The subject gains resist energy 10 against the energy type chosen, meaning that each the creature is subjected to such damage (whether from a natural or magical source), that damage is reduced by 10 points before being applied to the creature's hit points.
10 minutes/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Resist Energy is an Abjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Resist Energy is a level 2 Spell from the Abjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Resist Energy Information
- Level: 2
- School: Abjuration
One friendly creature within touch range
- Duration: 10 minutes/ level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This abjuration grants a creature limited protection from damage of whichever one of five energy types you select: acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic. The subject gains resist energy 10 against the energy type chosen, meaning that each the creature is subjected to such damage (whether from a natural or magical source), that damage is reduced by 10 points before being applied to the creature's hit points. Resist energy absorbs only damage. The subject could still suffer unfortunate side effects. Resist energy does not stack with protect from energy. If a character is warded by protection from energy and resist energy, the protection spell absorbs damage until its power is exhausted. The value of the energy resistance granted increases to 20 points at 7th level and to a maximum of 30 at 11th level.
How to Acquire Resist Energy
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
- Shaman (Flame, Frost)
Resist Energy can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Resist Energy Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...