. The young cleric still has one thing left to do in the city - bidding a final farewell to someone important to him.
A Farewell Objectives
Talk to Sosiel
- The young cleric wants to discuss something important. It might be a good idea to hear what he has to say.
Accompany Sosiel to the Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery
- Over the time he spent in Kenabres, Sosiel's brothers and sisters in faith became like a second family to him. Shelyn's faithful even bravely sacrificed themselves so that Sosiel could survive. The least he can do now is bid them farewell one last time, before leaving for war.
Fight off the undead
- Demons and their followers are rarely satisfied with simply killing mortals. The often seek twisted ways to desecrate the memory of the fallen and break the morale of those who survive. A prime example of this vile mockery of the natural order is forcing Sosiel to fight through the reanimated corpses of his friends or die at their hands!
Find the cultist
- The cultist who reanimated the corpses of Sosiel's friends cannot have gone far. He is still lurking somewhere nearby, and the townsfolk have no idea how dangerous he is . He must be found, before he unleashes yet more horror.
Save the townspeople from the cultist
- The Commander arrived just in time to stop a bloody sacrifice in the name of Baphomet. Still, the cultist is ready to fight, and defeating him won't be easy.
A Farewell Walkthrough
Talk to Sosiel in the Crusader's Camp, and say "You wanted to discuss something with me, right?". He will tell you about a place he would like to visit. This unlocks Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery on your map, a short distance from Kenabres. You will need to go there with Sosiel in your party.
Martyr Zacharius's Cemetery
Note: Leaving the area will cause the quest to fail.
You arrive to a scene of Sosiel and several others mourning the dead. Undead will rise up and you will need to defeat them. Before proceeding east to chase down the cultist responsible, there are two treasure locations you can visit first.
- The first is a crypt to the north. If you can pick the lock with a DC 21 Trickery check, you will free the unquiet dead within. She will reward you with a Golden Chain with Diamonds, worth 625 .
- The second is an enclosed area to the southeast. Jump over the fence with a DC 18 Mobility check and loot the coffin within for loot worth 245 total.
When ready, proceed through the east gate. You will need to defeat two more waves of undead. As you approach the church where the cultist is hiding out, Sosiel will pull you aside and point out a large group of undead standing guard over the main doors. He suggests finding an alternate route inside. From here you have two options:
- Fight the undead guards. The group consists of several Zombie Lords and four Skeleton Champion Archers.
- Go around the side of the church. You will need to succeed on a DC 16 Athletics check to climb the scaffolding and a DC 15 Athletics check to climb a ladder before you will make it inside. There is a locked chest on this route that can be opened with a DC 21 Trickery check. The chest contains some items worth a couple hundred .
Regardless of the route you take, you have now reached the church. A scene will play out and you will need to defeat the necromancer and a large group of undead all at once. Sosiel's Channel Positive Energy ability can be useful here to deal a large amount of damage to all of the undead in the area.
Once you have defeated them all, the quest is complete and you can decide the fate of the necromancer.
A Farewell important NPCs
A Farewell Completed quest information
No mortals, dead or alive, can feel safe where the demons of the Abyss dwell. The young cleric Sosiel has learned this lesson in a particularly gruesome manner. Victory was bitter, but at least the dead may now finally rest.
A Farewell Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
game wont let me back in cemetery to kill the cultist