One friendly creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Sun Marked is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Sun Marked is a level 7 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Sun Marked Information
- Level: 7
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: For one minute per caster level, the target's attacks deal addition 1d6 holy damage per four caster levels, and any creature striking the target in melee deals normal damage, but also takes 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point per caster level.
- Target: One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Sun Marked
Sun Marked can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Sun Marked can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Sun Marked Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.