Embodiment of Order
One friendly creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Embodiment of Order is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Embodiment of Order is a level 6 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Embodiment of Order Information
- Level: 6
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: You grant the target the effect of the Shield of Law spell, as well as resistance to fire, electricity, cold and acid for 10 minutes per caster level. Additionally, when the spell is cast you also cast Dictum on the same target.
- Target: One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Embodiment of Order
Embodiment of Order can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Embodiment of Order can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Embodiment of Order Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.