Zone of Predetermination
All creatures within 20 foot burst, centered on caster.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Zone of Predetermination is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Zone of Predetermination is a level 6 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Zone of Predetermination Information
- Level: 6
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: You create a zone, where every creature rolls 11 on every d20 roll they make. The zone lasts for 1 round per 4 caster levels.
- Target: All creatures within 20 foot burst, centered on caster.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Zone of Predetermination
Zone of Predetermination can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Zone of Predetermination can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Zone of Predetermination Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.